Server time (UTC): 2019-09-23, 10:17
Sign in to follow this  
Gatorr

Attention women of Chernarus (Open Freq)

*Abu sits over a dead body and picks up a radio*

*he speaks with a very thick Somali accent*

"This is a message to all women, or just people living in da area. By the will of Allah, Sharia Law is now in effect. All women must cover up their whole bodies while in public or in the presence of a man who is not her husband. You must also have your hair and/or face covered. Any woman seen without these will first be given a warning. If she does not comply she will be STONED, wallah. I also do not want to see any women driving car. We will have Hisbah patrolling enforcing these laws. That is all for now. Allahu Akbar!

*A man answers through the radio, without giving his name, speaking with slavic accent* 

"A lack of Pork clearly demaged your brains, but don't worry.. Got some bullets dipped in Pig's blood, with your names on them.. Deus Vult, goat fucker." 

*Man stops transmission*

A VERY ANGRY AND OFFENDED AND MAD PUNJABI GOES OVER THE LINE TO RESPOND TO THE INFIDEL. 

"WHY YOU SAY THAT DUDE? WHY YOU SAY THAT MAN? THAT IS VERY OFFENSIVE AND HATEFUL MAN. I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL KAFIR, YOU WILL NEED IT. I HOPE ONE DAY YOU FIND THE TRUTH, INSHALLAH."

THE PUNJABI stops TRANSMITTING.

8 minutes ago, Thrynn said:

*A man answers through the radio, without giving his name, speaking with slavic accent* 

"A lack of Pork clearly demaged your brains, but don't worry.. Got some bullets dipped in Pig's blood, with your names on them.. Deus Vult, goat fucker." 

*Man stops transmission*

Watch your tongue kafir. I will cut out with machete. Bow before the night of Allah. Inshallah.

*ahmed loads his akm and turns off his radio* 

Posted (edited)

Ivona depresses the PTT, her Eastern European voice coming through very briefly to say very little,

"That's going to be a super, super big fat fucking no from me."

The transmission ends.

Edited by MRS Bradtica

*Slavic man Answers through the radio* 

"If you want to enforce Sharia, do it around the place you live at, not the entire South Zagoria, there are others living here, and I swear to Jesus Christ, that if you'll won't back out from enforcing your law on such a big territory, I'll fund you a another crusade, with hundreds of men and women thinking alike. "

*Stops transmission*

*Assad presses his PTT, and speaks into it with a Takistani accent.*

"It is no surprise to be met with such resistance so early onto the new Islamic Caliphate in this country, but give it and Allah your time and devotion and life will be escalated to heights unknown. Because if you do not, and are found in controlled territories... You will be found and dealt with, a punishment fit for the sin you produce. Consider this to be your first and last warning. Allow me to be the hand of reason and show all that Islam can be peaceful and righteous, but do not make me use the back of my hand to strike at blasphemous tongues. I personally know some Hisbahs are eager to utilize immolation as a method to put down wicked women."

*He puts his radio down and begins prayer.*

Posted (edited)

Ivona listens to the noises with a frown, her nose turned up in a disdain that can be heard when she speaks again,

"Well. That was super fucking annoying and unnecessary, holy shit. Nevermind the pig sounds, you should be shot like one for that."

She takes a breath before continuing,

"It's still a no from me. Okay goodbye! Have a good day! Don't die, or do! I don't really care."

Her voice is cheery as she ends the transmission.

Edited by MRS Bradtica

1 minute ago, MRS Bradtica said:

Ivona listens to the noises with a frown, her nose turned up in a disdain that can be heard when she speaks again,

"Well. That was super fucking annoying and unnecessary, holy shit."

She takes a breath before continuing,

"It's still a no from me. Okay goodbye! Have a good day! Don't die, or do! I don't really care."

Her voice is cheery as she ends the transmission.

"You listen here lady. You watch your mouth that is no way for a woman to speak to a man.  So help me Allah if I find you and you speak to me that way I will make an example out of you for all the infidels to see."

Posted (edited)

Ivona rolls her eyes, her uninterested and bored tone can be heard over the airwaves,

"I will talk to you, how I want to talk to you. Besides... You coulda fooled me, I had no idea I was talking to men."

She giggles before turning her radio off, bored terribly by the conversation.

Edited by MRS Bradtica

Posted (edited)

*THE PUNJABI would roll HIS EYES HE WOULD be so DISINTERESTED AND bored.... of the RADIO conversaition............................................HE WOULD THENM OPEN HIS MOUTH....TURNING HIS FAT FINGERS TO PRESS the  Rat iodow and Talk..*

"WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE, MAN? WHY YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY DUDE THIS IS NOT FUNNY THESE PEOPLE ARE SERIOUS DO NOT TRIFLE WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL FIND THE TRUTH AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU KAFIR, INSHALLAH YOU WILL FIND TRUTH."

