Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 02:00
Sign in to follow this  
Alevar94

Hello everyone!

Hello! My name's Josh, I'm 25 years old and i'm currently awaiting my start date for the Police force. So currently I have a lot of spare time as I only work part time. I love Roleplay as I've always loved playing a character and being someone different. I've been Roleplaying for about 10 years. Moving between World of Warcraft, Star Wars and Elder Scrolls Online. Also playing my own Roleplay with my friends during our days on The Division or even games like Dying Light co op! I'm kind of obsessed with the whole Zombie Apocalypse scenario so to join a group of people who RP in this universe that I could join is really exciting!

I led a RP guild of Warcraft for 4 years horde side which was really fun but I've never seen a RP community that was based on a Zombie Apocalypse so I think that's really cool. It's something different and something i'd be really keen and interested to join in on! I'm definitely a guy who likes to learn and is up for seeing new ways to do things and because this would be something completely different in terms of the scenario of RP as all of my experience comes from fantasy base games.

Welcome to the community!

welcome aboard! its a pretty great community with tons of potential. good luck ic

Welcome