Server time (UTC): 2019-06-20, 10:12
Sign in to follow this  
birdman

S1 CRASH BY A CAR ON SIGHT

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 T Junction Before Pogorevka & Pulkovo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): + - 15 min before i make this thread. In the afternoon on the server.

Your in game name: Ross Butler

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: Unknown 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Red Car

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): No

Detailed description of the events:

I just found a white car at the T Junction before Pogorevka and Pulkovo. I just lookin a car battery for that car near the green house at there. then suddenly someone just come with a car and crash me on sight and killed me. I dont know who is he. unfortunately I wasn't record/streaming at the time, please check the log for me and punish him 😞

Annotation 2019-05-30 010728.png

Edited by birdman
More detail about time

Kristof Vrana POV: Let me start this by saying that you were not just looking for a car battery, but you somehow dont mention the part where you initiated on my man @Dew right there, thus giving me kill rights upon your character at that time.

I was looting up at Zelenogorsk and was lucky enough to find a car that I could use to come pick up Dewski and the other boys, just when i was driving down the road towards him I am told over radio/Discord that he is being initiated on at the green house by the road. So I continue driving there with intention to go in and save my friend, when I close up you are standing in the road and as I had the kill rights from your initiation on my group member I decide to run you over. 

This is the video evidence from my POV: 

Kill Log:

17:45:28 | Player "Ross Butler" (DEAD) killed by Hatchback_02

Hit Log:

17:45:28 | Player "Ross Butler" hit by Hatchback_02 with TransportHit

Connection Log:

17:11:49 | Player "Ross Butler" is connected
17:12:25 | Player "Ross Butler" has been disconnected
17:14:55 | Player "Ross Butler" is connected
19:29:00 | Player "Ross Butler" has been disconnected

17:09:46 | Player "Kristof Vrana" is connected
18:49:44 | Player "Kristof Vrana" has been disconnected

Calling In:

@birdman -  Ross Butler | POSTED
@MajooRB - Kristof Vrana | POSTED
@Dew - Frantisek Dewski | 

For your full and detailed PoV as well as any video evidence you may have. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, MajooRB said:

Kristof Vrana POV: Let me start this by saying that you were not just looking for a car battery, but you somehow dont mention the part where you initiated on my man @Dew right there, thus giving me kill rights upon your character at that time.

I was looting up at Zelenogorsk and was lucky enough to find a car that I could use to come pick up Dewski and the other boys, just when i was driving down the road towards him I am told over radio/Discord that he is being initiated on at the green house by the road. So I continue driving there with intention to go in and save my friend, when I close up you are standing in the road and as I had the kill rights from your initiation on my group member I decide to run you over. 

This is the video evidence from my POV: 

i think using discord for the communication is not appropriate according to the dayzRP rules? @Xehara

His character shouldn't have to know that his friend is commmunicating with me. It's different case if they are using a Handy Talk to communicate then maybe he allowed to crash me. 

And how do I know that the car was his friend who i communicate with and told to go away. Thats why i didn't mention the part when i initiated some guy around that house. because i don't think there are any connection with me getting killed suddenly by a car.

Edited by birdman

@birdman Did you initiate on @Dew prior to being run over?

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Xehara said:

@birdman Did you initiate on @Dew prior to being run over?

Yes. But i don't think there are any connection with me getting killed suddenly by a car? and please read my first reply cos i edited it. @Xehara

The problem is @MajooRB shouldn't have known that @Dew being captured by me.  And i stIll said stop to the red car. if i wanna kill him i could just shoot his head.

Edited by birdman

1 minute ago, birdman said:

Yes. But i don't think there are any connection with me getting killed suddenly by a car?

The connection is that you attack someone and that someone's group member kills you. Read up on attacker and defender rights in the rules. 

Just now, Roland said:

The connection is that you attack someone and that someone's group member kills you. Read up on attacker and defender rights in the rules. 

The problem is @MajooRB shouldn't have known that @Dew being captured by me.  And i stIll said stop to the red car. if i wanna kill him i could just shoot his head. Using discord is legal?????????

23 minutes ago, birdman said:

i think using discord for the communication is not appropriate according to the dayzRP rules? @Xehara

His character shouldn't have to know that his friend is commmunicating with me. It's different case if they are using a Handy Talk to communicate then maybe he allowed to crash me. 

And how do I know that the car was his friend who i communicate with and told to go away. Thats why i didn't mention the part when i initiated some guy around that house. because i don't think there are any connection with me getting killed suddenly by a car.

@Roland

Saying stop does not revoke their defender rights. 

Using Discord is allowed until hands are up or radio is taken. See meta gaming rule 3.5

3 minutes ago, Roland said:

Saying stop does not revoke their defender rights. 

Using Discord is allowed until hands are up or radio is taken. See meta gaming rule 3.5

Ok. Noted.