Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 08:15
Sign in to follow this  
NikoteenRP

Discord Ban - 28/05/2019

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Image

Why the verdict is not fair: I'm not going to say it was unfair but I was banned for saying WIPE because everyone didn't want one and it would have been aids if they didn't so I was getting a little out of hand when it came to me saying it a few too many times.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was banned for joining on the bandwagon of people saying WIPE and NO WIPE and got carried away. Kinda like what happened with @Ravenous yesterday.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Just a simple unban please and thank you.

What could you have done better?: I wouldn't have even started to get into it on there and would have been more mindful of the situation and not do that ever again, and I put that on my grandma. Even though a bunch of other people were doing it. Aswell, I will be more mindful of my discord activity. 

Edited by NikoteenRP

The Staff Team have reviewed your appeal.

We have decided to accept your appeal because we see Discord as a useful tool that the community has to communicate with each other. Please be mindful of your discord activity in the future and don't do it again.

Appeal Accepted

Signed by: @Xehara & @Randy