Server time (UTC): 2019-06-25, 10:48
Sign in to follow this  
Baldrick

Bad Version Connection Failed please help

https://www.dayzrp.com/join/

Download/update the mods you can see it from here.

Load them in order CF, MoreGuns, DayZRP. 

Posted (edited)

I tried that still not working I have also Verified game files through steam.

Connection Failed unknown error occured.

This only happens on the DayZRP servers

Edited by Baldrick
Update

3 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I tried that still not working I have also Verified game files through steam.

Connection Failed unknown error occured

To confirm;

You launch the DayZ Launcher.

Under the 'mods' tab in the Launcher, those three mods and only those three mods are selected? You have made sure they are updated to the newest version?

You start the game through the launcher?

Dayz got updated, so the server needs updated.

1 hour ago, Rover said:

To confirm;

You launch the DayZ Launcher.

Under the 'mods' tab in the Launcher, those three mods and only those three mods are selected? You have made sure they are updated to the newest version?

You start the game through the launcher?

Yes this is correct Thanks.

Hello @BaldrickI wrote a guide to help people with this issue further you're more than welcome to check it out 

@SaundersSorry for late reply, This is the first thing I attempted great guide thank you. Unfortunately this did not work all five times i attempted. Once again thank you for any assistance, I may take a break again until this game is working better. Its no doubt something I am doing but being as time poor as I am i do not wish to troubleshoot games. 

18 hours ago, Saunders said:

Hello @BaldrickI wrote a guide to help people with this issue further you're more than welcome to check it out 

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

@SaundersSorry for late reply, This is the first thing I attempted great guide thank you. Unfortunately this did not work all five times i attempted. Once again thank you for any assistance, I may take a break again until this game is working better. Its no doubt something I am doing but being as time poor as I am i do not wish to troubleshoot games. 

The second error you had occur was due to our servers needing updating to work with the mod changes in which was completed. The game is running fine now without any crashes today, if we did crash it was maybe once, twice at tops so you can head back now! 😉 

Glad you like the guide and it's easy to follow though! Have fun out there my friend

Posted (edited)

@SaundersI have it working after following the guide I also unsubscribed from all of the mods even though they were not selected. I also unsubscribed from all mods on  the DayzSA Launcher. Thank you again I am looking forward to meeting every one of you and participating in some quality RP.

Cheers,

Balder's

Edited by Baldrick
Working

@Baldrick Could you join our discord and enter the "waiting for staff help" chat. Since the guide isn't working I'm unsure as to what your problem is and I'd love to take a look at it myself. Thanks! If you can't then let me know and I'll see what I can do here.

13 hours ago, Saunders said:

@Baldrick Could you join our discord and enter the "waiting for staff help" chat. Since the guide isn't working I'm unsure as to what your problem is and I'd love to take a look at it myself. Thanks! If you can't then let me know and I'll see what I can do here.

It's working now thanks