S1 KOS in Cherno

Server and location: Cherno S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 03:48

Your in game name: James McCoy

Names of allies involved: @Eagle

Name of suspect/s: Unknown 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): no

Detailed description of the events: I ran down from Stary to Cherno going to help out some of the lads down there deal with the hostages, some guy walks up to us and asks us what is going on, I tell him to piss off, he leaves. about 5 minutes later I get shot at with an SKS, which is what the guy had, from a window somewhere nearby, I lie down behind the car to get cover and look for the guy, after about a minute of lying down by the car I get shot dead. He did not initiate, nor did we, we told him to go away.

Posted (edited)

Tom McCannon POV: I logged into S1, had a menu glitch, and decided to relog multiple times to fix the menu glitch. I proceeded to hear over the radio (discord) that some of my friends had been robbed. I then proceeded to go to the police station, the last known location of the hostage takers as per members other than those involved in the situation. I approached the police station and asked the hostage takers what was going on. This was used in order to gain in game intelligence and possibly join in on some hostile RP. However, due to no initiation or any other form of RP being offered. I would then use this information that I had ascertained to attempt to rescue my friends. Having reasonably positioned to a covered and concealed location I proceeded to open fire upon and kill the plaintiff, James McCoy, after this point the second and only other known member of James McCoy's Group stormed my position and we exchanged gunfire. I was then killed. 

Hindsight is 20/20: Most likely I should have stayed offline after having known my friends had been robbed. Plain and Simple. The situation wasn't really in my favor, however in my mind I had reasonable odds at winning the fight. being in a covered and concealed position. The only rule I may have broken was the rule of ghosting. However, the totality of circumstances is that I made contact, and did not outright open fire, there was contact made with the plaintiff and his buddy. An opportunity was present for them to reasonably take me under their custody and they did not. So, I proceeded to engage them.  

Edited for: Grammar, Totality, and clarity.

Edited by TylerP500

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TylerP500 said:

Tom McCannon POV: I logged into S1 had a menu glitch and decided to relog multiple times to fix the menu glitch, I proceeded to hear over the radio (discord) that some of my friends had been robbed. I then proceeded to go to the police station, the last known location of the hostage takers. I asked them what was going on as a means to gain intelligence and possibly join in on some hostile RP. However, due to No initiation or any other form of RP being offered. I would then use this information that I had ascertained to attempt to rescue my friends. Having reasonably positioned to a covered and concealed location I proceeded to open fire upon and kill the plaintiff, James McCoy, After this point The second and only other known member of James McCoy's Group came into my position and we exchanged gunfire. I was then killed. 

Hindsight is 20/20: Most likely I should have stayed offline after having known my friends had been robbed. Plain and Simple. The situation wasn't really in my favor, however In my mind I had reasonable odds at winning the fight. being in a covered and concealed position. The only rule I may have broken was the rule of ghosting. However the totality of circumstances is that I made contact, and did not outright open fire, there was contact made with the plaintiff and his buddy. An opportunity was present for them to reasonably take me under their custody and they did not. So,I proceeded to engage them.  

Okay, Thank you for admitting to the RDM and your friends (the hostages) had there hands up and in no way could they have given any radio infomation, that is meta game, thank you for your POV.

Edited by JMZIE

Just now, JMZIE said:

Okay, Thank you for admitting to the RDM and your friends (the hostages) had there hands up and in no way could they have given any radio infomation

That is for the admins to decide, I admit no guilt, I just gave and honest and holistic response to the report. There is no need to make this personal. PM me if you have an issue and im sure we can come to terms with things,I'd be happy to chat it out. 

1 minute ago, TylerP500 said:

That is for the admins to decide, I admit no guilt, I just gave and honest and holistic response to the report. There is no need to make this personal. PM me if you have an issue and im sure we can come to terms with things,I'd be happy to chat it out. 

I didnt make this personal in any way, you admitted to killing me without any association to the situation. no more responses from me, staff will handle this.

Posted (edited)

Just so @JMZIE you know, myself, @Sixy, @kimmylouand @Hunter do not know this guy at all, we had no radio contact at all with anyone as we had complied with the no radio. I do not know the person who has responded to report at all and im willing to talk to you just so you understand.