*the PUNJABI!!!! ROLL HIS EYES AGAIN....and then GO BNACK TO SLEEP.*

Edited by dany1
SOrry my KEYBOARD Is kinda screwed

Edgar releases his eye from the microscope and diverts his attention to the broadcast

"Well well, didn't expect round two so soon. I'm guessing you seek to convert some good christian folk huh?
Too bad, we were doing pretty well destroying your filth only years ago and since the world has went to shit there is no laws stopping us civilians from mowing you down. I'm guessing your boy Osama had a pretty bad time when his skull had a nice American 5.56 in it."

"Also the ladies I've met have been pretty fuckin tough, so good luck imposing your shitty law on them.
May god have mercy on your soul."

Edgar releases the radio and goes back to his research

Fae tilted her head, taking a swig from her flask as she reached for her radio. 

"I'm gonna agree with the other lady here and add that you can kiss my ass you absolute cunts, I'll walk around fuckin' naked if I want to.
Y'all can oppose but I got a lovely big gun that says I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Piss off you knob jockeys
"

* Sheikh finished his prayer and is done putting away his praying mat and picks up the radio *

As'salamu Alaykum brother I am happy you have started to set our laws in place in this land, it is time for the woman of chernarus to obey Sharia laws and cover themselves up and to stay clear of driving. 

Now to the individual last on the radio, you have made your decision on where you stand with the muslim movement that will take over Chernarus, know this, in the near future if Allah wills it you will be publicly beheaded infront of the people of this land as an example to those who dare disrespect us.

* Sheikh sets down his radio and picks up his Qu'raan and begins reading verses *

Posted (edited)

*Rose drops her shovel long enough to grab her radio, raise it to her lips and press the PTT*

"Weak men increase their own sense of significance and status by treating women as lesser beings.  Weak men use religion as an excuse to oppress and control others."

*Rose pauses for a moment to think before she continues*

"Weak men are fearful men.  So, what do you fear?  Do you fear the sexual power women have over men?  Or is it something else?  Enlighten me.  Use your own words if you can; don't just quote verses from the Koran."

*Rose shakes her head as she puts the radio back in her pack.  She turns, picks up her shovel, and goes back to work*    

Edited by MiaPVE

Posted (edited)

*Modi Mundi Preesses HIS PTt DOWN AND YOU HEAR MUSIC PLAY THROUGH THE radiOEWWAVES.*

"PUNJAB RADIO BLAST OUT THE KAFIR, LEAVE THE PEOPLE OF PUNJAB ALONE RACIST."

Edited by dany1
FIX MY KEYBOARD AGAIN!!!

*Strange noices and interferences bring your radio to live. Suddenly strange giggling take place*

Oh really? You got me that made my day little man. 

*Another strange giggling can be hear*

Oh now I really wanna play game with you, I don't play my games for while. 

*Burst of laugh make your radio go silence*

*The piunjabi would go back on the line*

THAT IS VERY !!!INNAPROPRAITE!!!! WOMAN. YOU NEED HELP WHY YOU LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE"?

*Radio is still silence when suddenly strange strong and loud voice make your radio crackle*

BECAUSE I AM NUTTY BY NATURE!

*After that scream anither burst of laugh cut that transmission*

*Wong pushes down the PTT*

As'salamu Alaykum friends, while I don’t fully agree with your laws I want to put it out there that the woman I own will not cover her face unless told too any other woman however I do not care for. 

May your god keep on guiding you.

*Releases the PTT*

*He'd press the PTT annoyed and bored* 

"You guys have really nothing else to do huh? Go fuck a goat or something instead of annoying women to dress as your religion imposes."

*He'd stop for a second and a gun shot would be heard, he'd then again press the PTT*

"Get the fuck out of this country or we'll make you, some goats will do the job right?" 

*He'd chuckle as he places the PTT on his backpack strap, infected and gun shots would be heard brought by loud thuds every shot."

Posted (edited)

*Rolling her eyes, the female would laugh and press down on her radio** 

"Any  ladies have any booty shorts i can borrow? Ya'll cant force us to cover up but good try" 

*she would chuckle and shake her head before releasing the button*

Edited by Phoenyxx

*Laughing at the transmission Kyle can't help but reply and begins to hold the PTT*

"Yo bigman what you tryna get the ladies covered up for ya dumb fuck, let em do what they want fam they aint hurtin no one. Focus on surviving rather than what women are wearing an dat"

*He would sigh before releasing the button*

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, WongRP said:

*Wong pushes down the PTT*

As'salamu Alaykum friends, while I don’t fully agree with your laws I want to put it out there that the woman I own will not cover her face unless told too any other woman however I do not care for. 

May your god keep on guiding you.

*Releases the PTT*

*Ahmed hears the mans voice*

you are good man. Friends of your friends we have respect. 

Edited by Diamond