Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 10:12
Sign in to follow this  
Venob0ss

Main Menu Overlay Glitch

Whenever I join the server I keep getting an overlay of the main menu when I join the game; it looks like this:

F876E2BD9128B5D703604B07A54E65E17B8E8891

I have restarted my game several times, rejoined the server several times. Has anyone else had this issue at all and does anyone know how to fix it?

Joining direct from the launcher with this method will fix it.

The error occurs when you tab out while in que. Sometimes it happens just because DayZ. If the server goes down it's best to close all the way out and reopen from the launcher. 

This problem doesn't get fixed by logging out. Close out of your game completely and launcher. Reopen and try again. As much as it is a pain in the backside, it's the only solution right now.

I've had it if I try rejoin the server to quickly after it DC's everyone, best thing to do is wait a good moment when you exit before joining again, if you hit the queue you're good, if you do it to early you'll join and get that screen. At least from my experience. Just gotta balance trying to beat everyone to the queue to avoiding this annoying issue. I find it rather entertaining personally.