Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 - Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-05-25, ~03:04

Your in game name: John Andersson

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: I have no idea who

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was just walking down the road when i hear gunshots. And then a guy runs away from a house, i walk to the house and look trough the door, i stood there for a couple of seconds before i got shot in the face. (Video shows everything)

Edited by Hampze

POV: it was me who shot him. We were doing a robbery when one of the hostages pulled a gun and sprayed down one of our guys. The second hostage was taken while I was busy with the first one, so I didn’t know what he looked like. As I rushed down the stairs I peaked the corner and saw the OP standing in the doorway and shot. I didn’t know what the second hostage looked like but assumed he was downstairs or just leaving the building, which is why I shot the OP so quickly. Immediately after shooting him I realized I had killed the wrong person, but he was standing in the doorway of the house mere seconds after my boy got sprayed down so I figured he was the one who shot. It was my mistake and I apologize to the OP for shooting him, and hope we could potentially work this out in discord or something. I however feel like it’s completely understandable why I did what I did.  

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, AidanVC said:

POV: it was me who shot him. We were doing a robbery when one of the hostages pulled a gun and sprayed down one of our guys. The second hostage was taken while I was busy with the first one, so I didn’t know what he looked like. As I rushed down the stairs I peaked the corner and saw the OP standing in the doorway and shot. I didn’t know what the second hostage looked like but assumed he was downstairs or just leaving the building, which is why I shot the OP so quickly. Immediately after shooting him I realized I had killed the wrong person, but he was standing in the doorway of the house mere seconds after my boy got sprayed down so I figured he was the one who shot. It was my mistake and I apologize to the OP for shooting him, and hope we could potentially work this out in discord or something. I however feel like it’s completely understandable why I did what I did.  

I recomend you to stay away from hostile RP until you understand the rules better, and got some more hours on the server.
So i will not end this report....

Edited by Hampze

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
03:01:16 | Player "John Andersson" hit by Player "Dalton Weathers" with BK-133 from 6.16464 meters 
03:01:16 | Player "John Andersson" hit by Player "Dalton Weathers" with BK-133 from 6.16464 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
03:01:16 | Player "John Andersson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dalton Weathers" with BK-133 from 6.16464 meters 
03:53:18 | Player "John Andersson" (DEAD) died.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
02:31:04 | Player "John Andersson" is connected
02:39:36 | Player "John Andersson" is connected
03:01:29 | Player "John Andersson" has been disconnected

02:02:08 | Player "Dalton Weathers" is connected
02:43:16 | Player "Dalton Weathers" is connected
03:07:49 | Player "Dalton Weathers" is connected
03:36:51 | Player "Dalton Weathers" is connected
03:59:20 | Player "Dalton Weathers" is connected
04:02:49 | Player "Dalton Weathers" has been disconnected

POVs posted:

@AidanVC | Dalton Weathers | POSTED

@Hampze | John Andersson | POSTED

Outcome:

@AidanVC - Invalid Kill (on sight) - GUILTY 

Explanation:

To summarise the situation shortly. @Hampze walks into an unknown situation and hears role play coming from the location @AidanVC is. Not fully knowing the situation, he attempts to talk to whomever is inside of the building after seeing someone casually stroll past him a few seconds beforehand. He is not warned of any dangers or consequences but in fact gunned down by the accused, @AidanVC.

A quick tip, if you are unsure that the person is involved in the situation then communicate. Communication is key to prevent misunderstandings like these. 

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

@AidanVC, due to you admitting your fault and taking responsibility for your actions, the staff team have decided to lesson your punishment to a 5 day ban and 10 warning points. 

Verdict:

@AidanVC- Invalid Kill (on sight) - GUILTY - 5 day ban, 10 warning points

Signed by @Mademoiselle, @Onyx and @Samti