S1 KOS cherno

Server and location: S1 cherno

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 5/29/2019 3:05

Your in game name: James Carter II 

Names of allies involved: Chris Jackson, phoenix, unknown and unknown

Name of suspect/s: please check logs

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): no screenshot or video

Detailed description of the events: Our friend phoenix was being held, Chris and I along with two others went up into a building. I heard hey if your in the building put your hands up. I put my hands up and the next thing I know is we started to walk down stairs, one guy that has been around us for about 15 mins and asking about chip, pulled ak out of the blue and shot me as soon as my allied walked down there and tried to fire at the guy yelling at us, I was complying with demands and I felt my death wasn't right.

To make this easier I was there with them, didn't comply, and was gunned down as Charlie Callahan

I was there. We got a radio call from Phoenyxx who said that there are people here holding someone up in a building a friend of ours had claimed, but it wasn’t her. Charlie, James, myself, and some guy in a striped red shirt went to go check it out. We entered the building and then heard some voices screaming to put our heads up or else. James, Charlie, and the striped shirt guy went up the stairs while I stayed on the first floor. I couldn’t see anyone on the stairs. However another person came in with an AUG. I couldn’t tell who was who. Next thing I know know someone was shooting and I ran out the back door. As I ran out the back door the AUG guy ran toward me so I assumed he was pressuring so I continued to run. That’s all I saw and personally heard. James had called me in discord after and said he didn’t know what happened and he was complying when the guy in the striped shirt was the one who had pulled the gun on him and shot him. 

Kill Logs:

03:02:34 | Player "Charlie Callahan" (DEAD) killed by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 3.01761 meters 
03:02:35 | Player "James Carter II" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 2.38062 meters 
03:07:33 | Player "Nathan Fluhop" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 34.6181 meters 

Hit Logs:

03:02:33 | Player "Charlie Callahan" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 2.36304 meters 
03:02:33 | Player "Charlie Callahan" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 1.74309 meters 
03:02:34 | Player "Charlie Callahan" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 2.75652 meters 
03:02:34 | Player "Charlie Callahan" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 3.01761 meters 
03:02:34 | Player "Charlie Callahan" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 3.01761 meters 
03:02:34 | Player "Charlie Callahan" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with Steyr AUG from 3.33945 meters 
03:02:34 | Player "James Carter II" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 1.68352 meters 
03:02:35 | Player "James Carter II" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 2.33899 meters 
03:02:35 | Player "James Carter II" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 2.34079 meters 
03:02:35 | Player "James Carter II" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 2.34079 meters 
03:02:35 | Player "James Carter II" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 2.38062 meters 
03:02:35 | Player "James Carter II" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 2.38062 meters 
03:02:35 | Player "James Carter II" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 2.41127 meters 
03:02:35 | Player "James Carter II" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 2.55317 meters 
03:02:35 | Player "James Carter II" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 2.55317 meters 
03:02:35 | Player "James Carter II" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 3.05252 meters 
03:02:35 | Player "James Carter II" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 3.05252 meters 
03:02:35 | Player "James Carter II" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 3.20237 meters 
03:07:33 | Player "Nathan Fluhop" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 34.6181 meters 
03:07:33 | Player "Nathan Fluhop" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 34.6181 meters 
03:07:34 | Player "Nathan Fluhop" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with AKS-74u from 35.1158 meters 

Connection Logs:

21:36:36 | Player "Charlie Callahan" is connected
03:02:34 | Player "Charlie Callahan" (DEAD)

01:39:24 | Player "James Carter II" is connected
03:06:47 | Player "James Carter II" (DEAD) died.

02:32:07 | Player "Jivan Simonian" is connected
02:43:24 | Player "Jivan Simonian" has been disconnected
03:23:34 | Player "Jivan Simonian" is connected
03:35:32 | Player "Jivan Simonian" has been disconnected

02:05:19 | Player "Nathan Fluhop" is connected
03:31:37 | Player "Nathan Fluhop" has been disconnected

Position Logs:

03:01:47 | Player "James Carter II" (pos=<6537.6, 2513.5, 6.1>) 
03:01:47 | Player "Charlie Callahan" (pos=<6538.2, 2513.8, 6.1>) 
03:01:47 | Player "Chris Jackson" (pos=<6533.1, 2507.9, 6.1>) 
03:01:47 | Player "Nathan Fluhop" (pos=<6725.3, 2700.5, 5.7>) 
03:01:47 | Player "Jivan Simonian" (pos=<6537.2, 2510.1, 13.6>) 
03:06:47 | Player "Chris Jackson" (pos=<6797.1, 2717.5, 3.3>) 
03:06:47 | Player "Nathan Fluhop" (pos=<6649.7, 2598.1, 7.3>) 
03:06:47 | Player "Jivan Simonian" (pos=<6619.2, 2478.5, 6.0>) 

