Server time (UTC): 2019-07-19, 21:45
Sign in to follow this  
P1atinum_ELITE

S1: Invalid Kill | May 30th | Cherno

Posted (edited)

Server and location:

This all occurred on server 1 and was located at the Airplane building that's within the city of Chernogorsk.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):

Around 5 pm on the 30th of May 2019.

Your in-game name:

Tyreese Firefly 

Names of allies involved:

@turtledudebob44

@YAKMOUTH

@Jake

Name of suspect/s:

The player who shot me wearing Purple clothing in Chip's clip below was named @Purp but that was the name he used IN-GAME.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):

A red Golf that The Members of The House were using

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Footage from Chip's stream: @YAKMOUTH

Possible footage from Nate's stream: @turtledudebob44

A detailed description of the events: 

Last night I was at Chip's base as I was on Guard duty and during the construction of the walls we were encountered by a red car (Golf) and once sighted I noticed all 4 of those people that were in the car had Orange Armbands on so I was quick to broadcast on our radio channel that the people in the car are THE HOUSE. Once broadcasted they got to the front of Chip's Trader took off their armbands are got out of the car and split in different directions.

After about 5 minutes of trying to locate the MEMBERS of the HOUSE, shots start flying at the front tents of Chip's trader and I got my rifle out and what do I see when I scope-in on the shooter....... A guy with an ORANGE ARMBAND shooting at a bunch of Players who were trading, once I scoped in and I noticed the shooter I was shot by someone which still till now I have no idea who it was but once shot I had to fall back and bandage.

When I started bandaging I knew that they would call out where I went, once I stopped my bleeding I pulled out my AK and out of nowhere it NO DEC OR ANY WORDS SAID a guy with an ORANGE ARMBAND starts unloading on my which met my death.

Edited by P1atinum_ELITE
Had to put the report in the proper structure

Connection logs

Spoiler
06:25:44 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" is connected
06:42:42 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" has been disconnected
06:45:18 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" is connected
07:11:27 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" has been disconnected

06:01:28 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" is connected
07:27:08 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" is connected
09:40:25 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" is connected
09:45:26 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" has been disconnected

06:26:58 | Player "Campbell Firefly" is connected
07:17:40 | Player "Campbell Firefly" has been disconnected

06:01:07 | Player "Semaj Jamerson" is connected
07:25:08 | Player "Semaj Jamerson" is connected
07:38:04 | Player "Semaj Jamerson" has been disconnected

06:21:42 | Player "Tibor Jakov" is connected
06:33:53 | Player "Tibor Jakov" has been disconnected
06:36:11 | Player "Tibor Jakov" is connected
07:27:19 | Player "Tibor Jakov" is connected
07:28:48 | Player "Tibor Jakov" has been disconnected
07:29:03 | Player "Tibor Jakov" is connected
07:35:42 | Player "Tibor Jakov" has been disconnected
07:56:00 | Player "Tibor Jakov" is connected
08:00:44 | Player "Tibor Jakov" has been disconnected

06:46:40 | Player "Chip Lonegan" is connected
07:25:55 | Player "Chip Lonegan" is connected
07:45:15 | Player "Chip Lonegan" has been disconnected
07:45:25 | Player "Chip Lonegan" is connected
08:52:19 | Player "Chip Lonegan" has been disconnected

06:13:29 | Player "Nathan Garcia" is connected
07:25:33 | Player "Nathan Garcia" is connected
08:55:17 | Player "Nathan Garcia" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
06:58:55 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" hit by Player "Semaj Jamerson" with KA-M from 226.953 meters 

06:59:32 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 40.8156 meters 
06:59:32 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 40.8156 meters 
06:59:33 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 40.8117 meters 
06:59:33 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 40.8117 meters 
06:59:35 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 40.8089 meters 
06:59:35 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 40.8089 meters 
06:59:36 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 40.3875 meters 
06:59:36 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 40.3875 meters 

07:01:45 | Player "Campbell Firefly" hit by Player "Tibor Jakov" with Steyr AUG from 30.9926 meters 

07:01:45 | Player "Campbell Firefly" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with M70 Tundra from 108.288 meters 
07:01:45 | Player "Campbell Firefly" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with M70 Tundra from 108.288 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
06:59:32 | Player "Tyreese Firefly" (DEAD) killed by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 40.8156 meters 

07:01:45 | Player "Campbell Firefly" (DEAD) killed by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with M70 Tundra from 108.288 meters 

