Server time (UTC): 2019-09-23, 20:52
Sign in to follow this  
Gray Boi

S1, RDM'd Hostages, Cherno 5/28/19 11:00-11:30 EST

Posted (edited)

Server and Location: S1, Cherno PD

Approximate time and date: I don't have server time RL time would be 11:00-11:30 EST. 5/28/19

Your in game name: Krieg Latter

Name of suspect/s: Unknown. Use't to be apart of House, talked about house. Called themselves Time.

Friendly/Enemy Vehicles involved: Unknown vehicle of robber's side. Used to transport "Slaves" to Stary Sobor to "Rebuild" Stary Sobor.

Additional Evidence Video owned by IGN Character name: Stephon Ice.

Side information: Now. Lets get this cleared. I told GaryCash i wanted to be kicked from the Corporation. Now yes since i was still technically in the group i could be KoS'd. Now, the people who held me up, had no way of knowing i was Corporation unless they were MetaRPing. I will happily clear up this information on Discord my @ is @TrashMan#9671

Edited by Gray Boi
Dunno if theres a difference between RDM or KoS'd, was never told i was gonna be shot if i did blank

Hey can at the admin's pull the logs for the OP's group CP at the time of the incident, also, does the staff keep archives of the Character Pages backed up when they are edited?

https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-13208/

Is a Potius Cras character that goes by the code name Saber.  If he did indeed leave the group and change his alias and remove his affiliation's of Potius Cras after his death, then this is bull shit, and a bull shit report.  This is a terrible look on our group and if its not dealt with accordingly ruin our entire group and our entire group's premise and the faith of the community in our group.  If anyone Potius Cras member WHO KNOWS THEY ARE KOSABLE WHEN THEY SIGN ON ABOARD, just drops the group and edits the affiliation's after the incident of their death, that's obviously ruleplay, fucked up and spiteful cheating.

I'd like to push for Rule play and a False report against the OP.  He is a new member to the group and he thinks he can slide around the rules by editing his profile and dropping his group CP as Potius Cras

This is heinous and my worst night mare as the group leader, I'm asking for the admin and staff teams support here in sorting out when his last profile edits were and when he left our group CP

@GaryCash 

Lets get this straight.

I left after this report yes.

Now tell me last time we chatted. I get your mad I left without saying anything. Everytime i'd ask for back up, the group would say "I'm not near" or "I'm getting off."

That's all im gonna say. Look at the rest of the reports of the same incident. 

Thanks.

Just now, Gray Boi said:

@GaryCash 

Lets get this straight.

I left after this report yes.

Now tell me last time we chatted. I get your mad I left without saying anything. Everytime i'd ask for back up, the group would say "I'm not near" or "I'm getting off."

That's all im gonna say. Look at the rest of the reports of the same incident. 

Thanks.

The OP has admitted to leaving the group after the Report.  This is a false report and rule play as he has admitted.

I am not mad he's left.  Clearly this was a good thing, I do not condone people who try to rule play or throw up false reports being a part of my group or threatening its very existence.

Better luck else where with other groups.

Then delete my report.
And look at the other reports.
Kreig told you he was done alligning with the Corp in game, I just logged back onto the website tonight to leave. and make this report. 

Again. This report can be considered false. Check the other reports of the same incident.

14 minutes ago, Gray Boi said:

I get your mad I left without saying anything.

10 minutes ago, Gray Boi said:

Kreig told you he was done alligning with the Corp in game

Contradicting statements.  

This isn't like a hey come pick up your paycheck next week type gig, if you told me that and I wasn't AFK, or being spoken to by someone else my character would have clearly stopped you ICly, so I'm guessing this didn't happen.  But if you have recording of you saying this to Shadow, please show me. 

That's enough back and forth, thank you very much.
First and only warning.

@Gray Boi are you wanting to close the report?

A Team of Staff Members have reviewed this report.

We will honor the OPs request and close this report. We are glad that everyone could come to an understanding.

//Closed

Signed by: @Samti & @Randy