Server time (UTC): 2019-06-20, 02:36
Sign in to follow this  
BigTom

Can"t connect for unknown reason

Posted (edited)

I've tried joining the server multiple times now but, every time it tells me can't connect for an unknown reason. I've installed the new mod and have it loaded, I've tried repairing the servers mods as well as verify my game files. I was trying to fix the statistic login bug by putting the server address and password into parameters and am afraid I have mucked it all up. I've since restored defaults on all parameters and followed the how to join to make sure it's correct. If anyone has any suggestions for me it would be greatly appreciated. I can provide screen shots of my launcher settings if needed. 

Edited by BigTom

The server is down currently for some issues, if you get yourself in discord you can stay up to date. 

I would like to keep this thread open for right now until I'm sure it's not a problem on my end but, thanks for keeping me updated I'll be sure to check the discord more often! 

Hello @BigTom,

As Falk has already stated the servers are currently down and we are working on getting them fixed. An announcement will be made in the DayzRP discord once the servers are back up so I'd also like to invite you to the discord so that you can stay up to date with this. Of course you're not forced to join but it can be extremely helpful at times.

Take care!

Well, I'm happy to report that it was not a technical issue on my side. Just a strange coincidence that I happened to be messing with my launcher at the same time the server went down. I'll be sure to keep up with the discord from now on. 🤣 Thanks all for your help and sorry for any inconvenience.  /close the thread please