CALLING IN TO POST POVS:
@P1atinum_ELITE | Tyreese Firefly | POSTED
@G19RP | Fyodr Belokov | POSTED
@Caust | Campbell Firefly | TEMPBAN
@Oiram | Semaj Jamerson | POSTED
@ThrashRP | Tibor Jakov | POSTED
@YAKMOUTH | Chip Lonegan | POSTED
@turtledudebob44 | Nathan Garcia | POSTED
@Lorcan - Tyler Blake | POSTED

Please state a FULL and DETAILED POV.
Any VIDEO EVIDENCE should be posted.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)

I just logged in the server and was walking down from the second floor of the shop to the first floor to see how things looked. There were 2 men that were at the shop one of them had a golden desert eagle in a leg holster with a black plate carrier and a red shirt with a black mask and a green bag. The other one had a tan plate carrier with a blue shirt and black pants with no mask. They asked me some questions and I was trying to help them out as I would usually do with people that are at the shop. They walked around and were looking at the shop and were looking at all of the guns that we had inside. And they went and did some trading we did a trade for a desert eagle and a 1911. While I was doing the trade looking for the 1911 all of the guns went missing. There was only them two in the store at the time. They said that there was a guy that stole some guns from the shop and they caused a ruckus around the shop just as people were starting to show up saying there was a guy in a black bag that stole all of the guns from inside of the store. Then a car full of people showed up at the front of the store, they all got out and had no arm bands on then from what I was hearing Chip got held up. The two guys that were doing the trading before were saying that there was a guy getting robbed with his hands up out on the docks. I saw a group of people on the docks with guns and they did have chip held there. The two men from when I woke up and the whole group from the car all went into a building to the south after shooting some infected. When they were in the building that we could not see them in they all put on there orange arm bands. Then all of the men in the orange arm bands came out and told us to put our hands up so I just stood with my hands up where I was and waited for them to tell me what to do. @BlueSnakeJake was to my right next to the little shop/booth. ( @BlueSnakeJake is the one wearing the red bag with the white arm band and the red/black/white mask in the black helmet) Jake went behind the little shop that was to our left and I could not see him. They shot him a couple of times and he was bleeding as they were telling us to sit with our hands on our head. They let him wrap a bandage around him to stop the bleeding. They started to shoot at a something over in the trees off to my right just about 4 seconds after they started to say everyone hands up. While me and Jake were sitting with our hands up they went over to the trees where they were shooting from before. We talked to the man that was holding a gun to us while were waiting for them to do what they came here to do. Then we got loaded into a car and taken up to stary to do slave work for them.

Edited by turtledudebob44
put in a detailed POV

@turtledudebob44 please also add a full and detailed POV. Make sure your twitch VOD is highlighted so it does not expire.

Posted (edited)

Fyodr POV: We initiate on the group of men in the open, someone spots the OP aiming his rifle at the men who just to his friends hostage, he (IMO) is just lining his shot up on us. He is shot by Oiram, I push round and re-initiate on him from cover, push back to a kisok and watch him, he then stops and pulls his AK out, so I open fire and kill him. 

If the OP didn't wish to engage in any form of hostilities then he should not have taken out his rifle and aimed at us while we had his friends hostage, he was even wearing the same armband color and was obviously going to be engaging in hostilities with us in the near future. You can see this by him pointing out in his POV that he is aiming at the shooters in the open, not scoping it out, but aiming directly at us while in open combat with his friends. I dont know if your comms were too loud/if you were too focused to hear it, or if it was VOIP bug but I did initiate. If the OP wishes to speak with me I would be more than willing to speak with him in discord.

I have no video evidence.

Edited by G19RP

My streams has it all there...if you want, please contact me I have many other items I could share.

52 minutes ago, YAKMOUTH said:

My streams has it all there...if you want, please contact me I have many other items I could share.

We also need a full and detailed POV of the situation as well as your stream. it is required.

Semaj POV: We roll up and one of our members, initiates on Chip. After a while, we move him to the other end of the dock and my boys tell me they initiated on the people that are still standing at the camp. At this point I mute my radio to try and rp with Chip for a bit, I unmute and hear one of ours say that there is a man aiming his rifle at where our boys are. I quickly take aim and see a white armband on the man. I wait for a few moments and then I unmute and get told that he ran away from the initial initiation. Thinking as to what I would do, which is to run away and take cover, I take a shot at him, hitting him. 
No video evidence, sorry.

