s1 : southeast Novaya Petrovka RDM

Server and location: S1, southeast of Novaya Petrovka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 06/02/2019 05:25am est

Your in game name: Greg Manson

Names of allies involved: Brendan J Keef

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: Greg and Be were running on the northern railroad west to east, haft way through the town we heard shots and suspected a firefight was going down. we proceeded to run with one of our hands up.  on the rail exiting the firefight location, we saw a guy with orange armband duck behind a bush, we ran past with at least my hand up and Brendans gun on his back and told him we saw him and that we were not part of this, he issued no commands and let us pass tell about 20 yards down the line he shot me (with my hand still up). Brendan then ran off and got in a vocal dispute about my death with the guy that shot me. 

On 6/2/19 at approximately 0125 hours (eastern standard time) I (Brendan J Keef) was walking along the northern railroad from east to west. Hearing a few gunshots me Ruan and I put up a single hand signifying that we had nothing to do with whatever was going on. Once we were out of the railroad station area we spotted a guy with a orange arm band duck into the woods. Greg put one hand up and said out loud in game that he and his companion had nothing to do with the situation. No words were spoken by the guy as we continued to walk down the railroad. A few seconds later a shot was fired and my companion Gred Manson was killed, shot in the back with no initiation, no affiliations with the two groups, and no cause. I Brendan J Keef ran away and hid inside of a barn where one of the people with an orange arm band followed me, opened the front door and used the third person perspective to peek around the door, stating that I should put my hands up and surrender. I stated in game that he shot my friend in the back for no reason, and that he should just go away and let me (Brendan) continue on my path down the tracks. He agreed and ran off only for one person to come after him and shoot me dead.

I was running around the forest with another FULL CIVI clothing individual, no armbands, nothing orange. We ran just north of the traintracks and heard on comms of guys on the traintracks opening fire on one of our guys, or so I believed. About 10 minutes later or something akin to that two civi clothed guys (1 matching the description, who I shot dead, and one not matching the description) passed me and my teammate talking about a guy they passed on the tracks. I asked people in comms what they were dressed in and he still matched the description so I shot him dead. I followed the other guy not matching the description into a barn and asked him to put his gun down and surrender. He told me that I shot him for no reason and that he had met me a few minutes ago (he did not) and that he said to me (again he didn't) that they weren't apart of the conflict. I told the man that he was walking through an open firefight and that his friend was an enemy and he said that I was wrong and I quote; "You will be hearing about this" in reference to this report. Anyways. He told me to leave him alone, as he was not apart of the fight. I did so and ran north. That was the last I saw of either of them.

There aren't excuses for me killing @Ruan. It was my own fault for not clearing up entirely if he was the same individual my comms had mentioned. As I said, I was not with any orange armband people so I had no prior knowledge of these two men not being who I thought they were. I am very sorry to Ruan himself and his friend with him @DillionD. If I had any other hostile intentions towards him, I wouldn't have left when he told me to. Again, to me, it was a lapse of judgement on my part and entirely my fault.

image.png.b262d1adc8fc0e5cf24e0d521c3b410c.png

i only fell that this is appropriate to be posted here.

Do you wish for him to be punished @Ruan or do you accept that it's a mistake and want to let it be?

give him the punishment, I don't see why he couldn't have just held us up.

@Unnxmed you will be punished for invalid kill - next time try to get a 100% positive ID on your target and if you're not sure, at least try to re-initiate, get the person into a safe space and interrogate them, report solved.