Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-01-27, 04:26 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
PhoenyxxRP

The Wolf Pack [Strict IC Recruitment]

Recommended Posts

I'll have to personally apologize for that if it seemed like I was going OOCly @About400Crows. What I say is always to be taken in character, I knew that you guys where holding that prison down tactically. I usually just say things like that during firefights to get into my opponents head and bother them until they surrender, It was a tactic of sorts to make you guys impatient ingame to either surrender or push out and face us. Not an OOC related statement, much love tho and thank you for the feedback 🙂

Edited by hAwkzyyRP

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome back to both @Ram & @kalyri

Share this post


Link to post

Greetings,

Upon a routine activity check I noticed that one of your group members has not been online for some time. Could you please contact the member shown below to find out what is going on and if they do not plan on returning within the near future they will need to be removed from the GroupCP and roster. Thanks!

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Saunders said:

 

Roster Updated.

🐺

RIP Bread ( @Cracka_tee )

puppy howl GIF

Share this post


Link to post

Crazy that billy mckenna was never added to the list of the fallen.

Share this post


Link to post

Playing a bit of catch up here!

Welcome @Woodsy, @PizzaDoggyDog, @R0gu3y, @Alaa, @DStacey & @TheSilent12

🐺

Goals updated.

Share this post


Link to post

My first real experience with the wolf pack, I was looking forward to this, since my last experience with pheonix ended with a legion dude executing me for defending my self. So I walk into WP's base not knowing what sort of welcome I get. I instantly get surrounded and initiated on. I crashed and complied when I loaded back in. I was then questioned for a long time on my identity that was slowly unravelled. I answered and complied every question you guys had to ask. I was then passed over to the jackals who gave pretty good RP. All the roleplay up to this point was great. I enjoyed meeting the new characters and building up a possible story. In the end of it my character was beaten and bleeding all over. But as I was handed back to the wolf pack they decided to get "permision" if I could be let go. I am on my knees, Then some blue checked guy im assuming hutch just goes up to me "I sentence you to death" and decided to spray me down. In my opinion this completely ruined RP, I complied with all demands. I //yes to all perms asked of me. And in my eyes is complete ruleplay. So my tip to this group would be to focus on actual roleplay. Not just aiming to kill who ever you can because it says in the rules you can. I was a hostage who gave you pain RP. I do not see a reason for killing me at all, now you just made those 2-3 hours pointless for my character. I hope you are not offended by my feed back, Just letting you know... you can do alot better. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/28/2019 at 12:15 PM, BandsRP said:

Crazy that billy mckenna was never added to the list of the fallen.

gunned down by the legion acquisition team

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, C-J said:

My first real experience with the wolf pack, I was looking forward to this, since my last experience with pheonix ended with a legion dude executing me for defending my self. So I walk into WP's base not knowing what sort of welcome I get. I instantly get surrounded and initiated on. I crashed and complied when I loaded back in. I was then questioned for a long time on my identity that was slowly unravelled. I answered and complied every question you guys had to ask. I was then passed over to the jackals who gave pretty good RP. All the roleplay up to this point was great. I enjoyed meeting the new characters and building up a possible story. In the end of it my character was beaten and bleeding all over. But as I was handed back to the wolf pack they decided to get "permision" if I could be let go. I am on my knees, Then some blue checked guy im assuming hutch just goes up to me "I sentence you to death" and decided to spray me down. In my opinion this completely ruined RP, I complied with all demands. I //yes to all perms asked of me. And in my eyes is complete ruleplay. So my tip to this group would be to focus on actual roleplay. Not just aiming to kill who ever you can because it says in the rules you can. I was a hostage who gave you pain RP. I do not see a reason for killing me at all, now you just made those 2-3 hours pointless for my character. I hope you are not offended by my feed back, Just letting you know... you can do alot better. 

Thankyou for your feedback and will will take it into consideration for the future.

