Server time (UTC): 2019-09-23, 10:10
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

DayZRP 19.5.3

Sounds amazing @Roland!
I get bad version when trying to connect though, even though i updated the mods.
Are there any new mods we need to download to support this stuff?

5 minutes ago, Roland said:

- 5 new armbands

50* more like, around there

New clothing items added to shop when?

Fucking stoked though honestly. Really appreciate all the work the devs and staff have been doing to push these out fast. Despite some complications.

Laptop in-game? can we go on the DayZRP forums in-game now?? 🙏🏻

MFW....

tenor.gif

I can't wait to see these IG!

Just now, RossGodds said:

Praise de lord for the sleeping bag and the civilian tent 

Lords name is @Aeryes 😄 

Cant wait to see this in about 1 day(s) and 6 hour(s)

i'm here for my Communist share of BeanZ

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

Beanz Please

Beanz have been given due to the fact you created the sleeping bag ❤️

Edited by RossGodds

Absolutely incredible job by all of our amazing devs. You have all earned my beanz ❤️

Thank you sir! Great work guys!

Great work! I hope it's all going well so far! shout out to @Aeryes for some great work

Roland forgot to mention our custom build anywhere mod! I made it so everyone can build with no restrictions.

Also beanz pls

Love these changes, good shit Dev team!

Posted (edited)

@Aeryes 

Hey,

1. Did you happen to fix the $UNT$LongRangeScope to be compatible again with the Mosin and SKS? It seems to work with the KAR98 (as of the previous update).
  2. Are "scissors" commonly spawning again? We spoke about re-balancing the loot-table and fixing it after the last major update.
  3.  Did "plate Carriers" get fixed?
  4. Will we see more "fabric" crafting recipes and other crafting recipes re-introduced? I was hoping to be able to craft other objects besides "burlap sacks", etc. with scissors.

@Watchman 

Hi,

1. Any chance I could see some previews of the re-textures you did for this update?
  2. Was the "chest holster re-texture re-introduced? Or will that be in the next update?
  3. Did you decide whether or not to add a Green-Patterned Hunting Jacket?
  4. I wanted to suggest, if you haven't already thought of it. To create re-textures for the "Smersh Vests" and "Smersh Bags" as well as the knife "Sheath" for the new belt.

@Roland 

El Presidente,

I spoke to you last month regarding certain colors of items missing from the item shop, (such as the Working Gloves) and was hoping on an ETA when this might be fixed. Perhaps the next shop update?

Also was wondering if other items will be added soon, such as the three-hole balaclavas?

Oh and lastly, any chance we can expect the original JoeyX Sunglasses being added back to the "Glasses" in the Eyes tier, or will this be merged with the "Sports Glasses" in the Eyes tier? I bring this up again, because it was removed from the shop, when I brought it up in a support ticket because it was removed from the game files or something. 

Edited by CamoRP

This mod was worth the wait, it looks pretty EPIC

I see that we don’t have the window barricades back. Are there any plans on reimplementing them? That was something I was really looking forward to using so I could actually live in a house. 

1 hour ago, Roland said:

- M249 PARA

you have peaked the interest of the monkey

are there box mags for it or just using normal 30/60 round stanag

40 minutes ago, CamoRP said:

@Aeryes 

Hey,

1. Did you happen to fix the $UNT$LongRangeScope to be compatible again with the Mosin and SKS? It seems to work with the KAR98 (as of the previous update).
  2. Are "scissors" commonly spawning again? We spoke about re-balancing the loot-table and fixing it after the last major update.
  3.  Did "plate Carriers" get fixed?
  4. Will we see more "fabric" crafting recipes and other crafting recipes re-introduced? I was hoping to be able to craft other objects besides "burlap sacks", etc. with scissors.

@Watchman 

Hi,

1. Any chance I could see some previews of the re-textures you did for this update?
  2. Was the "chest holster re-texture re-introduced? Or will that be in the next update?
  3. Did you decide whether or not to add a Green-Patterned Hunting Jacket?
  4. I wanted to suggest, if you haven't already thought of it. To create re-textures for the "Smersh Vests" and "Smersh Bags" as well as the knife "Sheath" for the new belt.

Since some of these are my areas:

Yes I fixed the bug so now it works for the SKS and Mosin again. It is called Mosin Hunting scope.

1. Are "scissors" commonly spawning again? We spoke about re-balancing the loot-table and fixing it after the last major update.

Scissors have always been spawning, but only 10 spawn across the map. I will see to it that this is fixed.

1.  Did "plate Carriers" get fixed?

If you mean do they spawn only at military bases now, then yes I fixed that.

Super duper exciting. Would have loved some pics tho !!!