Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 03:53
Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

S1: KOS/NVFL in Stary 2019-05-24, 01:04

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 and stary

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-05-24, 01:04

Your in game name: Stefan Reynir Jonson 

Names of allies involved: House that are called in here.

Name of suspect/s: @MrMothmanz

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:  Seeing as my POV was not clear enough on the fact that this man NVFLs and Attempts to KOS two us I was told to post a report.
I get told over the radio that this lady was talking smack, I walk over to ask her what she said but as I realized she hadn't actually said anything I drop the whole act.
Few minutes go by and Todd joins us, he gets told he is supposed to be the one doing it some miss communication comes between them two as he thought he made it clear to just initiated but it leads to him spraying her down as seen in the video, then some rando pops out of the corner and starts shooting him I back off as I wasn't going to gass someone for Todd's mistake and get blasted almost myself so I return fire on the guy about 4-6 of us where there and the guy pretty much Yolos it into the crowd with 0 rights.

Edited by Eagle

Prior Report Evidence:

Calling In:

@Eagle - Stefan Reynir Jonson | POSTED

@MrMothmanz

For your full PoV and any video evidence, you may have. More call-ins may be made, keep an eye on this report. 

Staff has re-reviewed the old report and both PoV's and has reached the following correction on that verdict:

@MrMothmanz 's friend @Phoenyxx was shot and he chose to use his defender rights to respond, killing @Sylvester Todd and hitting @Eagle in the crossfire. His PoV states his intentions were to kill "House Members" meaning he was attempting to take on a squad of people by himself. As a result, @MrMothmanz showed a disregard for his character's life and tried to extend his defense rights beyond their limitations. Henry HanHarr will be perma killed because of this outcome. 

Rules to Support:

• 4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.
  • 4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

- Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.
    - Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

As a victim you may NOT:

- Pretend to be fearless, emotionless, not feel pain, or otherwise be unaffected by the situation where your life is at risk in a hostile situation.
    - Be passive during the hostile role play and refuse to actively participate in it. Just sitting there and not contributing to role play can make the situation very boring for the attackers.

Verdict:

@MrMothmanz - Henry HanHarr | Guilty - Attempted Invalid Kill, No Value For Life (NVFL) - 3 day ban, 10 warning points, Character permed. 

Signed: @Randy, @DrMax & @Xehara