Server time (UTC): 2019-06-25, 02:45
Sign in to follow this  
Malet

Searching for Khandra!

*While scanning the coast line for any kind of movement, Jona pulls his radio out of his pocket and presses the PTT.*

"Dobre den, name is Jona. This is a message to anyone who traveled along the southern coast in the last two days or is a friend of a young chernarussian woman by the name of Khandra. She hasnt answered her radio in two days now and her friends are getting a bit concerned as this is rather unusual for her when she wants to meet up. So if you are a friend of Khandra and know of her whereabout or you have seen her in the last two days, please contact me on this frequency."

*He checks on the map in his other hand before he continues.*

"Khandra was last seen west of Kamenka traveling eastbound towards Kamenka and Komarovo to meet up with a man called George. She wears mainly black clothing and sometimes stutters when she speaks. Any help is appreciated. Thank you for listening. Jona out."

*He lets go of the PTT and climbs down from the radio tower.*

*Murdock nervously flicks on the PTT*

"Hello Jona, my name is Murdock.  Me and my friend Jack seen a woman matching  your description a few days ago.  She seemed very nervous and on edge, does that sound like her behaviour?  Jack and I only spoke with her briefly, before parting ways.  She was going towards Balota.  Sorry I couldn't be much assistance."

*Murdock flicks off the PTT*

*Surprised by the fast response Jona hurries to search for his radio before finding it still in his hand.*

"Ah hallo? Yeah, that could be her. Hot pants and mainly black clothing? Was she in the company of someone or traveling alone? And can you remember how long ago that was, Murdock?"

*Grachi listens to the public frequencies, jumping from one to another. Suddenly one has transmission in it. He listens it with half interest until his daughter is mentioned on it. He listens to it keenly before pressing the ptt.*

"Hello there, mister Jona. This is Grachi, her Father speaking. I have not been able to make contact with her either... And it's not like her to not respond. If someone truly knows her location... contact the man. Or even better, give her a radio. So she can contact everyone. And we can contact her. 

*He keeps a brief moment of silence. Before continuing with malicious tone.*

"If you can hear this George... If you have done anything to her... There is nothing that can stop me from getting to you... Nothing... And making you suffer."

*He stuffs the radio back into the pocket before speeding his walk down south.*

Posted (edited)

*Murdock pushes the PTT again*

"Jona it was 2 days ago, give or take a few hours, yes she was wearing hot pants.  She was alone at that time, when Jack and I were talking to her a man attempted to rob us which we had to deal with.  The girl then ran off after that.  I will keep a lookout for her and will report back here."

*Murdock releases the PTT.*

Edited by Crim

*Kevin presses the PTT*

” This is Doctor Kevin Shock, il keep my eyes and ears open for her. Does anyone knows what kind of mood she has been in recently ? Has she been acting normal up till this point ? “ 

*Jona replies by pressing the PTT.*

"Father, hm? Okay, whatever. Can you tell us what George looks like? Khandra wanted us to meet him but disappeared before we had the chance. We only know his name and that he likes her cookies."

*He lets go off a deep sigh before he continues.*

"Appreciate the help, Murdock. And good that you took care of that criminal scum. The info that she was heading towards Balota confirms at least that she was going in the direction we thought she would. Narrows down where to look for her. And to the Doctor, Khandra was in a halfway decent mood. Exhausted, but lets say ... hopeful for the future. Thats why we think she wouldnt just suddenly go dark without a notice."

Posted (edited)

*Alexei hears voices mentioning George on the radio while calling for him over the megaphone. He switches off the megaphone and grabs the radio*

Yes hello! This is Alexei Number Two! We are looking for George and Khandra as well...

George is maybe 6 foot two inch, he has a big mark on his throat... but he tries to cover that ano? We are searching for Khandra too. 

Balota huh? Kamarovo? We are currently along southern coastline searching for them both... We have searched from Chernogorsk west to Kamenka and haven't seen him...

If you find any information please let us know!

*Alexei releases the PTT and picks his megaphone back up*

3 hours ago, Isaiah CortezPVE said:

---

*Alexei scowls and presses the PTT*

I remember you! You were the one who made us stay in town and make us think you were hurting George... he is missing too. I don't think he would hurt a fly, let alone his friend Khandra!

*Alexei releases the PTT*

Edited by Whitename

*James picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

Hi Jona long time no speak. Viridian will help in any way possible, my guys are currently near the coast and ill come down there to have a look around.

