S1 Cherno RDM

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Cherno S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): roughly at 3  

Your in game name: Jake Valentine 

Names of allies involved: Directly in sight of my death none

Name of suspect/s: Unkown 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None (will use now since this is my first ever report/incident)

Detailed description of the events: Two of my friends were being held hostage in the police station after guys saying they were timeless but according to private comms before they were tied up were using info from the house saying we know you from chip. I was sneaking around and met a guy in civilian red shirt. he stuck with me until I met another guy in army like clothing he had killed 3 dudes from what I saw of their bodies. I assumed they were the house/timeless because they had the same uniform. but then the red shirt guy and military guy turned on me. The military guy told me to put my hands up but a zombie was trying to hit me so when I tried to put my hands up the zombie would hit me preventing me from putting my hands up. The red shirt guy I believe then shot me dead. 

Edited by BlueSnakeJake

Connection Logs

Spoiler
03:29:15 | Player "Jake Valentine" is connected
03:31:37 | Player "Jake Valentine" has been disconnected
-DIED-

03:01:08 | Player "Niko Sullivan" is connected
03:31:37 | Player "Niko Sullivan" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
03:13:51 | Player "Jake Valentine" hit by Player "Niko Sullivan" with KA-M from 5.29421 meters 
03:13:51 | Player "Jake Valentine" hit by Player "Niko Sullivan" with KA-M from 5.29421 meters 
03:13:51 | Player "Jake Valentine" hit by Player "Niko Sullivan" with KA-M from 5.28463 meters 
03:13:51 | Player "Jake Valentine" hit by Player "Niko Sullivan" with KA-M from 5.28447 meters 
03:13:51 | Player "Jake Valentine" hit by Player "Niko Sullivan" with KA-M from 5.39135 meters 
03:13:51 | Player "Jake Valentine" hit by Player "Niko Sullivan" with KA-M from 5.39135 meters 
03:13:55 | Player "Jake Valentine" hit by Player "Niko Sullivan" with KA-M from 1.71568 meters 
03:13:55 | Player "Jake Valentine" hit by Player "Niko Sullivan" with KA-M from 1.71568 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
03:13:51 | Player "Jake Valentine" (DEAD) killed by Player "Niko Sullivan" with KA-M from 5.28463 meters 

Chat Logs

Spoiler
03:30:37 | Chat("Niko Sullivan"): // permission to log my parents are loosing my there shit
03:30:47 | Chat("Niko Sullivan"): // there shit
03:31:28 | Chat("Niko Sullivan"): // permission to log?
03:31:33 | Chat("Niko Sullivan"): // need a answer

PLEASE STATE YOUR POV:

@BlueSnakeJake | Jake Valentine | POSTED

@NikoteenRP | Niko Sullivan | POSTED

@NikoteenRP who were you asking OOC to log? Please state whom they were.

Can any and all VIDEO EVIDENCE be posted if you have any.
Thank you.

Posted (edited)

My apologies @Mademoiselle just got home from school. I was not asking the OP to disconnect this was way after I killed him and near server restart when we had the hostages at the police station in the center of Cherno then once server restarted I insisted on going back on to finish my timer then my dad lost his shit on me and broke my monitor on accident as he was trying to unplug it. I can prove that if you want I'm not kidding, I bought a new one after school.

Before I continue to my POV I like to just give heads up @BlueSnakeJake, making a false report is bannable, all I'm saying, I would close this before it gets ugly, you do you.

Niko Sullivan's POV

I do not record but one of my boys, @ZorullRP who was there was the guy in the striped shirt who is was and currently in my group which is the one who has the video.

We were in Cherno to go deal with some of Chip's boys and we ended up taking them hostage and so on, we then get into several gunfight with friends of friends and it came to a point where randoms were coming from butt fuck nowhere so we made sure that we ID'd our targets and initiated before shooting just for safe measures. After we gunned down two guys with M249s I was literally jump scared by someone in a white armband ( @BlueSnakeJake ) in one of the apartment buildings on the water side of Cherno and he was acting all edgy running next to me and being kinda annoying so I took on the part of initiating after I was told he was one of the guys who were running around Cherno. 

In the video, you can hear the initiation since I was right next to him. In the video, you will hear me and clearly state "White armband, hands up" when I had an AK pointed and @ZorullRP say "Hands up" point blank to him which we said to him multiple time, he then pulls his gun out and I layed him out.

I am waiting for @ZorullRP to post the video on my behalf.

Edited by NikoteenRP

POV: 
I was inside manning and following @BlueSnakeJake, we jogged to the location of where a small firefight had happened. @NikoteenRP after a few seconds of chatting initiated on the OP, I then initiate on the OP. He then pulls out an AK74U, after being told multiple times to put his hands up and is gunned down. He made no attempt to put his hands up as clearly seen in this video.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, BlueSnakeJake said:

The military guy told me to put my hands up but a zombie was trying to hit me so when I tried to put my hands up the zombie would hit me preventing me from putting my hands up.

I didn't know when you put your hands up your Vityaz-SN PP19-01 pops in your hand?

Sounds like lying in a report eh @Mademoiselle?

Edited by NikoteenRP

Let’s not make this into a back and forth. First and only warning.

Posted (edited)

To add to my post as you can tell I am new here. So I was running around and by running at least somewhat avoiding the zombie as it then went from me to red shirt dude. At first I heard hands up and I thought camo guy was talking to red shirt dude and I even said hey red shirt dude just put your hands up. And then after he said white band dude and then I realized oh he is talking to me. At that point I was only looking at the red shirt dude and zombie so not even the camo was in my line of sight. I then admit on my part I panicked trying to hit my F1-12 buttons. (not saying I tried them all) I just hit a random button not looking in the general area where I keyed the button for hands up at which is my F2 button and my pp gun was my 3 button. And I guess I pulled my gun out according to because as soon as I pressed it I got shot dead if I did pull my gun out then I will gladly delete my post and formally apologize for the accusation. 

Edited by BlueSnakeJake

Posted (edited)

@Mademoiselle  After seeing the video. (I missed it a few times going through the post waiting for the video) I want to formally withdraw my report and I made a public formal apology to the two I accused. I had not noticed I had pulled my gun out by accident when I was only focusing on the zombie. I don't know how to delete my post so any help is appreciated.

Edited by BlueSnakeJake

@NikoteenRP Are you okay with closing this report?

8 hours ago, Xehara said:

@NikoteenRP Are you okay with closing this report?

Yes I am, he formally apologized and I see no need in pursuing to counter report.

Greetings,

The staff team are happy that you were able to talk it out. We always encourage our members to talk it out on discord first (with or without a staff member present) before making reports.

With that said:

/closed

Closed by @Mademoiselle and @Samti