Calling In:

@DStacey - James Carter II | POSTED
@Dayrl Dixon - Nathan Fluhop | POSTED
@ZorullRP - Jivan Simonian | POSTED
@LagIsMyExcuse - Charlie Callahan | POSTED
@cjackson821 - Chris Jackson | POSTED

For your full PoV and any video evidence, you may have. 

POV:

I had been scouting around town for the boys, checking how many people were there and where they were. After a while of a few of us waiting for the rest of our allies to show up, we initiate on people in the police building, or just outside of it. Most of the town is unaware that this is going down so I head back to the center where there was three people. One of the three people see that there are people being taken hostage down the street. After about a minute of deciding what to do, they start jogging with there guns out to the building. At that point the hostages had been moved, and I decided to tag along with the three. We get into the building I go first up the stairs with one hand up, and two behind me begin to push up the stairs, at this point the third guy ran off or something. I let my boys know that two are in the building, and @G19RP tells them to put their hands up. They didn't say a word nor indicate that they were complying as seen here. @G19RP gives them one last time to comply after already giving them ample time, at this point I decide to open fire because I share rights via CP and roster. The OP was not complying with demands nor did he give any attempt 

On 5/28/2019 at 8:19 PM, DStacey said:

I was complying with demands and I felt my death wasn't right.

I would like to push for the OP lying in the report, because you can clearly see he was not complying as he stated here. ^^^

@Dayrl Dixon will be temporarily banned until he provides his with his full detailed POV and any video evidence he may have.

We were told over the radio that people were being held up in the building. So our first reaction to hearing the voice saying put your hands up, we thought that they were talking to people that were already upstairs. So we moved upstairs. Charlie started to move back downstairs and I just followed. Once I realized that they were actually talking to us I was going to put my gun down and put my hands up when I was shot by the guy in the red shirt. The other thing is, that he was "talking over the radio" giving our position away while standing right next to us. And with the audio you can hear in that video "I am going to shoot them" you can tell they had the intentions of killing us the whole time. I would understand going undercover to find out about groups but to talk about players positions during a hostile situation while standing right next to them is some crap. However, as you can see in the video before I was gunned down, I was stopping to put my hands up at the same time Charlie decided to open fire on someone I could not see down the stairs and that is when I was shot by the guy in the red shirt.

Position logs updated

Yo yeah I was in cherno that night and had a shotgun and while i ws moving supplies to chips, shots rang out and a bunch of people told me to not go that way. That it was dangerous. So me and two other dudes,(they left there backpacks just in case) I kept my backpack and followed them. We were outside the hospital and we got shot at. I immediatly took cover and then was shot from behind at a distance. Tried to run but they caught me like 3 time in the back while running to cover. I bled out on the sidewalk next to cherno hospital. Wasnt initiated on or anything. Just was mistaken for someone else I guess. Either way im tryning to play and it says im temp banned until i post this. So please unban me I didnt do anyhting. The logs say I was shot.

@Dayrl Dixon Thank you for your PoV, your temp ban has been lifted. Please keep an eye on this report in case staff has any more questions. 

Posted (edited)

After seeing the video I mirror a lot of @DStacey's comments.  While I will admit I had 0 intention to comply with demands either way and am not seeking a wrongful death based on that.  I feel this video highlight some very questionable practices, though acknowledging it is not a rule break.  I too thought the initial initiation was on our friends and they were upstairs.  I had no idea how anyone would have had a clue we were following them up to the staircase and initiating on us from their position as we hadn't announced ourselves and no one was making our intentions clear.  I would be interested in hearing from the admins if giving second by second updates on player positions and doing so in order to initiate on and bait players into a PVP situation and gain an advantage like, in this case, is deemed acceptable.

Again not looking to start an argument, I acknowledge 3rd party communication is not a rule break, but I would love some clarification on this so I know what is acceptable in the future.

Edited by LagIsMyExcuse

Zorull had rights due to someone else in the same group initiating, however DStacey will be punished for lying in a report about complying. Also to answer your question, you can use 3rd party communication even in CQC.