Server time (UTC): 2019-06-26, 13:03
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

Server wiped

Due to technical difficulties with the server we were forced to wipe it. This means all your characters and bases/stashes/vehicles have been deleted.

Do note that another wipe will be happening very soon, as we will have to wipe the server again when the next content patch for DayZRP mod is released some time in the upcoming days/weeks.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh shucks 😭, Jk running without a gun seems to be more fun then with a gun anyway 😛 

My roleplay FAL 😞

It's okay though content updates are still content updates 😄

Hopefully we can get the server issues fixed with these changes as they have gotten worse over the last week. Good work

what happened to my father's SCAR passed down from generations??!?

Wipe, wipe, wipe.

1 hour ago, Whitename said:

what happened to my father's SCAR passed down from generations??!?

Alexei Two had no such thing.  No LIES

Sidenote: Hopefully server is more stable after this?

18 minutes ago, MR Pussywhipped said:

Sidenote: Hopefully server is more stable after this?

Actually very helpful. 

Almost zero crashes.

Its ok

But a bit sad

I actually looted guns today

All I found today was M4s. The one time I actually want an AK for the R O L E P L A Y I failed to find one. RIP. Hope the new patch and mod thing makes everything more stable. I'd like the clothing clipping bug to be eliminated and more clothing added. I'd especially want vehicles, those are dogshit to try and drive.

oh nice, loot-time 😛

9 hours ago, Hollows said:

All I found today was M4s. The one time I actually want an AK for the R O L E P L A Y I failed to find one. RIP. Hope the new patch and mod thing makes everything more stable. I'd like the clothing clipping bug to be eliminated and more clothing added. I'd especially want vehicles, those are dogshit to try and drive.

Me and @Zero found 3 in one barracks in the shower stalls 1 in each thats kinda rip.

There has been ANOTHER wipe. This time due to database corruption that completely destroyed the character database and its journal. I have never seen this shit happen in my entire life.

Vehicles and stashes/bases are unaffected.

We now have an hourly backup on the characters database to prevent this from happening ever again.

The scheduled wipe for DayZRP mod release is unaffected by this, everything will be wiped again when the new update is released.

THank goodness, thought I'd have to build up the store again...

Will the wipe be pushed back because of the technical difficulties that are currently happening or will it still be scheduled for the same date?

11 minutes ago, Worldclass said:

Will the wipe be pushed back because of the technical difficulties that are currently happening or will it still be scheduled for the same date?

As Roland said:

40 minutes ago, Roland said:

The scheduled wipe for DayZRP mod release is unaffected by this, everything will be wiped again when the new update is released.

I read the word "Wipe" too many times, and now it looks weird ...

What is the estimated release date for the new update? @Roland