Server time (UTC): 2019-06-26, 13:06
Saunders

How To Contact The Fifty Two [52.0 Open Freq]

Posted (edited)

*Kyle hammers one last nail onto the wooden plank to finish off a fence he's built. He pulls out a bottle of water and takes a big gulp before clearing his throat and pushing down the PTT*
*You hear a young English man with an accent of a roadman from Wolverhampton*

"Yo so I've jus decided to use dis frequency so my G's can contact The Fifty Two init. I'll always have dis on unless I run outta batteries or some shit so if you need me or need to talk to someone from the Fifty Two you can use dis frequency to get in contact wid me an dat."

*The transmission goes silent*

Edited by Saunders

Mikael looks at the radio with a slight surprise on his face before pushing the PTT

"This is Mikael former member of the Sentinels. I  need to talk to you face to face, is your base still at the same location?"

Mikael releases the PTT and awaits an answer

*Upon hearing the transmission Kyle drops the tent he is carrying and proceeds unclip his radio from his backpack and presses the PTT*

"Yo safe fam, nah we've moved uno but I can meet you somewhere in a day or so I'll drop you a message"

*He clips his radio back onto his backpack, picks up the tent and continues his walk*

Posted (edited)

*John takes a hand around his radio holding down the PTT*

"Hey, Its me. The guy who shoot at your car, im sorry bro. I got scared because it looked like you tried to hit me. Im sorry" 

*He drops the radio and steps on it so it gets destroyed*

Edited by Hampze

*George picks up his radio, and pushes down on the ptt button*

''We are looking to trade whatever for metal sheets, if you have any you would like to trade please contact us''

''Also i am looking for an experienced builder to join our ranks''

*George releases the ptt button*

*George lays down the hammer, Wipes the sweat from his head sits down against a tree, Picks up his radio pushes down the ptt button and speaks clearly into the radio with his English accent*

''We are still in need of sheet metal if anyone listening can provide me with some you will be given a fair trade for it ,Contact me on this radio freq if this interests you''

*George releases the ptt button and gets back to work*

*Panzer switches around different frequencies until she stops hearing the words 'in need of sheet metal' waits until the transmission ends and would speak in her normal deep tone*

"Hello, i got some spare sheet metal, you could have it.''

*She releases the PTT and waits for a reply*

*Kyle hears the transmission, unclips his radio from his belt and pushes the PTT*

"Yooo, dats what i'm talkin bout! Can you come meet us now? We can drive to ya and grab em B if dats cool styll"

*He lowers the radio awaiting a reply*

Posted (edited)

*Panzer graps her PTT and presses down on it*

"Meet you where? I´m up in the north, where are you at?"

*She releases the PTT*

Edited by R3d D3ad

*He raises the radio to his mouth and pushes the PTT*

"We can come anywhere, we got a workin car styll. Were at Berezino right now jus tell me where to go B and i'll be dere fam"

*he releases the PTT*

*She presses down on the PTT*

''I´m near Svetlojarsk. Let´s meet at the train station but watch out there were some car wrecks earlier!"

*Panzer releases her PTT*

*Panzer takes a deep breath and presses down on the PTT*

''Are you still out there? I´m at the train station now."

*She releases her PTT*

*He pushes the PTT*

"gonna be like 20 ins, had to patch up my G's left he got hit. sorry bout the wait. grabbing my car and comin up"

*release the ptt*

*Panzer looks at the car that just past*

"Lol a car just passed, thought that was you.. however i gonna wait here.. i think."

*She releases the PTT and sits down*

*he laughs to himself*

"Yeah.. Not me B. I'm in my car now drivin up da coast so I better stay off the radio and concentrate. Be with you real soon. Fancy meetin by that fucked up ship jus down the road? If you know what I mean styll"

*He release the PTT and chucks his radio on the passenger seat*

**Leonid, hesitantly pushes down the PTT button**

Hello... Can you hear me?... 

My name is Leonid Zarchenko, I was a Resistance Commander for the Somalia Battalion in the Ukrainian Civil War.

I am alone in this place and am looking for other survivors... I.. I am looking for a community where morals and values still exist.

I have things to trade, can provide security & protection and can contribute to a community.

How can I find your people and introduce myself? 

Leo out. 

**Leonid let's go of the PTT button, lays down his radio and waits for a response.**

Posted (edited)

*George hears the transmission and wakes Kyle up to tell him about a new survivor who is interested in meeting the Ace Of Diamonds himself. He passes him the radio.*
*You hear a sleepy mans voice with a roadman accent*

"Yoo safe my G, you woke me up styll"

*you hear him shout* "George why didn't you deal with this yourself instead of waking me up you prick?"

"Anyway.. I'll meet you tomorrow or somethin fam, can't be arsed to talk right now I wanna sleep you know... I'll radio you tomorrow when I'm awake and got nuttin to do G and we can talk business init"

*He releases the PTT and throws the radio close to him, on the floor*

Edited by Saunders

**Hearing the transmission, Leonid stops going through his backpack, reaches for his radio and listens in. After hearing the man on the radio speak Leonid pushes down the PTT button**

Im glad to hear that, I will be waiting for your transmission.

.... thank you ..for giving me a chance.

**Leonid lets go of the PTT button and continues going through his backpack looking for his cigarettes.**

*He reaches for his radio off the desk, put's it to his mouth and pushes the PTT*

"Yo Leonid, been a bit busy fam so not been able to contact you. You wanna drop by today and discuss things? Got another lad comin down styll so would be a good time init"

"He releases the PTT, places his radio onto the desk nearby and continues writing on his paper*

*Jimmy cranks his radio to 10 and presses the PTT to begin speaking*

"Hello this is Jimmy Craft, I hear that ya'll are trying to build a settlement of sorts. I kinda had a similar idea, if you are interested in meeting and having a discussion, I would be down"

*Jimmy stops speaking*

*Kyle looks at the radio with a slight surprise on his face before pushing the PTT*

"Yoo safe... Jimmy, was it? We already got our town locked down fam, it's like 70% complete styll. Bit busy tomorrow you know, but the day after I have nuttin planned. Let's chat details on a more private frequency. If dats calm wid you I'll be in touch soon"

*The transmission goes dead*

*George pushes down the ptt button and begins to speak in a British accent*

''Hello fellow survives I am seeking a builder to assist me in constructing our home if you have no experience that's fine I am willing to teach if your willing to learn.''

*George releases the ptt button*

*Nial slouches against a shed, radio in hand, and holds down his PTT*

"So, I enjoyed meeting you guys for your welcoming party, mind if I come back up and see you all again?"

*Nial releases his ptt and continues wandering down the road*

*Kyle would finish filling his bottle of water before putting it into his backpack, unclipping his radio from his belt and pushing down on the PTT*

"Safe G, dats Nial init? My bad if I'm mistaken, I was a bit worse for wear at da party on the voddy and coke. We aint around today but I'll give you a call on dat more private frequency  you've been chattin to man on tomorrow when were about, if dats calm styll? Jus let my man Clancy know fam"

*He would release the PTT, clip the radio back onto his belt and proceed to wash his face*

.:: The static would pause ::.

"Don't worry, I've been tuned in. It'd be great to see you again, will update you in a more private setting."

.:: The static would continue ::.