Server time (UTC): 2019-09-19, 13:50
Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Parameters not working correctly

So, I'm using the launcher to try and run the game, as advised by my friends. I keep either getting kicked on joining (With no error. My game just restarts itself and loads the menu screen.) or I'm loading in the the menu glitch, rending most actions, and all inventory usage, useless.

Either way, I'm using the following parameters:

YdOjkM2.png

And needless to say, DayZ is being DayZ because I'm using the correct server password and when I try to play with my parameters selected, I sit in queue forEVER, only to be told, BY THE WAY YOU HAVE THE WRONG PASSWORD. (No, I've verified there are no spaces in that password.)

Here's what that looks like, btw:

Q3o7zkr.jpg

I shit you not, this is utterly annoying. I'm getting booted to oblivion while trying to join with no real reason, unable to play when I can join because of a mod bug, and when I try to use a different method, the game fucks me. It's either your servers or the game itself, and I need help.

Please, ffs. I'm ripping my hair out. I'm tired. I've been at this for over 2.5 hours. Not sure why I'm even wasting so much of my day, at this point.

I believe that this is a problem with your game.

Myself, and many others have no problem with the parameters. Have you tried reinstalling?

Have you tried to join the server without parameters?

Could be an issue with your launcher launching via parameters. 

I forgot to mention, I was originally trying to join without parameters. It was the fact that I was getting booted into oblivion by S1 (with no error) that I tried joining with parameters. My normal method is without parameters.

Also, this parameter issue only occurs on S1. I can join S2 using the parameters just fine.

Verified my files and it works. No need to reinstall.