Share this post


Link to post

Awesome fun RPing with you fine lot, excited for the future 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, AidanVC said:

@BandsRP for delta 

 

he deserves it

That would be the best timeline.

 

10 hours ago, CalRP said:

Awesome fun RPing with you fine lot, excited for the future 🙂

hell yeah, rp was great with ya

Edited by BandsRP

Share this post


Link to post

other then a few of your boys combat logging today, the rp i get from phoenyxx is pre good keep it up

Edited by VegasRP

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, VegasRP said:

other then a few of your boys combat logging today, the rp i get from phoenyxx is pre good keep it up

Thanks for the feedback. 
We do encourage you to report or get into helpdesk to talk out rulebreaks if you believe one did occur. 
 

I was not around last night however so I can't comment nor will any of my group members unless you wish to pursue either suggestions above. 
 

have a great day 

Share this post


Link to post

Based on current events I'm going to leave some of my views on this group. Note: I'm only speaking for myself and I'm not representing Nox An Victorum's views or feelings. Purely my own.

 

To be frank, I don't think I understand the group. I haven't had too many interactions so I'm mostly going off of things I've seen is Riz's and Phoenyx's streams.


You have a command structure and yet your members ICly do as they wish. I'm mostly implying someone saying "I want their guns let's just rob them." I have heard both Riz and Phoenyx reprimand their members for stepping out of line so respect to them.

If I had a nickel for every time a Wolfpack member called someone a 'cringy cunt' or 'edgy' I could literally buy out Hot Topic. There was a video posted by a Nox member here on the forum where you can see them walking toward a group of Wolfpack members and Wolfpack just start shouting at how edgy and cringy they are. Because they're walking instead of sprinting up to them while carrying pounds of gear.  I guess if that's your guys' characters and you all have that as a catch phrase then sure but it just adds nothing to RP for me and it just seems watered down. 

I've also witnessed on Riz's stream a member of yours kill himself in front of everyone. (You were in east of Novy at the fairground area). Nobody took it seriously. Everyone began laughing and a member of the staff team there went along with it. I think she eventually even cut up the body and just started throwing body parts at each other? I feel like even Joe Metheny would raise an eyebrow to that one. To be fair if you guys are all just in your own group some light RP happens as everyone's just having a good time but it was honestly disheartening to see. That could have been a really cool story driven moment but it was just glossed over.

I personally feel as though nobody in the group truly asks themselves "Does this make sense in a replicated real life scenario?". Wolfpack has so many members, you have such an influence it would be awesome if everyone took every opportunity they could to show some real serious, character developing, story building RP. But maybe that's too edgy & cringy? (That's a joke.)

Some of the mystery about you guys is gone for me. Everyone I've run into that mentions Wolfpack just talks about how 8 people jumped them and left them with nothing just because. So I expect when I see a large group it's probably going to be you guys and I already know what's about to happen which is a bummer. I have seen you be friendly to people as well, I guess it just depends on which way the wind blows for that particular person.

It's not my place to tell anyone how to run their stream or community. But in my opinion it would be more interesting to watch a group dig into their characters and really get a story going as opposed to running around base raiding and being hostile toward people. Give the viewers what they want, and unfortunately from what I've seen from Riz's chat it's blood but y'know. Some tear jerking heartfelt moments are pretty engaging to watch whether your into it or not. 😅

 

As mentioned before,I mean no disrespect to the member's of this group and I'm not trying to insult or cause aggravation. If something I wrote seems hostile it's simply because I'm an illiterate dipshit who can't formulate my thoughts into sentences that truly reflect my feelings. None of the things I said are to discredit the roleplay your group does either. None of us are perfect and we're always learning and evolving. I do hope that the things I've mentioned above will not be taken as flaming and will just be food for thought. 

Edited by Spazz1313

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Spazz1313 said:

Everyone began laughing and a member of the staff team there went along with it. I think she eventually even cut up the body and just started throwing body parts at each other?

Someone killed himself that my character didn't know properly and had absolutely no care for what-so-ever, its well within my character to not give a shit about a dead body at all, judging by her past and what she's done. People die all the time, why would this be any different?

