Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 09:50
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenyxx

The Wolf Pack [Open Recruitment]

Posted (edited)

Untitled-1.png.8bc160535f22c3ec90817baf35cc5f75.png

" When the snows fall and the wind blows, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives "

LORE.png.7551cbe8e5b7219f7b79478b7503887d.png

Hope. There isn't much of that around here now. It used to be that people feared the infected and the unknown. However, there has been a shift in what people fear. There is more fear of the living than of the dead. 

Our story is quite simple, nothing big or fancy. It started off as three of us, none of having known each other prior to arriving in Chernarus. We had come across one another in our travels after the outbreak. Our group dynamic was interesting as all of us came from different backgrounds. Phoenyxx, a former captain of the Canadian Armed Forces, Jackson a former Combat Medic from the United States Army and HanHarr, a former captain of the LA Police Department SWAT team.

However, despite such different backgrounds, the dynamic of the trio worked well. We managed to survive alone, just us three travelling across Chernarus. Eventually our goals changed. It was no longer about us just surviving, it was about helping others. Just like our jobs before the outbreak, we wanted to help and protect people. Our morals had stuck through the devastaion so we set out to bring a little hope to the remaining survivors. We began to expand our travels and as we did we came across survivors who needed our help. From simply providing food and water, to gathering resources and even protecting those who couldn't protect themselves, we offered our assistance. 

In our travels, we also came across those that didn't appreciate our kindness and those that wished to remain hostile to one another. After a run in with one of these groups, our motivation to help those who couldn't defend themselves or just generally needed help grew. That was when the trio decided we would become a group and expand our numbers. Several survivors we had come across had offered us their hand in helping others.

That is where our journey truly began.

We call ourselves “The Wolf Pack”.

We are strong, intelligent, loyal and protective.The wolf is a fascinating creature. Did you know that no matter how weak or how old, a pack protects all its members? That is exactly what our group does.The reason we called ourselves “The Wolf Pack” was because of our growing group dynamic. We are a family and we stick together to support one another. Pack life ensures the safety of numbers as well as the survival of one another.

Our pack is nomadic and constantly on the move. We call ourselves neutral because we do not actively seek to be heroic. We travel from place to place but we do not actively hunt down survivors to pester them if they need help but if we cross those who require it or are approached and asked for assistance, we will not turn out backs.

However, heed this warning.

A wolf cannot be tricked twice. Loyalty is important to us and we will not hesitate to do what is necessary to those that seek to harm our pack or impede on the survival of others.

Our rules for our pack are as followed:

Respect all members of the pack

Remember that you are representing our pack, therefore you must always be on your best behaviour whether with us or not

We do not kill unless it is absolutely necessary

We do not rob anyone for any reason

• Always give to those who need it most

Defend those who cannot defend themselves

Survival of the Pack is priority

• You will not speak for the entirety wolf pack unless you have authority to (meaning making deals and alliances)

Following is current events that are revelvant to our story

Spoiler

DAY 685: Henry Hanharr killed in Action.

DAY 689: Pack moved to Novaya Petrovka to work alongside the Mafia

DAY 691: The Time and Corporation pushed into Novaya for an assault, the Wolf Pack managed to hold the Northernside of the City

DAY 693: The Wolf Pack has moved from Novaya closer to Devils Castle at a Summer Camp. It's safer away from Novaya however we will still lend assistance to those in need should they be attacked. The Pack has begun the first constructions of our den.

DAY 694: The Wolf Pack withdrew from the Collation and alliance with the Mafia. We have chosen to remain neutral in the hostilities occuring around us.

DAY 698: The Wolf Pack completes the first 'den' for the group.

goals.png.6a350c767f0b0c6460ef5d6a25454b82.png

Because we are a semi-nomadic group, constantly on the move, it is hard to give timeline to our goals, therefore we will keep this updated and add timelines where appropriate.

In Progress Successful Failed

Scout Out Chernarus & Keep Notes On Groups [Infinite]:

Looking for camps, locations of groups, travel routes of groups.

Make A Name For Ourselves [Infinite]:

Provide help to those we come across, simply not hiding the fact that we are the wolf pack. We will inform them of our intentions and goals as a group.

Build A ‘Den’ To Keep The Pack Safe [Day 700 - Complete | Currently Reside: Summer Camp Near Devils Castle]:

A place to call home, to be able to rest and enjoy each others company as well as our allies and friends.

Strength In Numbers [3/5] [Day 710]:

Recruit like minded individuals into our group.

Establish Food Sources (Tents filled with food) [1/3] [Day 710]:

Create gardens and begin to group vegetables and fruits in order to keep a high supply of food for the pack as well as those that need it. 

Establish A Medical Centre  [Day 715]:

Establish a full functioning medical centre that can be used to keep the pack, our allies and those that need it healthy. This centre will be located within our ‘den’ and will be ran by Jackson.

OOC GOALS

Maintain a respectable image within the community • 

Make new friends regardless of character interactions • 

Provide outstanding roleplay to the best of our abilities for everyone we come across

We are a roleplay driven group

pack.png.07e3e26ca15e80776af276549db1b7f7.png

ALPHAS

These are the leaders of the wolf pack, what they say goes. Everyone answers to their respective leaders.