Again I'd like to point out that if the OP didn't want to be a part of the whole firefight, the best option would've been to put his hands up and comply to our demands from the getgo. Aiming a rifle at a group of people who just took your friends hostage, while knowing you're outnumbered and outgunned by quite a lot, is clearly NFVL. IMO, it is also a sign that you wish to be a part of the hostilities, espeically when you're wearing the same colors as people that have just been pulled up on.  My boys weren't far at all from him and I believe he migth've been in VOIP range to hear us tells his friends what to do. To me, that is NVFL, especially that he knows that there are hostilities happening aprox 50 meters in front of him. 

Seeing that I got hit with a caution from simply being in the field where there was a firefight without having a gun out by staff, to me, the OP, by not only having his gun out, but also AIMING DIRECTLY towards where hostiles are, is clearly NVFL. The OP was aware of the firefight happening, and decided to stay to try to fight instead of trying to run away WITHOUT a weapon out.

If the OP is willing to talk things out over a voice chat I got no problems with it.

Semaj POV: We roll up and one of our members, initiates on Chip. After a while, we move him to the other end of the dock and my boys tell me they initiated on the people that are still standing at the camp. At this point I mute my radio to try and rp with Chip for a bit, I unmute and hear one of ours say that there is a man aiming his rifle at where our boys are. I quickly take aim and see a white armband on the man. I wait for a few moments and 

Tibor POV: Me and and the rest of the Time fol roll up and we initiate on Chip. After this we proceed to initiate on the rest of the people around the area, after the initiation drops I hold on a kisok dealing with the compliant hostages while Oiram and G19 deal with the non compliant. 

From what it looked like to me, the OP was lying down behind cover after running away, and he also had his gun out the whole time this really doesn't speak compliance to me.

Since it has been 24 hours since @YAKMOUTH and @Caust  have been called in, they will be temp banned until they give a full and detailed POV.

First of all, others only tag me because I was streaming that day. Anyone is welcome to go over my videos, I have not filed anything and I don't feel like it's necessary to report someone that is KOSing in a hot zone because they think they have the right to. I continue my journey to bring the people of DayzRP together no matter how many threats I get, to me or my people.... because Chip Lonegan is the people.

Posted (edited)

As for that day, it was like any other. Of course I was the person of interest and a group the same group that I thought was disbanded, they claim that I stll owe them a debt, which by my standards, the debt was finished when the group was gone. Still for the last two weeks I have been robbed, insulted, made a slave and had my shops stripped over and over again.....but not once have I filed a complaint. Instead I have enjoyed the RP experience and just brushed it off, because I won't stop helping those who need help until we have a free and safe place for the people to live and be given a chance to do something different. 

Edited by YAKMOUTH

POV - I was being held up by two guys, and was looking at a wall for 20min. One of the two shot someone, my video was already used by someone else up in the report.

Calling in @Lorcan for their full PoV, as they are seen in @YAKMOUTH's video with @Oiram

POV: I took one of the dudes hostage when dealing with him the rest of our boys took on the rest of the camp after that I watched one guy run towards the docks with a white arm band and his gun drawn I waited a min before engaging till I saw him aim at my boys I started to pop rounds towards him but was off on my ranging I made the call that I saw him run behind it with his gun in hand and only started shooting at him  after he aimed at my boys.

@Oiram - Semaj Jamerson | Attempted Invalid Kill
@G19RP - Fydor Belokov | Invalid Kill x2

Summary: 

From the PoVs and video evidence provided, members of the Time hold up @YAKMOUTH's shop and the surrounding area. Some people comply, some do not. @P1atinum_ELITE states he had his weapon drawn and was scoping in and out to monitor the situation. Because this is seen as a non-complying action, @P1atinum_ELITE was shot. Without @Caust's PoV we cannot make a verdict on his kill. 

Please remember when there is an active firefight that your options are either to comply with demands being given to you, put your hands up to show you are not an active participant or fight back. By using a weapon to scope in, you are an active participant and risking your own safety. No one has to speak to you once an initiation has been dropped and you decide to not comply, they have the right to defend themselves against hostile person(s). Whether or not you heard the initiation became irrelevant when you acknowledge knowing there was a firefight and chose to pull out a weapon instead of raising your hands.

The rules that support this:

• 4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.
    • If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.
    • If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

Verdict:

@Oiram - Semaj Jamerson | Attempted Invalid Kill | NOT GUILTY
@G19RP - Fydor Belokov | Invalid Kill x2 | NOT GUILTY

@Caust Will remain temp banned until he posts an appeal with his PoV.

Signed: @Mademoiselle & @Xehara