Its all in character man ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, FaeRP said:

Someone killed himself that my character didn't know properly and had absolutely no care for what-so-ever, its well within my character to not give a shit about a dead body at all, judging by her past and what she's done. People die all the time, why would this be any different?

Its all in character man ❤️

Oh I don't doubt that. In an apocalypse like this death is as common as air. But the loss of a life is still impactful. I can understand a couple people being so desensitized it doesn't matter. Especially if you don't know them. It's just that the entire group was giggling about one of their members killing themselves. It was just weak IMO. If every single person there is just so immune to death that it makes no difference then sure! But that kind of stretches reality. Not everyone is a full blown sociopath. 😁

Share this post


Link to post

Hello, thanks for the feedback im about to break it down for you nice and simple and respond to what you have written.

4 minutes ago, Spazz1313 said:

To be frank, I don't think I understand the group. I haven't had too many interactions so I'm mostly going off of things I've seen is Riz's and Phoenyx's streams.

I encourage you to try and seek out some roleplay with us and experience it yourself instead of watching it through our eyes however I do understand why you wish to post feedback. I don't really get what you mean by understand our group. Our group is the 'Robin Hoods' of Chernarus so to speak. We attack and take from those that impede on the survival of others. Ie. Corp/Nox/Etc. For the longest time we experienced your group taking blood forcefully and then even had a whole conversation about how you guys sacrifice  those you deem impure. To our characters this was well.. didn't make sense to us.

Every time we attack, rob or raid someone it is done with an IC reason. Whether its against our enemies or simply us trying to assert ourselves and gain some forceful informants and make people do our dirty work for us as to attempt to keep our hands clean of some things.

8 minutes ago, Spazz1313 said:

You have a command structure and yet your members ICly do as they wish. I'm mostly implying someone saying "I want their guns let's just rob them." I have heard both Riz and Phoenyx reprimand their members for stepping out of line so respect to them.

They do not, you unfortunately don't get to see the half of it. Members are reprimanded and demoted even and action is taken when they go against our words. If you watched current streams you can see the group inner conflict being solved slowly but surely. This is our internal drama. Our current story. Our storylines. Its all being dealt with ICly and has been fantastic drama so far if you ask me.

10 minutes ago, Spazz1313 said:

m a member of yours kill himself in front of everyone. (You were in east of Novy at the fairground area). Nobody took it seriously. Everyone began laughing and a member of the staff team being there went along with it. I think she eventually even cut up the body and just started throwing body parts at each other? I feel like even Joe Metheny would raise an eyebrow to that one. To be fair if you guys are all just in your own group some light RP happens as everyone's just having a good time but it was honestly disheartening to see. That could have been a really cool story driven moment but it was just glossed over.

Unfortunately this situation the player who did so did not understand exactly what he had just done. He was informed he would have to PK and as such already had wanted that. He also had just made this character and was not having the fun he wanted with it. It was all light hearted rp and not disregarded. We normally don't do that when someone dies. If again, you watched most of the streams you would see that we even have a memorial place for our fallen, we attend funerals and pay our respects to those we have lost. Of course this situation was a bit different as this character had no been with us long and he was literally killing off a character to come and actually be recruited back into the wolfpack to continue roleplaying with us. We followed the rules of the server and made sure that he was pking in which was his intention.

13 minutes ago, Spazz1313 said:

If I had a nickel for every time a Wolfpack member called someone a 'cringy cunt' or 'edgy' I could literally buy out Hot Topic. There was a video posted by a Nox member here on the forum where you can see them walking toward a group of Wolfpack members and Wolfpack just start shouting at how edgy and cringy they are. Because they're walking instead of sprinting up to them while carrying pounds of gear.  I guess if that's your guys' characters and you all have that as a catch phrase then sure but it just adds nothing to RP for me and it just seems watered down. 

