Server time (UTC): 2019-06-27, 07:17
Sign in to follow this  
Dannick

Appeal: Attempted Invalid Kill

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: When Joey Apples initially initiated on the people inside Camp Eden using a megaphone, there was one member of "the house" standing outside the camp in which after our initiation was dropped I screamed "PUT YOUR HANDS UP" multiple times at the individual outside. With that being said, I was properly initiated on the individuals and should not have received punishment. As you can also see in the POV that I posted I say and I quote "We roll up and I call over the radio that there is a guy outside. So Joey Apples initiated on them, I told the guy outside to put his hands up and he did so, I told him to walk towards me multiple times in the matter of 5 seconds" I was clearly validly initiated on the members of the house, so therefor me shooting at and hitting Jay Wong 3 times would not be attempted invalid kill. So I am confused on why I received points for Attempted invalid kill, if I was clearly initiated on them even though my whole group was not.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Pretty much everything I said above, including my POV from the report itself. I was validly initiated on the group as when we rolled up I told the hostage outside "PUT YOUR HANDS UP", so I believe shouldn't have received the points for Attempted Invalid Kill

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Removal of punishment (Points and Ban) for "Attempted Invalid Kill"

What could you have done better?: I think our group as a whole could've done better, this report was from my first night on the server so I was sort of new to this kind of rule set, which is by all means not an excuse whatsoever which is why I am not appealing the "Invalid Kill (Firefight)" because I am 100% guilty of that and have learned from my mistakes and will let it happen again. What I could have done better was making my initiation towards the group as a whole known but I was never able to get close enough to the walls to properly initiate on the individuals inside Camp Eden.

Edited by Dannick

Greetings,

After reviewing your appeal, we have come to the conclusion to deny your appeal. You invalidly killed a complying hostage, hence you receiving a invalid kill punishment. The hostage was complying and you killed him as you received shots. You then received an attempted invalid kill punishment for attempting to kill someone else who you did not initiate on. This punishment stands and will be staying. In the future, do not kill complying hostages as well as make sure all your initiations are clear to all individuals you are initiating on. 

With that said, appeal denied. 

Signed by myself with notes