Server time (UTC): 2019-09-20, 19:03
Sign in to follow this  
Mugin

Restrained during restart/crash

Mainly a question for devs, but I'm sure staff could weigh in on logistics if this could work.

Does being restrained during a server crash still kill your character? Would a scheduled restart have the same result?

My main question though, because I'm fairly confident it does still kill a hostage, would be is there anyway to prevent this?

Allow for a player to be restrained even after a restart?

Or some kind of work around because if I recall the whole reason this was created was to prevent people from logging out of their restraints on pubs. This is an RP server, I just don't know if this is mechanic is needed, as it complicates hostage situations further than they need to be.

That being said I know very little about this, and am simply curious.

Hello @Mugin,

I do believe that if you are to crash whilst restrained you will die. A work around I like to use at the moment is to ask to not be tied up OOC but just to act tied up just incase there were to be a crash/restart. I'd love for this to change tbh because it's very frustrating! I'll send this over to one of the devs to see if they can weigh in on this further as you have asked. 🙂

Sign in to follow this