Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 01:57
Sign in to follow this  
Ron

Contacting People On The Forum

Posted (edited)

Alrighty, 

so I meet a person ig and things dont go as planned / I am not happy how things turn out / whatever ...  Instead of reporting him/her, I decide to contact the staff team and ask them to be so kind , check the logs and hit me up with a name, so I can contact the person on the forums and leave some feedback. 

I am told that the only option is to talk things out with people involved in the situation is with staff in the helpdesk. The GM I spoke to is pretty new and afraid to do something wrong / being removed from staff. I fully understand. 

Still it is pretty confusing to me. 

Question 1: Since when was this changed?

Not being able to contact someone without staff being forced into the communication is overbearing, imo. If shit goes south or people start a fight / to flame - they can report it anyways and then staff can do their jobs. If they receive a message and don't want to be contacted,  they don't have to answer. If they don't want to deal with it they can delete the message or contact staff.

Question 2: What is the intention behind this handling?

I am asking Admins+. @DrMax @Zanaan

Edited by Ron

Unaware of any change about this? You ask who killed you and we give you a name, then you take it from there.

Answer 1; Not sure why you were told that. If you want to speak it out with someone after you find or were told who they were, you can go and do so. If they get hostile and rude you can just leave the room. I think the staff member was just trying to say it is better with a staff member as they can listen in encase something is said or someone is confused about a rule. 

Answer 2; If you want to talk something out with someone just find out who they are and contact them to see if they’re free for a chat.

EDIT: Ron if I answered the second question wrong, PM me what you mean by it and I’ll help you out. I’m half way through this Netflix show and doing some multitasking.. 

Sign in to follow this