Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:16
Sign in to follow this  
Sarcastic

Not playing your active character (help)

Checked my profile, it says my active character is "Niko Markov"

Checked the name i'm using in DayZ, it says "Niko Markov"

Keep getting kicked for not using active character. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Make sure the name "Niko Markov" is also your profile name in the Dayz Launcher Paramaters

Posted (edited)

Hello @Sarcastic! Feel free to check out my This is not your active character [FIX] linked below. This should fix all of the issues you're having. If you require further assistance feel free to message me on discord Brett#1337 OR here on the forums I'll be more than happy to help 🙂

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/97032-this-is-not-your-active-character-fix/

Edited by Saunders

3 hours ago, Sarcastic said:

Checked my profile, it says my active character is "Niko Markov"

Checked the name i'm using in DayZ, it says "Niko Markov"

Keep getting kicked for not using active character. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Open your Parameters, delete the name Niko Markov and retype it. Don't copy in paste as this can sometimes add spacing that doesn't coincide with your name on the forums. Also take a screenshot of your parameters, all checked fields included, and post it here for further troubleshooting. 

The "parameters" option fixed it for me. But after an hour I'm now being kicked out for not having a character at all? To be more specific, my character has not died yet.

Posted (edited)

Hello @Sarcastic!

What do you mean by your message? Could you show me a screenshot of the issue you are having? This way it'll show me exactly what's wrong so that I can help you with your issue. Feel free to message me on Discord for faster communication Brett#1337 (It's a capital B)

I also see that you have copied and pasted your characters backstory more than once which could be the reason for you being kicked. Since your backstory is only 355 characters (without it being copied and pasted several times) it does not fit the criteria for a background story. It must be 500 minimum so if you fix this issue you won't have the issue of being kicked over and over again.

I hope this helped and if you need anymore assistance feel free to drop me a message

Edited by Saunders

Glad to see that this was fixed with the help of a few people!

/Solved