Server and location: S1 - Around Zelenogorsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  28th - 21:30ish

Your in game name: Lu Kim

Names of allies involved: Terrance Williams

Name of suspect/s: 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

My friend and I were building outside of Zelenogorsk when a newspawn ran to us with a couple of zombies. I RP'd and asked him to clear the way so I could shoot them. I just stood there and tanked them all while bleeding. We helped him out and asked if he needed medical help, he refused - which was a big red flag for me.
He looked at my friends gun and asked if he could test it since it's been a while..... my friend who's new with RP and only encountered friendlies so far, trusted him and gave him his weapon to test it out on zombies. Based on his first impression I was 99.99% sure he was going to initiate or KoS, but he already had the weapon and all I could do, was to hope for he valued his life, which he didn't.

Connection Logs

Spoiler
19:24:24 | Player "Niko Sullivan" is connected
19:34:17 | Player "Niko Sullivan" has been disconnected
-DIED-
19:35:37 | Player "Niko Sullivan" is connected
21:07:31 | Player "Niko Sullivan" has been disconnected

18:59:31 | Player "Lu Kim" is connected
19:15:13 | Player "Lu Kim" has been disconnected
19:15:29 | Player "Lu Kim" is connected
20:48:55 | Player "Lu Kim" has been disconnected

18:59:44 | Player "Terrence Williams" is connected
19:15:04 | Player "Terrence Williams" has been disconnected
19:15:14 | Player "Terrence Williams" is connected
21:07:31 | Player "Terrence Williams" has been disconnected

HIt Logs

Spoiler
19:34:08 | Player "Niko Sullivan" hit by Player "Lu Kim" with USG-45 from 8.13784 meters 
19:34:08 | Player "Niko Sullivan" hit by Player "Lu Kim" with USG-45 from 8.16578 meters 
19:34:08 | Player "Niko Sullivan" hit by Player "Lu Kim" with USG-45 from 8.16578 meters 
19:34:09 | Player "Niko Sullivan" hit by Player "Lu Kim" with USG-45 from 8.35452 meters 
19:34:09 | Player "Niko Sullivan" hit by Player "Lu Kim" with USG-45 from 8.75112 meters 
19:34:09 | Player "Niko Sullivan" hit by Player "Lu Kim" with USG-45 from 8.75112 meters 
19:34:09 | Player "Niko Sullivan" hit by Player "Lu Kim" with USG-45 from 8.8299 meters 
19:34:09 | Player "Niko Sullivan" hit by Player "Terrence Williams" with USG-45 from 6.13001 meters 
19:34:09 | Player "Niko Sullivan" hit by Player "Terrence Williams" with USG-45 from 6.13001 meters 
19:34:09 | Player "Niko Sullivan" hit by Player "Terrence Williams" with USG-45 from 6.16338 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
19:34:09 | Player "Niko Sullivan" (DEAD) killed by Player "Lu Kim" with USG-45 from 8.35452 meters 

Calling in to post POVs:

@FruitPunchG | Lu Kim | POSTED
@BenJefferson| Terrance Williams | POSTED
@NikoteenRP | Niko Sullivan | POSTED

Please provide any and all VIDEO EVIDENCE of the situation.
Thank you

Posted (edited)

Hello @Mademoiselle I did not record I will be honest it was a dumb move, its, unfortunately, my first offense in-game but I simply ask to speak to the OP @FruitPunchG in a discord of his choice to see if I can reason with him since I feel he is a reasonable person if that is possible.

Will take only 10 minutes.

Edited by NikoteenRP

26 minutes ago, NikoteenRP said:

snip

Hello @NikoteenRP,

We still require your full detailed written POV.

Thank you

Posted (edited)

POV:

Me and @FruitPunchG were trying to build a fence, when @NikoteenRP shows up. He appears as a complete fresh spawn, bleeding and holding a lit flare.

We try to RP it out with him, letting him know he needs to mend his wounds. It takes him roughly 30 seconds to fight off the zombies attacking him, until his first respond via comms.

Blood is clearly gushing from his wounds, and we continiously remind him of this - he doesn't seem to bother too much with it.

In the end, he decides to bandages his wounds.

He's instantly drawn to my M16 and starts showing interest towards it. 

Specifically, he asks what kind of magazine that is, clarifying that it's a double stanag before I can even respond. 

This lead me to believe, that his character has knowledge of guns and how to use them - maybe even show a great interest towards em.

He asks if he can try it, since it's been a long time since he tried this specific rifle.

I think "Why not" since his RP led me to believe we could have a talk about guns and stuff, after he tried it. 

I hand over the M16, and he insists on trying it out on a zombie - I however, try to convince him to try shooting the thin air, because I wouldn't want him to run off with it, or turn on us.

He walks into the adjacent industrial site, fires a few rounds on a zombie and asks me where I would like the gun to be dropped.

