s1 - Zelenogorsk - KOS 4:30 on 31-05-2019

Server:server 1 kos

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 4:35 - 4:45 2019-05-31

Your in game name:  chance miller

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: the guy who killed me was the only guy

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: was at (Z) military base ran into 4 guys looking for the person who killed a guy in the barrackswhen the found me and one other guy innocent the left we went and looked at the bod because they said we could i had an ak already so the sks went to the other guy we looked through a few more buildings before i stopped to change some things on my ak then i turned slightly and i see the same guy that took the sks have the gun agents my head he didnt say a word so i went to go run when he shot me 2 times and killed me. not a word was said he just shot me.

I told you to stop and put your hands up, then you decided to run out of the building and try to pull your gun out, so I put some shots into your chest and killed you. You did not value your life and tried to get one over on me (and failed).

Connection Logs

Spoiler
04:14:16 | Player "Chance Miller" is connected
04:59:22 | Player "Chance Miller" has been disconnected

04:10:49 | Player "Harold Yelnats" is connected
04:50:41 | Player "Harold Yelnats" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
04:46:01 | Player "Chance Miller" hit by Player "Harold Yelnats" with SK 59/66 from 4.18395 meters 
04:46:01 | Player "Chance Miller" hit by Player "Harold Yelnats" with SK 59/66 from 4.94174 meters 
04:46:01 | Player "Chance Miller" hit by Player "Harold Yelnats" with SK 59/66 from 4.94174 meters 
04:46:02 | Player "Chance Miller" hit by Player "Harold Yelnats" with SK 59/66 from 5.23521 meters 
04:46:02 | Player "Chance Miller" hit by Player "Harold Yelnats" with SK 59/66 from 5.23521 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
04:46:01 | Player "Chance Miller" (DEAD) killed by Player "Harold Yelnats" with SK 59/66 from 4.94174 meters 

Calling in to post POV:

@shadow watcher | Chance Miller | POSTED
@HaroldGains | Harold Yelnats | POSTED

Please list any allies you may have in the situation @HaroldGains. As well as that, why did you log out 4 minutes and 40 seconds after you killed @shadow watcher?

To both parties involved - please post any and all VIDEO EVIDENCE you may have.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)

I had no allies.

MY POV:

I had just spawned in and decided to run into a town I saw. When I into the town I saw a group of 4 people who were looting a dead body. They told me to get out of the building the body was in, so I complied. When they left I went to loot the body and shadow watcher took the sks. After he took the SKS I asked him for it. When he gave the SKS to me I waited a few moments then told him to put his hands up as I wanted that beautiful AK... After I told him to put his hands up and don't move, he just looked at me, and started to run out of the building around the corner and started to pull out a gun. Thats when I shot him.

Unfortunately I do not have any recordings. 

On another note, I was forced to leave the server as my internet shuts off at 1 am EST, and as that situation was over, I did not want to risk getting into another RP situation that I would be disconnected from.

Edited by HaroldGains

Alright. Quit it with the back and forth.

First and ONLY warning.

@shadow watcher, did the accused ever contact you at all to log off?

As well as that, can you name any of the 3 people you were with at the military base?

Posted (edited)

ok there you go and it was 4 other people that both me and the accused ran into and i think one of them might have said their name but im bad with names and can not remember i am sorry

Edited by shadow watcher

2 minutes ago, shadow watcher said:

ok there you go and it was 4 other people that both me and the accused ran into and i think one of them might have said their name but im bad with names and can not remember i am sorry

Did the accused ever contact you to ask if he could log off, yes or no? 

Outcome

Invalid Kill (on sight) - INCONCLUSIVE

Combat Logging - GUILTY

Explanation

To explain this shortly, the staff team have looked over the POV of both the OP and the accused. We cannot reach a full judgement without it being a he said, she said basis. We cannot prove whether or not @HaroldGains initiated on @shadow watcher or not. Therefore making the Invalid Kill (on sight) inconclusive.

However when looking at the kill logs, the accused, @HaroldGains,  logged out 4 minutes and 40 seconds after the kill. All hostile actions have a combat timer which last 30 minutes. Our rules state:

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

And since the accused did not contact the OP for permission to log, this makes him guilty of combat logging.

In future, - if you wish to log, please attempt to contact the person or party involved for the go ahead to clear your timer. This will clear any confusion up for both sides.

Verdict

@HaroldGains - Invalid Kill (on sight) - INCONCLUSIVE

@HaroldGains - Combat Logging - GUILTY - 3 day ban, 10 warning points

Signed by @Mademoiselle, @Onyx,  @Samti and @Xehara