Server time (UTC): 2020-08-07, 09:09
Sign in to follow this  
Cowmoo

S1 | Undisclosed Locaton | AOGM | 2019-05-31, 17:00

Message to Staff: Please do not disclose location or coordinates in the admin-logs when providing them. Thank you.

Server and location: S1 ; Undisclosed Location, check connection logs of Trent Jaegar.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): From 2019-05-31, 09:00 (around the time I logged out for the night) all the way up To 2019-05-31, 17:00 (the time of discovery).

Your in game name: Trent Jaegar

Names of allies involved: I honestly forgot their in-game & forum names. @Ruan may be able to provide.

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Spoiler

BEFORE

20190531004747_1.jpg.001019d149b7ef3343e9ac3bd788a9dd.jpg

Spoiler

AFTER

20190531120528_1.jpg.4d372590beb71db5aa56a263e73a6e35.jpg

Detailed description of the events: 

Yesterday, a group of friends and I built a small encampment. We all worked together to patch the holes with our own constructed fences, and we placed down tents all around.

When I logged off last night, our base had the tents shown (in "Before" picture).

When I logged in this morning, I found that two of the blue tents are missing, which happend to be the tents that were filled to the brim with general & building supplies. Now there's just sleeping bags laying where they once were (shown in "After" picture).

When I walked around I saw no forced entry anywhere, the code-locks were the same. I already walked around the base to see if someone could of hopped over, but I don't find it plausible without two people boosting one over the other. I also noticed some guns and ammo were missing, and food from inside the house, etc.

I just wanted to be safe and just file a report, in-case there was any malicious activity occuring here. As I think someone server-hopped into our base.

Edited by CamoRP

@CamoRP could you please PM a staff member with the location of the base? thank you!

Only person we can find close to your base is @AlecM, would that happen to be one of your allies? Other than that we can't really spot anyone else near-by doing anything.

I do not recognize AlecM as my ally, however after speaking to AlecM on Discord, I now wish to just close this report.

Thank you.

Edited by CamoRP

Guest Xehara

Staff has reviewed the report and has agreed to close it.

/close

Signed: @JimRP and @Xehara