Server time (UTC): 2019-09-20, 19:09
Sign in to follow this  
Camo

Is there a list of forum titles?

Posted (edited)

Is there a list of forum titles? Like a thread to see what you can achieve.

Just was curious. 

Edited by CamoRP

There are many milestones you can accomplish in dayz rp like days played in a row, time played etc....

1 minute ago, Realize said:

There are many milestones you can accomplish in dayz rp like days played in a row, time played etc....

As I am aware, just was curious if there's a list of what can be achieved. I've always wanted a title of "most played character" but @Xehara keeps on out-ranking me. Haha...

Just now, CamoRP said:

As I am aware, just was curious if there's a list of what can be achieved. I've always wanted a title of "most played character" but @Xehara keeps on out-ranking me. Haha...

She’s out playing everyone atm my dude if you get 30 days in a row you get a title 60 another title 90 another.

Hello @CamoRP,

As far as I know there isn't a list of any kind. The only list I've managed to find is the one with all the premium ranks, staff ranks, ex staff ranks etc. This can be found by going to Online Users and clicking filter by. I'd actually love to see the list you're asking for (if we don't have one hidden away somewhere), maybe you should make a suggestion! 😉