Sign in to follow this  
CharlieD

ban

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): dunno

Why the verdict is not fair: cause the reports closed so I cant report

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: cant remember

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: to be unbanned

What could you have done better?: looked at my messages

Please provided your POV of what you know about the situation.

Here are the report you were called in for and did not provide your PoV for:

This was mentioned in a previous report with a link to the above post in that report as well. You acknowledged this by responding after. Please provide your PoV here for the above post and take these call-ins more seriously. 

ok we saw him in a fielding and my friend and the other guy cant remember who he was said they hate the un clan so they force fed him meat then we leave and somehow he contacted somone and I get killed. 

As Zanaan said in the report, you will be temp banned until the report is concluded. Now that you have posted your POV, the report is considered ongoing again, and you will remain temp banned until we have reached a conclusion. 

A team of staff members have reviewed the report you were involved in and have come to a conclusion.

Because the vod which server as the only form of evidence for the report has expired, we will not be issuing you a punishment for the report. However, I would like to remind you that forcefeeding somebody human meat is powergaming, and is against the rules, as you require OOC permission, since you are forcing a status effect on somebody's character against their will. In addition, your frequent bumping of this appeal has been completely unnecessary. We are all volunteers, and work will be dealt with in a steady manner, bumping your appeal does not change that fact.

With that, the following applies

Appeal Accepted. 

Signed by: @Onyx, @Derek Steel & @Xehara