Server time (UTC): 2019-09-17, 19:53
Sign in to follow this  
Evgeni Petrov

Wrong Discord Authenticated

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I was wondering how I go about changing the discord I have associated with my account to access the community discord? When I connected my discord, it connected to an old discord account that I no longer use/have access to instead of my current discord. Is there any way to rectify this?

Also, is there any way to change my username in the settings? Evgeni was an intended character, not my desired username. 

Thanks

Edited by Evgeni Petrov

Hello,

Come join our discord help desk so I can sort this out for you.

Hello @Evgeni Petrov

Do you have access to the discord now and can you join the "Waiting for staff help" channel? If so I'll be able to go ahead and assist you with these things in a quick fashion!

You have to pay for a username change.

No, like I said, the discord that was linked is an old discord that I do not have access to. I want to change the linked discord to my current one, so I just need the one currently linked to my account to be unlinked.

Try changing your dayzrp email to your old discord profile and then we can try kicking you from the discord and see when you rejoin if it connects your old discord to a rank

@Evgeni Petrov

Can you confirm that it is now all fixed?

If so, I'm glad that we could be of assistance to you! You're more than welcome to join "Waiting for Staff help" if you're ever in need of anything else. Alternatively you can post in the #help section of the discord as members of our community are more than happy to help!