Server time (UTC): 2019-09-19, 11:57
Sign in to follow this  
MrPanda

Appeal- Bad RP - 10 Points 5 Day

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I just don’t understand the Little RP or using 3rd party software stuff? We literally Rped with him the entire time up (54 minutes) to his death? Cause in the stream i can hear like 5 different people talking then me ask “Yay or Nay” and getting a thumbs down which triggered the execution.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I mean we RPed with this guy for like 50 minutes. At (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/425060027?t=14m32s 14:32) He admits to fighting alongside the Kameníci. Later in the camp after he fucks up giving the UN the information  ( https://www.twitch.tv/videos/425060027?t=50m05s 50:00) (IE telling them he is not here at his own free will kinda destroying the validity of his statements)and me and my compatriots start discussing whether to kill him or not "Yay...Nay?" ( https://www.twitch.tv/videos/425060027?t=51m40s 51:50) then we go over that he was in fact a terrorist by assisting the same group that killed Norway's family and that he attempted to kill us in the name of the same terrorist group.Later same thing (54:00) "Yay...Nay?" ( https://www.twitch.tv/videos/425060027?t=54m05s 54:06) You can see a thumbs down indicating that we are not happy with him and i promptly execute him so how can you say we provided little to no RP unless you literally watched the last 15 seconds on the video…

The silence that you are referring to is what i assume is because i ask @NorwayRP “Yay...Nay?” then him giving me a thumbs down and me executing him. It wasn’t over 3rd party software but actually RPed out using the Emote system.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Unbanned Points Removed

What could you have done better?: I guess I can be clearer that we are unhappy Idk tbh

The whole situation was the meaningful RP a enemy figure head is captured and gives valuable information that confirms suspicion that Mac Tire was working with the Terrorist group (Kameníci). We want the UN on our side so we take him to the UN and tell him to repeat the information he gave us (Because we needed proof for the UN to believe us and what better than a  fresh ex-member of the group) which he gives and then when asked if he was giving this information up on his own free will denies that he is (making all the received information to the UN Null and void). We ask to speak to him away from the UN guy because we don’t want to look bad in front of the UN (Even though this guy basically just said we have him hostage giving the exact opposite impression we were trying to give) and execute him . Then when the UN comes running to the shot’s we say a guy just ran up and shot him in the streets and play it off like it wasn’t us to save face.

Greetings,

We have reviewed your appeal and the report again. We have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. After reviewing the entire VOD from where the situation started to where it ended. We can see that there was an ample amount of RP given to the hostage. As shown in the VOD there was a deal made with the hostage to speak with the UN and give them certain information around 7h:02m:20s into the VOD. The RP continues with the hostage as the group moves towards the UN compound. While in route it is made clear again that if the story changed or he lies to the UN he will die. RP continues more and then they get to the confession, where they hear him state that he isn't there on his own free will. Then he is executed out front of the UN compound. Throughout the entire situation you can see the roleplay that was provided for the hostage. With that said the following will apply:

Appeal Accepted. - Ban & Points Removed

Signed by: @BrianM & @Randy