Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 03:45
Sign in to follow this  
Realize

Ghosting

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1, Undisclosed location

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 06/01/2019 1:00am/11:00am

Your in game name: George Banks

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: When logging out at 1:00am server time at our camp in (Undisclosed location), I removed the wire to the only gate to enter/exit the camp as combo locks are not as of yet fully functioning, I had a discord pm form @AlecM at 10:29am telling me we had been stolen from, I log in to see what the damage is and see that 2 cars all our weapons and 1 of our tents missing and now there is wire on the gate not placed there by any member of the group which we have since removed, therefore I believe that whoever stole from the camp has ghosted from server 2 to server 1 to gain an unfair advantage.

Edited by Realize

@Realize Could you Pm us with the location of your camp so we can find logs for it? Thank you! 

Only person we can find close to your coords that isn't affiliated with Fifty Two is @Joah, other than that we can't seem to find anyone else.

Posted (edited)

@JimRP

Joah - Dean Lockwood POV. I jumped over their fence. If you use a weapon and hop onto one of the outter map props, you can jump over. I then proceeded to only take weapons and a car for my guys. 5 weapons 1 car. No griefing didn't destroy anything.

I recommend you board further around those things.
You can check position logs, I never logged between servers, Strictly server 1. Thanks for contacting me regarding this @JimRP

Edited by Joah

Just now, Joah said:

@JimRP

Joah - Dean Lockwood POV. I jumped over their fence. If you use a weapon and hop onto one of the outter items, you can jump over. I then proceeded to only take weapons and a car for my guys. 5 weapons 1 car. No griefing didn't destroy anything.

You can check position logs, I never logged between servers, Strictly server 1. Thanks for contacting me regarding this @JimRP

Can you confirm that these are the only things that were taken @Realize or any Fifty Two member?

Just now, JimRP said:

Can you confirm that these are the only things that were taken @Realize or any Fifty Two member?

@JimRP If anything else was taken, it's due to the fact that I had to leave the gate open and someone else took other things. No clue if you can check inventory logs. but my guys can confirm it.

2 minutes ago, Joah said:

@JimRP If anything else was taken, it's due to the fact that I had to leave the gate open and someone else took other things. No clue if you can check inventory logs. but my guys can confirm it.

In that case the report will be closed because we can't track what else anyone else might've taken, Joah pointed out the flaw in your base design which you should fix OP.