Server time (UTC): 2019-09-15, 10:44
Sign in to follow this  
The Traveler

Bug report section

Bug report section?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll make this super quick:

We should have a bug report thread pinned to the dayzrp mod area of the forum. 

This could be for ping issues, in game bugs, mod related bugs etc etc... 

Could be usefull 🙂 

there’s a channel on the discord for this 

Frankly we are only interested in Mod bugs, there's jack shit we can do to fix DayZ vanilla bugs and they may or may not change from version to version anyway. Not worth the effort.

While we do have the discord channel, problem is both there and here in several threads is that people either don't know the difference from a Vanilla bug and a DayZRP bug or they believe that we are either responsible for Vanilla content or that we can actually do anything about most of the issues in DayZ.

I'm all for a thread/forum but the simple truth is, the same things get reported over and over again because people don't use the search function. Similar to the suggestions thread getting spammed with the same thing every day.

12 minutes ago, Misho said:

Frankly we are only interested in Mod bugs, there's jack shit we can do to fix DayZ vanilla bugs and they may or may not change from version to version anyway. Not worth the effort.

While we do have the discord channel, problem is both there and here in several threads is that people either don't know the difference from a Vanilla bug and a DayZ bug or they believe that we are either responsible for Vanilla content or that we can actually do anything about most of the issues in DayZ.

I'm all for a thread/forum but the simple truth is, the same things get reported over and over again because people don't use the search function. Similar to the suggestions thread getting spammed with the same thing every day.

have you all tried Trello? I test bugs for Discord and they've got a Trello for reporting and tracking bugs

I know that feeling

Anyways +1 to the thread

Same