Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 03:56
Sign in to follow this  
Saunders

Staff Feedback: Saunders

Posted (edited)

Hello survivors and welcome to my feedback page

gym class GIF by ☆LiL PEEP☆

If you have any feedback for me please use the template below. 
Thank you ❤️ 

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Edited by Saunders

Link to the situation: N / A

Any supporting evidence or notes: Discord Help Channel

Feedback: Yes, very early! However, over the past few weeks any time I've looked at the discord help channel, Saunders has been answering endless questions until late in the early hours of the morning, as well as on the forums. After having helped countless people before he was even support, I can't say I've seen a more promising, enthusiastic, eager newly made member of staff. Keep it up!

Suggestions for improvement: N / A

Link to the situation: https://gyazo.com/1972fa629ff97793eca3a28fe41c8e44

Any supporting evidence or notes: https://gyazo.com/1972fa629ff97793eca3a28fe41c8e44

Feedback: I kept having issues with my discord for days and i couldn't figure it out, I sat in help desk and straight away he came and helped me with my situation, He fixed my discord problem as fast as he could! Thanks for the speedy help

Suggestions for improvement: Keep being speedy

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: Forums / Discord

Feedback: Always seem to be there to assist with a new player with their inquiries even if they get a little restless with questions, Saunders seems to keep a level head throughout. Also a fellow Wolvo lad.

Suggestions for improvement: Keep doing you, lad.

Posted (edited)

Any supporting evidence or notes:image.png.db3d1e846e384f2a669ff1048b6a4436.png

Feedback: Like the others before have said, I've seen you be there to help with new players and their issues. Have to point out that you're also on it almost straight away, so big up to you. Nice fella to talk to in general aswell. 

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

Edited by Firemoiselle

Any supporting evidence or notes: Discord

Feedback: No matter what it is that people need help with you're always on top of it to help and be the first to assist from my observations. Can't forget to mention how you're always thinking one step ahead and will give new players guides for problems they might have in the future. All around outstanding work keep doing you, you're killing it.

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: The assistance that he gave me was in the discord helpdesk voice channel. So therefor there is  not any evidence to back this up but I am a pretty trustworthy person.

Feedback: He is a very outstanding person and all I can do is wish him the best and say thank you for all the patience that you provided while you were assisting me for the 20 or so odd minutes that you assisted me. 

Suggestions for improvement: All I can suggest is to keep up what you are doing and I look forward to receiving help from you in the future.

Link to the situation: 

Any supporting evidence or notes: 

Feedback: Saunders is a really good guy he spent hrs with me to resolve a very gruesome night mare that is the dayz mod 10 out of 5 best support... he needs a raise !!!!!!

Link to the situation: NA

Any supporting evidence or notes: NA

Feedback: I had a really simple issue that I should have found out myself, Saunders was able to help me really quickly but stuck around whilst my slow computer loaded the game for 10 minutes to ensure that It all worked. 

Suggestions for improvement: NA

Link to the situation:

Discord Help channel and 

Any supporting evidence or notes: Discord

Feedback: Where to begin, The man who helps the most people in the help channel when it comes to joining the server, setting their character as active, fixing bugs or what ever the problem is that they are having. Then we have the fact that he made all the threads with these guides so all that's needed is for them to be linked then it's self-explanatory for the person that is signing up. 

Suggestions for improvement: None at all, keep it up. You're the most active support member i've ever seen on here and it's great that you are paying attention to the discord that not a lot of staff members usually do for some reason. 

Posted (edited)

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) NA

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".) NA

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) Whenever I have an issue big or small saunders doesn't mind giving me a helping hand, even when he is busy. Very down to earth person and is always willing to help as much as he can.

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.) NA

Edited by perry

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) NA

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".) NA

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) had a issue with my side of dayz and other problems with mods and he sat down with me for 2 days and helped me get on the server. He was willing to help and friendly honestly made my day with how helpful and caring he is towards members of the community and cant thank him enough for his help great guy and great support member. 

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Link to the situation: Discord help dask

Any supporting evidence or notes: Discord help dask

Feedback: Allright so it was not the first time that i get help from @Saunders and i must say that his the most patient person i have ever come across in this community. 🙂

Posted (edited)

Link to the situation: Discord help desk/forums

Any supporting evidence or notes: Discord help desk/forums

Feedback: Saunders is they best support i ever could ask for , every time i was stumped he came to help me. Saunders is a great person 10/10.

Suggestions for improvement:

Edited by jereme511

Any supporting evidence or notes:

SaundersToday at 1:20 PM

Load Dayz Launcher

Under parameters "profile name"

s1.dayzrp.com - port - 2300

s2.dayzrp.com - port - 2400

Feedback: Great help, amazing discussion with him, and I love talking about serious topics about how the server is doing with him, because it seems he can relate and understand fairly well.

Suggestions for improvement: N/A Yah Yeet.

Posted (edited)

Link to situation: N/A

Ant supporting evidence or notes: perfect example of his extremely quick response time to people having issuesimage0.png

Feedback: Sanders is an extremely kind and friendly gamer and is very helpful even going to solve issues that I wasn’t even having yet and when they occurred I knew what to do because of his forewarning ahead of time. And me being a generally new player to Dayz and DayzRP as a whole he’s really helped me through some issues to look out for and even helping others when they are new. And from my interactions with him so far it’s clear that he really cares and is putting in work to make sure that everyone’s getting a good experience and making sure everyone is okay and isn’t having any issues with stuff.

Tbh he’s like that really good waiter at a restaurant that always comes to your table as soon as your drink is empty or that’s nearby if you need something lmao

Suggestions for improvement: N/A tbh he really out here putting in work

Edited by Zachery

Posted (edited)

Link to the situation: Discord-Help Desk

Any supporting evidence or notes: Very quick to help. Did not have to wait long at all. Understood the question and responded promptly.

Feedback: Saunders was very helpful. I had questions about the new life rule and he was able to explain in great detail. Very quick to hop in to help me on discord. Was very polite. Seemed to care for what he was helping me with. Very pleased and surprised. Did not expect to get helped so fast. Thanks again!

Suggestions for improvement: More people dedicated like Saunders.

Edited by Weapon87
Submitted nothing the first time, lol. Saunders explained the forums too

Link to Situation: https://gyazo.com/480708f07d25397e4bb3e70986c24ab9 , https://gyazo.com/468d8f7bb2993504703d9c76bcc3a2d8 , 
https://gyazo.com/b72d282cb56247097b5c8cfaac20dba0 

Any supporting evidence or notes: Discord Help Channel and screenshots

Feedback: Really helpful and informative about even the smallest things. Also extremely patient in explaining something to a simpleton like myself. 

Suggestions for improvement: Never go to sleep so we can always have you at beck and call, other than that no just keep it up man!

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: I was having some issues with my game last night due to the update. Both Derek and Saunders sat with me in Discord for about 30 minutes trying different solutions to get me back into the game. After multiple attempts I finally got into the game. Great job by both of you!

Suggestions for improvement: No suggestions right here. Keep doing what you do.