Server time (UTC): 2019-07-19, 21:42
Sign in to follow this  
Gatorr

Attention women of Chernarus (Open Freq)

*Miller hears people spewing nonsense out of there mouth and becomes amused. He presses the PTT*

I don't know what's weirder or worse, the random ass radical islamists looking to take over a country they definitely don't belong in, the women who have some random need to entertain them and send idle threats, or the "honorable" men defending their fair maidens. They obviously sent out this message to get a rise out of you idiots and it clearly worked. Go hunt some cows or something.

*Releases the PTT*

Kase grinned as he pressed the PTT

"I'm entertained, don't worry, Miller."

He released his PTT

*After a while slavic man sends another transmission*

"After hearing all of this, I've changed my mind. If you, Muslims, will solve the issue of this damn corporation roaming around, gathering blood and murdering people, then I shall convert to your religion, do something for people of South Zagoria and then some of them, like me, will accept your religion."

*Ends the transmission*

*Alex laughs through the entire time the message is transmitted from the original source, he then takes his radio and presses down the PTT.*

"You.. *He bursts out laughing again into the radio* you really think people will follow these laws? Dude, this isn't the middle east where Islam is followed. Just... just no. Go home man, you and your friends. Also, the last time someone tried to force their laws or ideas on this region not only pissed off everyone but in a way gave them a reason to stop fighting each other and go after those people. So people of South Zagoria is it crusade time?"

*He lets go of the PTT before laughing again.*

*As Sheikh is finishing up setting up iftar for his brothers he grabs the radio*

The people that go by the name of Corporation are to be dealt with by my brothers, you are to not fear them anymore. The wrath of Allah shall strike them for taking the lives of my brothers.

May Allah have peace on their souls, they fell as martyr's spreading the religion of peace and love. They shall not be forgotten and we shall come twice as strong as we have been. 

Inshallah brothers and sisters of Chernarus we will spread the word of Allah and it shall resonate within your soul, if you wish to speak to us look for the green armbands. And if you wish to come at us with your weapons, then look for the green armbands and be prepared to see the Shay'tan welcome you to Jahanam.

*Sheikh sets down his radio and reads a quick prayer before the brothers begin eating*

Posted (edited)

*Jacob presses down on the PTT of the radio, holding back some amused laughter*
"Hahaha, y'know, if this whole didn't happen I'd totally be on-board for the sole fact that a young male gets more rights. All the cool stuff that the Koran allows me, like wielding a firearm without a license and shit like that, but then again, I don't need it when there's quite literally no law in South Zagoria anymore. Part of me would've said yeah, but I could honestly care less now. Peace."
*The boyish voice is soon cut short by a static ending*

Edited by KobraKidd

Posted (edited)

*Anatoly presses down the PTT on his radio while he is laughing*

"You think your shitty law will actually go through? think again when this 7.62 goes in your face"

*Anatoly laughs while it is cut by static*

Edited by SynO

*Sheikh holds down the PTT*
If you are done with your empty threats you can come with your 7.62 to Novaya and wallahi I will personally tie you up and give you a final prayer while my brothers prepare the executioners sword. 

Filthy Coward hiding behind a radio, when we see you we will take you.

*Sheikh releases his PTT*

*John holds down the PTT and speaks in his low, raspy country voice.*

"Y'all Muslims are still doin' this whole Sharia Law thing?

Outta your damn minds..."

*John releases the PTT.*

"All you infidel cowards continue to make your threats on radio, yet we have not met a single person who has not either accepted Allah and his laws, or faced our swords and guns and been smitten. You might not see it, but our caliphate is already spreading. We are already winning. We will see you soon. So make your decision now, Join us, or die"

Pavel grabs the radio and began speaking with a somewhat muffled voice, as if somewhat obscured. It's in English with some slavic accent. 

<:: "Your daydream of religious utopia will be cut short by the reality and history at hand. You cannot grow nor sustain your wishful dream of a caliphate and will eventually experience a reverse U-curve and decline because current predictions indicate that:

A) the number of Muslims aiding your cause in both Oblast and country are limited and 

B) you likely cannot reach a sustainable conversion rate among non-Muslims

In simple terms: Attrition rate. Others with more backing tried to "conquer" this region and they failed. If not even the Chernarussian state has the resources - and they have more than your little terror gang, vastly more - and time or interest, then you come along and think you can claim and keep it all? 

No one has to come to you, specifically. They just have to out-live you. Time is on our side."

The transmission ends with an audible click. 

Modi Mundi picks up his radio and speaks in response to the man

"DONT CARE, DONT CARE, STILL DONT CARE, I DONT CARE. I DONT."