Server time (UTC): 2019-06-25, 16:50
Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Premium Ranks from all purchases?

Posted (edited)

Do purchases of *any* account services affect the total amount spent towards earning a new premium rank, or do you have to spend the additional money solely on the upgrades?

If not, is it a valid discussion point for a suggestion thread? (Trying to make my $$$ count here, since I just spent ~$80 and would rather pay $20 more than an additional $100 for an upgrade to the next rank.)

Edited by Yoshi
My auto-correct is garbage. Also, better wording.

Premium ranks are separate purchases.

Premium ranks can get paid separately, but if you buy one rank - you get the rest for cheaper.

Item shop and other account services are separate.

Premium ranks are separate from the cash shop. Buying one rank at a time will reduce the cost of the next rank as the amount spent on prior ranks is taken into account.

Buying one rank and getting the rest cheaper? Don't you mean they just discount you the amount you spent on your current rank from the total to the next rank up?  Or is it even worse, only discounting a portion of what you've spent? (I know I've already made it up this far, mainly because of retroactive donations and prior purchases grandfathered from ranking system changes, but now I'm curious as to how it would've worked if I hadn't already spent nearly $350 on you guys thus far.)