He walks a few steps as shown in the video, and quickly turns on us, telling us to put our hands up.

At this point, me and @FruitPunchG are both wielding our USG's - not in ADS though. 

@FruitPunchG is the first to open fire, using his rights as defender to kill him.

In the video, you clearly see that he is turning on @FruitPunchG first, then at me, and then back at Fruit.

Fruit uses the gap, in which he isnt pointed at, to go ADS and open fire.

Thats my POV.

I feel like the RP was carried out poorly, and that @NikoteenRP showed little to no value for his life, given the fact that we were both wielding loaded USG's.

I'd also like to add, on a final note, that I usually don't hand over my guns to strangers - BUT - I was completely carried away, with the initial RP that he opened up with.

It led me to believe that he was a former veteran (or something related to that), hence is why I decided to let him give the rifle a spin.

EDIT: Also, sorry for the lack of video evidence. I'll make sure to record from now on, while on the server.

Edited by BenJefferson
Adding a final note regarding video evidence

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Randy said:

Hello @NikoteenRP,

We still require your full detailed written POV.

Thank you

Oh sorry, my apologies.

My POV:

I'll start off saying that the OP and the Allied POV are what exactly happened. I roleplayed saying It's been a while since I used the gun (and tbh I never really used it so I figured why not) and I figured I can use this opportunity to hold them up since the gun was full. My roleplay reason has hard as it is to believe is apparently over the freq when I asked about the two guys they said they were the ones causing trouble at our store in Stary and I asked if I would be good to initiate on them from something that happened. Now I will say this I am a person who likes to make sure of things before they happened so I asked multiple times to see if I was in the clear to do so and I received a yes every time so I, unfortunately, did and did not think that the other guy had a USG since I only saw him with the Winchester on his back or whatever he had until last minute. 

I want to say that I am sincerely sorry if what happened at the store was true and me trying to hold you up I was kinda clouded with the fact that I myself spent so much time building it up and shit and people still fuck with it even to the server is wiping and it kinda annoys me. I really do want to speak to either @BenJefferson & or @FruitPunchG to see if we can talk it out, if not I am actually now regretting what I did and am sorry. All I ask before a verdict happens is that no, it's not my first time getting points here at DayZRP, but it will be my first time doing something in-game, I really would like the Staff Team to take that in that I am a pretty good roleplayer aside from what happened today so please, all I ask is to have a small chat on discord please and thank you

- Niko

Edited by NikoteenRP

Posted (edited)

@NikoteenRP - Me and @FruitPunchG were not involved in the episode at the store.

We had just come down from vyborg, and wanted to test out building. How did you exactly ID us as the guys causing trouble?

In the future, you could try to RP to ask where we've been, our names and what not, to clarify if we "might" have something to do with said episode.

It's getting pretty late for me, as I live in europe - and fruit has gone to bed a few hours ago.

Let's figure this out tomorrow.

Sad to hear that you can't run the store peacefully without that kind of interference.

Edited by BenJefferson

1 minute ago, BenJefferson said:

@NikoteenRP - Me and @FruitPunchG were not involved in the episode at the store.

We had just come down from vyborg, and wanted to test out building. How did you exactly ID us as the guys causing trouble?

In the future, you could try to RP to ask where we've been, our names and what not, to clarify if we "might" have something to do with said episode.

It's getting pretty late for me, as I live in europe - and fruit has gone to bed a few hours ago.

Let's figure this out tomorrow.

Yeah man once again my apologies I will explain everything tomorrow once we talk, thank you for giving me a chance man means a lot.

@BenJefferson, @FruitPunchG are you guys free to have a quick chat right about now? I'm free atm, lmk.

We've decided to let the admin decide your fate. Honestly I don't feel like there's anything to talk about, we accept your apology, there's no hard feelings and we wish you won't repeat the same mistake.

I've been here since 2013 and got my fair amount of warnings. It is only through mistakes you can improve and learn from them. 

@NikoteenRP - Niko Sullivan | NVFL

Summary: 

@FruitPunchG and @BenJefferson come across @NikoteenRP who is injured and struggling to fight zombies. They aid him and roleplay for a bit, discussing guns and an M16 in particular. @NikoteenRP asks if he can shoot the M16 and @BenJefferson agrees, offering him the gun. He shoots it then asks where they want him to put the gun down, using this as an opportunity to set up and then initiate on @FruitPunchG and @BenJefferson. They use their defender rights to kill @NikoteenRP

@NikoteenRP had a reasonable expectation to succeed given he was armed with an automatic rifle of a higher caliber than those he initiated on, nor was he excessively outnumbered. As such this does not constitute NVFL. 

The rule that supports this is as follows:

• 3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

Verdict: 

@NikoteenRP - Niko Sullivan | NVFL | NOT GUILTY

Signed: @DaRsnn & @Xehara