Phoenyxx Caine (@Phoenyxx) • Communications Lead

Chris Jackson ( @cjackson821 ) • Intel & Medical Lead

Untitled-1sss.png.260ebe1b93bc1c4dd3cb52626dcf7fa1.png

BETA

The 'Second-In-Command' if an Alpha is not present the Beta takes their role and assists with the leadership of their specific ranking.

Alexander Raven ( @Alexander Yamani )  - Delta

- Sigma

- Gamma

DELTAS

These are the members are our combat squad and answer to Phoenyxx. They are our first line of defence and also help with other duties when needed.

Jeff Borald ( @Jeff Borland )

SIGMAS

These members are our scouts. They are the ears and eyes of our pack. They gather information and assist with resource gathering. They answer to both Phoenyxx and Jackson

Ashton Piece ( @Ram )

Lawerence Pierce ( @Jsesse White ) HR MANAGER

Lukas Stika ( @Hunter)

Chance Lee ( @Sixy )

Emma Petrov ( @kimmylou )

GAMMAS

These are the members of our medical squad. They are our doctors, medics and nurses that keep the pack healthy and fit. They answer to Jackson. They wil assist in other duties as well when medical attention is not needed. 

James Carter ( @DStacey )

WOLF PUPS

These our are honorary members who we treate just like pack members. They are still protected like family and considered to be family.

OMEGAS

These are our recruits, they are on trial and being observed by all members.

James O'Kennly ( @Cactorrio)

Connor Wilson ( @Murshy )

Fredrik Johansson ( @Hampze )

Bolat Aslakhanov ( @JimRP )

Bobby ( @SexyPutin)

THE FALLEN

Henry Hanharr • Died protecting the pack

recruit.png.c7e71db6a76be1575b5503d80c4743dc.png

The application does not guarantee your spot within the group. You are not considered a full fledged member until you have been moved out of the Omega Rank.

Requirements:

-          Played at least 50+ hours of dayzrp

-          Have a good understanding of server rules

-          Understand our rules

-          Recruitment period can last a bit, we require you to roleplay with at least two of the three leaders for us to get a sense of feel for your roleplay style and your character.

Send the following to @Phoenyxx & @cjackson821 in one message privately:

Character Name:

Character Age:

Character Profile Link:

Timezone:

Why do you want to join?:

FEEDBACK

Post the following in thread and @ Phoenyxx :

Date:

Time:

Those Involved:

Explanation/Description of occurrence:

Anything we can improve on?:

rawr.png.3aceff51dd68b1d03f519c30f8f96f5a.png

Edited by Phoenyxx

Good luck with this!

1 minute ago, YNW Dusty said:

Good luck with this!

Thankyou 😀

3 minutes ago, LagIsMyExcuse said:

Yaaaaassss!

🐺

I'm going to make you all into slaves.

Looks nice and good luck boys and girls 

Just now, Falk said:

I'm going to make you all into slaves.

Looks nice and good luck boys and girls 

😱 or will we make you our slaves? kidding.

Thankyou 🐺

Just now, Jsesse White said:

Accidentally put me in one of the 'pup' spots - other than that, perfect and can't wait to see how this goes!

😎 

hyped for this group

goodluck

3 minutes ago, YNW BorisOGRBRP said:

hyped for this group

goodluck

Thankyou! 🐺

gooood luuuuck!

Lovely to see so many groups opening up! Good luck ❤️

Remind me of Last year's pack.

Good luck.

Good luck, gents, definitely looks interesting, I’ll have to run into you in the near future.

Cool "corporate design", I gotta say. 

Good luck.

On 5/26/2019 at 4:48 PM, Isaiah CortezPVE said:

gooood luuuuck!

Thankyou! 🐺

20 hours ago, Saunders said:

Lovely to see so many groups opening up! Good luck ❤️

I agree! 

18 hours ago, Mouse said:

Remind me of Last year's pack.

Good luck.

Was there one last year? Im like 4 months fresh to the server so! 

17 hours ago, InactiveNate said:

Good luck, gents, definitely looks interesting, I’ll have to run into you in the near future.

I look forward to the interaction 😀

14 hours ago, Combine said:

Cool "corporate design", I gotta say. 

Thanks

1 minute ago, WongRP said:

Good luck.

Thankyou 🐺

Your goals needs to be measurable and assignable. Your current goals lack that, please fix that.

Other than that, good luck.

PACKS GOT YOUR BACK MFERS!
@bunny

I love the idea of a group bound by comradery and loyal to themselves. Has worked very well in the past.

Your goals are exceedingly generic though, besides the gardening/farms. Work with those core values of your group interaction and maybe let some IG experiences update how you want to rework your goals. Whatever the way your goals need be unique.

It's tough, but I am sure with such a full roster you all can spitball some great ideas. I look forward to seeing a more hero based group ig.

Yeah ive gotta update some things as im learning and as our goals have shifted. I appreciate all your guys support and patience as me and my group get this thread together 😇

Best of luck guys, strong roster, and I've already heard some interesting stuff about you which can only be a good thing aha!