We were some of the hostages (the left over from the guy who was killed and the person who never came back).

We have no affiliation with @TylerP500

Edited by Phoenyxx

Alright lets stop with any back and forth, this is your only warning. 

Logs will be posted soon.

I am the man who never came back as my internet was wonky due to a storm. me and Tyler were in our IC channel in discord when @TylerP500 was having troubles with his menu. He was loading in game minuets before the hostage taking and was relayed the information of suspicious activity in the middle of his loading which he then had to redo because of a glitch. We were chilling near the pd when I heard a voice I recognized and noticed a dude approaching with orange arm band just a few minutes later im told to put my hands up by three dudes and im taken hostage for seemingly no reason. They asked about chip and even mentioned that if my group were to make another shop we would be shut down and we were warned before. From this point I began to record as he mentioned something from the group house that was pre wipe. Tyler with all this info attached decided that he should make attempt at saving us. @Gray Boi was the man who died and was the only one tied up he was not directly affiliated with me but he was volunteering around the shop at that moment and was near the pd with me when I was taken hostage. I have a video of the event but am not at my pc atm will be making my own report of the event later to.

Connection Logs

Spoiler
03:35:10 | Player "James McCoy" is connected
04:35:43 | Player "James McCoy" is connected
04:47:05 | Player "James McCoy" has been disconnected

03:34:47 | Player "Tom McCannon" is connected
03:35:59 | Player "Tom McCannon" has been disconnected
03:37:37 | Player "Tom McCannon" is connected
03:54:56 | Player "Tom McCannon" has been disconnected

03:33:29 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected
04:36:46 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected
05:23:02 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" has been disconnected

03:35:20 | Player "Phoenyxx Caine" is connected
04:33:50 | Player "Phoenyxx Caine" is connected
06:15:15 | Player "Phoenyxx Caine" has been disconnected

04:12:07 | Player "Steven Ice" is connected
04:17:27 | Player "Steven Ice" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
03:44:59 | Player "James McCoy" hit by Player "Tom McCannon" with SK 59/66 from 99.9384 meters 
03:47:17 | Player "James McCoy" hit by Player "Tom McCannon" with SK 59/66 from 102.547 meters 

03:47:24 | Player "Tom McCannon" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with Saiga 12K from 3.98298 meters 
03:47:24 | Player "Tom McCannon" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with Saiga 12K from 3.98298 meters 
03:47:24 | Player "Tom McCannon" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with Saiga 12K from 3.56431 meters 
03:47:24 | Player "Tom McCannon" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with Saiga 12K from 3.56431 meters 
03:47:25 | Player "Tom McCannon" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with Saiga 12K from 3.28282 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
03:47:17 | Player "James McCoy" (DEAD) killed by Player "Tom McCannon" with SK 59/66 from 102.547 meters 

03:47:24 | Player "Tom McCannon" (DEAD) killed by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with Saiga 12K from 3.56431 meters 

@Eagle | Stefan Reynir Jonson | POSTED

@JMZIE | James McCoy | POSTED

@TylerP500 | Tomy McCannon | POSTED

@Phoenyxx | Phoenyxx Caine | POSTED

@Killsceamguy | POSTED

Please post any and all VIDEO EVIDENCE of the situation.
Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Was dealing with the hostages when this random shows up and wishes to ask questions? I tell him to bugger off and he leaves only to then return fire afterwards and shooting James in the ass killing him after sometimes, I jump into the car and say fuck the gear need to get the RP flowing as these people had already been there for long enough and moved them down to stary where they were used to make our back storage room and then let go.
I would like to state we did not give Killscream perms to log out along with the accused not being online during the initiation.

Edited by Eagle

@Mademoiselle Yes and No?

We were held hostage by @Eagle & @JMZIE along with two others (which im assume are the friends the OP is talking about) that were in Cherno working on a separate project than what myself and the others were working on. We had interacted with them prior to being held hostage yes. So if you need my POV i can post that as well. I just wanted to make sure we weren't getting confused for the OP's friends as there were two separate groups taken hostage and the group i was with complied with radios being taken and having no contact with anyone (plus our hands were always up so)

@Phoenyxx - please post a FULL and DETAILED pov as well as any VIDEO EVIDENCE.
Twitch streams should be highlighted so the VOD does not expire. 
Thank you.

