Server time (UTC): 2019-09-23, 10:12
Sign in to follow this  
Diamond

Beans to radio chatter

As the thread says be able to give back beans in the radio chatter. I see a lot of stuff I wanna rep and can’t. 

Also i been gone for for a while so idk if there’s a reason as to why you can’t

16 minutes ago, Diamond said:

As the thread says be able to give back beans in the radio chatter. I see a lot of stuff I wanna rep and can’t. 

Also i been gone for for a while so idk if there’s a reason as to why you can’t

They were removed to stop the promotion of big dicking, it got to the point where it was clear BeanZ were driving peoples attitudes on radio threads, not RP.

9 minutes ago, Mexi said:

They were removed to stop the promotion of big dicking, it got to the point where it was clear BeanZ were driving peoples attitudes on radio threads, not RP.

damn

As a BeanZ farmer, I too miss receiving/giving BeanZ on radio chatter threads. I get why they were removed though... reluctantly. 😟

Yep, people were being extremely edgy and big dicking just to get a few fake Internet points from their group/friends.

23 minutes ago, Roland said:

Yep, people were being extremely edgy and big dicking just to get a few fake Internet points from their group/friends.

And now we just be extremely edgy and big dick for no fake internet points! 😜

-1 I'm against this idea.

Seemed to kinda turn into a bandwagon thing, and made things a little more focused on OOC than IC. Someone relevant posts a message being hostile to the big bad groups, their friends spam the post with beanz and so do others who dislike the people in the hostile groups.

Enough big dicking as it is, let's go ahead and make sure they don't get those spicy internet points for it.

I'm alright

This will cause more issues than positives so it's a -1 from me. As the others have stated it didn't work out in the past and I think it should stay the way it is.