Well, I guess you'll be buying Hottopic then. Its our way of name calling our enemies. Just as ours call us the Furry Pack or the Puppy Pack. Im sorry you feel its watered down and that you don't like it but this is how we roleplay. Unfortunately that won't change anytime soon, as we do believe you guys to just be edgy. 

14 minutes ago, Spazz1313 said:

I personally feel as though nobody in the group truly asks themselves "Does this make sense in a replicated real life scenario?". Wolfpack has so many members, you have such an influence it would be awesome if everyone took every opportunity they could to show some real serious, character developing, story building RP. But maybe that's too edgy & cringy? (That's a joke.)

I will state that yes, my group does have to work on this. However, we have taken in a lot of people new to the server. We are trying to adapt and teach with them. We are working on it and have been working on this for a while now. We do take things seriously though. Ive got this really cool storyline going with corp and some other groups currently. 

15 minutes ago, Spazz1313 said:

Some of the mystery about you guys is gone for me. Everyone I've run into that mentions Wolfpack just talks about how 8 people jumped them and left them with nothing just because. So I expect when I see a large group it's probably going to be you guys and I already know what's about to happen which is a bummer. I have seen you be friendly to people as well, I guess it just depends on which way the wind blows for that particular person.

See we also have people pretending to be us. So not always is it us. However yes, there are times we are unfriendly, there are times we aren't. Show us respect, show that you are on the same page as us and we are good to go. If you came to roleplay with us, you'd understand this. You are apart of a group that is seen as people who harm others. Testing for impurities and disposing them as that is what we have been told ICly by one of your own members back at the Novy Summer Camp. You guys of course are going to be seen as the enemy of many. Therefore not everyone will be willing to be all unicorns and rainbow with your group and your people.

18 minutes ago, Spazz1313 said:

It's not my place to tell anyone how to run their stream or community. But in my opinion it would be more interesting to watch a group dig into their characters and really get a story going as opposed to running around base raiding and being hostile toward people. Give the viewers what they want, and unfortunately from what I've seen from Riz's chat it's blood but y'know. Some tear jerking heartfelt moments are pretty engaging to watch whether your into it or not. 

I do feel like you hold some bias. If you have watched any of our streams and seen the intense drama and intense roleplay we have experienced you'd understand. We hardly ever go out and attack or raid people. We've raided maybe 4/5 compounds in two weeks? All of which are pushing our storylines further. We aren't hostile towards everyone and when we are we have some good reasons too be. Wolfpack has been around for a long while, we don't let our streams dictate our roleplay, we let our roleplay do that. 

Anyway, as always we take our feedback seriously and will consider it as our group moves forward. I do thankyou for your time in writing back to us and do hope this clears up some questions or any concerns you have and I do look forward to roleplaying with you in the future.

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

Hello, thanks for the feedback im about to break it down for you nice and simple and respond to what you have written.

I encourage you to try and seek out some roleplay with us and experience it yourself instead of watching it through our eyes however I do understand why you wish to post feedback. I don't really get what you mean by understand our group. Our group is the 'Robin Hoods' of Chernarus so to speak. We attack and take from those that impede on the survival of others. Ie. Corp/Nox/Etc. For the longest time we experienced your group taking blood forcefully and then even had a whole conversation about how you guys sacrifice  those you deem impure. To our characters this was well.. didn't make sense to us.

Every time we attack, rob or raid someone it is done with an IC reason. Whether its against our enemies or simply us trying to assert ourselves and gain some forceful informants and make people do our dirty work for us as to attempt to keep our hands clean of some things.

They do not, you unfortunately don't get to see the half of it. Members are reprimanded and demoted even and action is taken when they go against our words. If you watched current streams you can see the group inner conflict being solved slowly but surely. This is our internal drama. Our current story. Our storylines. Its all being dealt with ICly and has been fantastic drama so far if you ask me.

