Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 02:01
Sign in to follow this  
Unnxmed

See ya later DayzRP.

This is my last and final post within this community. I have been a part of this community for about a month and a half now. Longer than I play most games to be fair. The only reason I stayed was the people I had met, and ironically I'm leaving for the same reason.

I have been temp banned twice since I have joined. Both times my fault of course. I don't dispute that. But the interactions with individuals I have had because of these reports have decided this for me. People make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. I constantly make mistakes in real life and in the gaming community. People in this community need to understand that. This is a game, there is no need to be especially horrid to people because they killed you in game or made you lose that gun you loved or because they said something mean to you ICly. Both times I have been temp banned, I privately messaged the reporter. Both times they either ignored me out of spite or tried to be horribly mean.

I have had enough, I love the people I have made lasting relationships with, my group leader, my group mates, they are all so nice and friendly. I love them to bits. But I'm not getting banned again because of some kid who is mad at a video game. It's immature and from my understanding of this community from when I joined, it's supposed to be mature and somewhat sophisticated. In my opinion, more than nought the people I have met have been immature children who take the guise of being behind a computer screen to do things that they'd never do in real life or say the vilest things that they'd never ever say otherwise. It's pathetic. I think it's pathetic. And that's why I'm done for the foreseeable future.

I don't expect anyone to read this or to care for that matter.

We don't really allow leaving threads such as yours, where people throw a few last punches at someone else in the community who wronged them before leaving, those threads always cause unnecessary drama.

If you're gonna leave, leave. We wish you good luck elsewhere. However, if you want to solve your problems with the people involved and not let 2 incidents overshadow the interactions with a lot of other people who are "all nice and friendly", that's also an option.