Server time (UTC): 2019-09-20, 19:07
Sign in to follow this  
N0vember7

S1 - Possible Ghosting - Gorka

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 ; Gorka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 05/30/2019 8:00-10:00 GMT

Your in game name: Killian Graves

Names of allies involved: Jackson Punnete, Jake Black, Erik Rourke, Roland something

Name of suspect/s: Andy Raven, 1 other unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Logged in yesterday and had a bunch of stuff missing from our base, which is impossible to get into without AOGM, ie. ghosting. Shortly after we found and raven in the forest nearby and took him in to interrogate him and found stolen items on his person, upon further interrogation he revealed that he had one or more friends nearby, so I went out seaching for his friend while Roland executed Andy for thievery, meanwhile I found Andys friends right outside of our walls aiming at the door of the building, I came up behind him and he whipped towards me with his gun out so I shot him. Also  when we had Andy hostage we took his radio and believe he was still talking to his group on discord and gave us some pretty bad rp, wasn't really feeling that he valued his life in any way, more so he just valued the items and gear he had.

No video evidence, (that's my bad I forgot to start recording in the heat of the moment), but filed a report just to be safe so we could see connection logs.

Edited by N0vember7
Got a name wrong

Report solved, we figured it out and are going to resolve it IC.

Greetings,

The staff team are happy you have spoke it out within the report. In future, please talk to any member before creating a report to clear any misunderstanding or mishap that may of happened. 

With that said:

/closed

Closed by @Mademoiselle and @Xehara