Unfortunately this situation the player who did so did not understand exactly what he had just done. He was informed he would have to PK and as such already had wanted that. He also had just made this character and was not having the fun he wanted with it. It was all light hearted rp and not disregarded. We normally don't do that when someone dies. If again, you watched most of the streams you would see that we even have a memorial place for our fallen, we attend funerals and pay our respects to those we have lost. Of course this situation was a bit different as this character had no been with us long and he was literally killing off a character to come and actually be recruited back into the wolfpack to continue roleplaying with us. We followed the rules of the server and made sure that he was pking in which was his intention.

Well, I guess you'll be buying Hottopic then. Its our way of name calling our enemies. Just as ours call us the Furry Pack or the Puppy Pack. Im sorry you feel its watered down and that you don't like it but this is how we roleplay. Unfortunately that won't change anytime soon, as we do believe you guys to just be edgy. 

I will state that yes, my group does have to work on this. However, we have taken in a lot of people new to the server. We are trying to adapt and teach with them. We are working on it and have been working on this for a while now. We do take things seriously though. Ive got this really cool storyline going with corp and some other groups currently. 

See we also have people pretending to be us. So not always is it us. However yes, there are times we are unfriendly, there are times we aren't. Show us respect, show that you are on the same page as us and we are good to go. If you came to roleplay with us, you'd understand this. You are apart of a group that is seen as people who harm others. Testing for impurities and disposing them as that is what we have been told ICly by one of your own members back at the Novy Summer Camp. You guys of course are going to be seen as the enemy of many. Therefore not everyone will be willing to be all unicorns and rainbow with your group and your people.

I do feel like you hold some bias. If you have watched any of our streams and seen the intense drama and intense roleplay we have experienced you'd understand. We hardly ever go out and attack or raid people. We've raided maybe 4/5 compounds in two weeks? All of which are pushing our storylines further. We aren't hostile towards everyone and when we are we have some good reasons too be. Wolfpack has been around for a long while, we don't let our streams dictate our roleplay, we let our roleplay do that. 

Anyway, as always we take our feedback seriously and will consider it as our group moves forward. I do thankyou for your time in writing back to us and do hope this clears up some questions or any concerns you have and I do look forward to roleplaying with you in the future.

 

Hey, I appreciate your response! Yeah I was definitely only speaking from my perspective which was completely one sided. It is nice to see acknowledgements and also hear the other side of things. I won't even bother to counter post on each individual statement 'cause we'd be here all damn day. I appreciate your candidness. Forgive my ignorance on these matters.

I haven't watched much of your streams as of late. I watched more when I first joined so I could get a feel for how the server did things. I'm definitely relieved to hear that there's more than meets the eye.

I will remain open minded and definitely don't look forward to running into you guys in the future (ICly). 😅

Share this post


Link to post

Greetings @PhoenyxxRP,

This group has very high activity, both in terms of how many members play and the hours accumulated. You do have a couple members that hasn't played in a couple weeks or more. Please reach out to them and ask if they're still interested. If not, please remove them from your roster.

Spoiler

wolfpack.PNG

Regards,

Hofer

Share this post


Link to post

Despite popular/unpopular opinion, I personally feel as if the wolfpack has always contributed to the servers success regardless of your position or others.
Thanks for your group and your effort. 
Don't feel discouraged by anything recent as I know you guys have dealt with worse in the past.
Groups like this allow the server to have larger groups that push good roleplay and interactions.

Always a pleasure @RiZ-kun @Phoenyxx-chan

Edited by JoahVC

Share this post


Link to post

Updated our Roster

🐺

" When my circle got smaller, my vision got clearer. There's strength in loyalty, not in numbers"

Share this post


Link to post

Konnichiwa @Phoenyxx-chan,

Please review the following members activity. They haven't been in game for a while. Reach out to them and ask if they're still interested, and able to play within a few days. If not, please remove them from the roster. Arigato.

ulv2.PNG

ulv.PNG

Keigu,
Hofer

Share this post


Link to post

Roster, Goals and Lore updated! 

Added in the lore in prep for the prefab being added.

🐺

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...