Server time (UTC): 2019-06-26, 13:03
Sign in to follow this  
Zero

Ability to edit certain things on dead character pages

I just want the ability to update character pages after they've been set to the dead status. Sucks to be forcefully PKed without being involved in something and then not having the ability to finish writing down the story on the character page so my friends can read it. Obviously the ability to change the character from dead to alive will be absent from the edit page options. 

Seems reasonable that anyone should be able to do this and add info to their characters.  Can't see a downside.

Add a poll methinks it would get support.  

+1

I too would like to edit a dead characters page, so +1 from me. Adding backstory or editing their final relations even

I have to second what Xehara stated. Adding to a backstory after PK would be great. I also don't see any downsides so it's a +1 from me.

Make it so ONLY the backstory can be edited when your character dies. Wouldn't that be enough? 

8 hours ago, NozzyRP said:

Make it so ONLY the backstory can be edited when your character dies. Wouldn't that be enough? 

This seems like a good compromise! +1

8 hours ago, NozzyRP said:

This seems like the perfect idea. i have permad a few characters and often than not, i want to put something like a time of death in the back story section but i always forget to do it before marking the character as dead.

This would be pretty nice as long as it's just the backstory and it doesn't break the character system 😉 

Can’t add poll from phone I guess ? Do it later. Maybe. 

+1 for being able to edit backstory on dead character pages, not full char page through