*James releases the PTT*

Posted (edited)

*he would pick up his radio as well speaking softly into it*

"its been a few days since I've seen her. You said she was last on the coast heading east...

*his voice would pause for a bit as he thinks*

"Have you guys tried Electric... err.. Electro?

I know her visions can get pretty wild especially now a days, There's no real telling where they could have taken her. if they took her someplace at all"

"hell for all we know she could just be in one of the trees, not exactly in touch with reality"

"Two days... You can get pretty far in two days. could be straight north at this point."

*he would let out a long sigh running his hand though his hair as he responds*

"I'll be on the look out searching the area as well. If you run across me My names Edward"

*He would stop transmitting. listening in again as he starts making his way down to the coast*

Edited by Ender

Posted (edited)

Unclipping her radio from her backpack, Fae leans back against the wall behind her, pushing the PTT button.

"Even I know that George wouldn't hurt her. Jesus. Calm down, Grachi, for fuck's sake.

Jona, I bumped into Khandra about two days ago, she was at the airfield on her own and seemed pretty okay to me. I haven't run into her since though, but I'll keep an ear out.
"

Edited by GenjiRP

*Tank switchs around different frequencys untill she hears George being mentioned and a man talking about his daughter. She  listens to the other replys, clears her throat and would speak pretty deep for a woman so you can´t really tell if she is female/male*

"Hey, this is Panzer, i noticed that this is mainly about Khandra but i know that George was looking for her. .. And it sounded like he was in trouble or on some strange mission to save her. He thought he could do it on his own. I can´t reach him anymore, he isn´t replying for almost two days aswell."

*Tank would release the PTT and looks through her binoculars, scanning the coast*

Posted (edited)

*Someone's PTT is pressed, a rather thick Mexican American accent coming over the radio, sounding concerned and aggravated-- she'd been listening for awhile.* 

"Not heard nothin' bout Khandra for the last couple of days.
Saw Georgie headin' north from Zelen a day or two ago though. He was travelin' aroun' wit a friend or two of his when things got hectic.
Try goin' more north?
Don't know who this Jona person is, but if you friendly wit em then that's good.
Like, I made sure that he was alright and shit then -- he's a friend -- but I didn't get an' update bout Khandra before we had to split."

*There's a frustrated huff, right into the speaker of the radio, and it crackles as she finishes up speaking.*

"And the two of 'em are uh, pretty fuckin close, Grachi.
Keep the last couple'a strands of grey hair on yer head instead'a rippin' them out over someone that Khandra's already snugglin' up wit."

Edited by JkpFrog

*Merek sighs heavily as he slowly lowers himself onto the tree-stump. He'd been listening to the radio for the past few hours and finally decides to speak up* 

''Ahoj to anyone listening. I um.. someone close to me is also missing.. and she happens to be a close friend of Khandra's. Felicia Lindell is her name. If anyone sees her you may find Khandra.. vice versa.''

*He sighs quietly and takes a cigarette from his pocket, he plops one in his mouth and lights it before taking afew drags to get it going* 

''If anyone has any information let me know.. Oh. And im Merek. Dekuji.'' 

*With that he puts his radio back on his belt and closes his eyes for afew moments before continuing to smoke* 

*Completely exhausted Jona places the AK on the shelf and quickly checks on Nikolai and Ellie before he picks up his radio.*

"The search is off. The prisoners were liberated through the swift action of a group of brave people. Thanks to everyone who helped with information, keeping the eyes open or direct actions. Stay safe out there, especially along the southern coast. Over and out or whatever they say on the radio."

*He lets go off the PTT and falls on the chair to immediately fall asleep.*

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Malet said:

---

*Alexei grins and presses the PTT*

We got our friends back! Take that you scheming pieces o-- er... anyways, Jona, it is good to get friends back and if you need any things feel free to let us know! Same for everybody else I saw yesterday! I have megaphone and it is very helpful for finding friends, ano? Now all we need to do is f--

*Somebody can be heard snatching the radio out of Alexei's hands and the frequency goes silent*

Edited by Whitename

*Hearing the radio chatter dying down, Ellie plucks up her radio and quietly ushers into it a brief, yet heartfelt utterance.*

Thank you, Jona and thank you everyone else ... Was good working with you all ...

Thank you for helping to save our friend.

*Releasing the PTT her broadcast fizzles out with the last pop and whine of static.*