Posted (edited)

POV.

Me and a few others, like listed above had been in Cherno creating a settlement of our own, while another group had been setting up a shop. We had all been just busy making claims to the houses we wanted as our own, etc. I had gone to chop down a log when I was walking by a building where i heard "EVERYONE INSIDE STICK YOUR HANDS UP". I also then heard Chance's voice so I realized it was Chance, Emma and Luka held up in the house. Immediately I dropped the log and I ran onto the train tracks that run into the middle of Cherno. I immediately radio'd Jackson who was also in the area and tell him that some of us had been held up and I was going to go and tell anyone in town near the shop and the tent settlement being set up that it wasn't safe. So i run over and find two men and tell them, they run with me to meet Jackson and Lawrence. The five of us spoke and it was determined that we might be out numbered so myself, jackson and lawrence ran towards the docks and got into a house to hide it out. After a bit, i decided maybe I could go talk to the hostage takers and I could make sure Chance, Emma and Luka were unharmed and set free. (This is where you will see the highlight as this is the start of the interaction of this report). I ran back towards the city square with one hand up, looking and listening. I then see a guy at a white car outside the police station with an orange armband and I wait for him to notice me (so i dont spook him). I ask if I can speak to someone about whats going on and Im taken upstairs to where Chance, Emma, Luka and someone else are being held up, there is also a dead guy. I wait to talk but eventually im roped into everything and was told that we'd be taken to stary to endure some labour for their shop up in stary. 

The stranger held up with my friends I believe asked to log in OOC because of his parents yelling at him but im not sure if the others seen that. It was around that time that the server restarted. When we all got back in we were all standing outside, and Emma also asked in OOC if she could log because it was 5am for her and they allowed her too, which left myself, chance and Luka as the hostages. A stranger walks up with an SKS and asks whats happening and our two hostage takers tell him to leave. He leaves, but then gunfire breaks out. The remaining hostages move away to take cover not sure of whats happening and @JMZIE takes cover near the car, while @Eagle attempts to figure out where this guy was shooting from. We remain there with our hands up, unsure of whats happening. We had the perfect opprotunity to strike if this said person was one of us since we outnumbered them but we honestly had no idea who he was or what he was doing so we continued to comply and just keep ourselves from getting shot randomly. Next thing that happens is @JMZIE is dead from the shooter and I believe @Eagle then found the guy and killed him (rightfully so) and returned to us to continue out our hostage roleplay out. 

Edited by Phoenyxx

Posted (edited)

yes I was also a hostage apart of op's group but my recording is choppy due to my recording software being wonky, I will be posting it in a separate report about something that occurred in the event. 

Edited by Killsceamguy

@Killsceamguy - We still need your full and detailed PoV for this report. Thank you.

Posted (edited)

@TylerP500 out of the whole situation who we're your friend's that were hostage?

Edited by Eagle

Posted (edited)

@Mademoiselle can we get the log in logs for the accused before the server crash?

Edited by Eagle

Logs Updated - Only connection logs

Due to the time frame of this report I will offer a guilty Plea for Meta game. In exchange for the Guilty plea, I ask that the report be closed.

reason for plea on the charge of meta game with a 7 day ban and 10 points: considering the fact that someone was killed as a result of the info that was provided to me. 

I see no reason to further the report as it has become clear to me that the whole situation should have been avoided in the first place, and that I was wrong. Should the Plaintiff accept the terms and staff approve I will accept the aforementioned sanctions, so that the report can be closed.  @Eagle @Mademoiselle @JMZIE

@JMZIE how would you like to proceed with this report? 

@TylerP500 who did you receive the information off of?

8 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

@JMZIE how would you like to proceed with this report? 

I wish to continue. 

Posted (edited)

@Mademoiselle I had received the information from Killsceamguy he told me that he was in the police station and had been robbed, I later found out (today) that he was not in server at the time of the incident.  The reasoning for me wishing to offer my guilty plea is that the situation is very complex and spans multiple reports.  

Edited by TylerP500

That's enough. Please do not create this into a back and forth. 
PM the OP if you wish to find a resolution to the report. 
We don't want to clutter this report with anything that is not involved in the report.

First and only warning.