Server time (UTC): 2019-06-17, 13:40
Sign in to follow this  
Aeryes

DayZRP Mod Update May-June 2019

Posted (edited)

Everything looks great, glad to hear about a lot of this stuff. Hopefully the NATO stuff wasn't turned down to the point of it being nearly impossible to find. I liked the .60 version where they were rare but if you looked enough you could find one hiding somewhere in Tisy.

Edited by Zero

1 minute ago, Zero said:

Everything looks great, glad to hear about a lot of this stuff. Hopefully the NATO stuff wasn't turned down to the point of it being nearly impossible to find. I liked the .60 version where they were rare but if you looked enough you could find one hiding somewhere in Tisy.

They shouldnt be reduced to the point of what you describe. 

Looking real great chief, hope we get more screenshots added to the post as time goes on.

Additionally, I cant wait for the re-implementation of the 74 variant of the AK family. I love that shit.

These are incredible, thank you to ALL of the dev team for these updates they are unreal. 

```Walls (parts) indestructible from outside (99999 seconds to destroy)
Dismantling from the inside takes 60 seconds```

THESE BRING ME SO MUCH JOY! Good job guys, you are all truly LEGENDS!

So glad to hear about lots of these items and new objects. Props to the Dev team! Love each of these updates.

Cant wait to see this update go live, dude. Mod dev team has been doing extraordinary work and the base raiding tweaks especially are wonderful. The Build Anywhere modification is gonna be a dream come true as well. I also thought yall were removing the ability to put rifles in dry bags since you can bury those? @Aeryes

Very cool, lots of interesting new items to mess around with.

Hopefully the game itself gets a little more stable soon....😳

Laptops and stuff I ASSUME, will just be items you can hold and don't actually do anything In Game right? Or can I play Space Cadet Pinball?

1 minute ago, Coda852 said:

Laptops and stuff I ASSUME, will just be items you can hold and don't actually do anything In Game right? Or can I play Space Cadet Pinball?

These will be used for DayzRP events etc

1 minute ago, Saunders said:

These will be used for DayzRP events etc

That's what I thought, I am just kinda curious if they may have future plans to implement more uses for them like in some Arma 3 servers. Being able to open a little window and maybe write in it like with paper and Pen. Make USBs be files you can actually enter into computers and read. Just curious 😉

1 minute ago, Coda852 said:

That's what I thought, I am just kinda curious if they may have future plans to implement more uses for them like in some Arma 3 servers. Being able to open a little window and maybe write in it like with paper and Pen. Make USBs be files you can actually enter into computers and read. Just curious 😉

Well we don't have electricity so unless we add something that could charge the laptops i'm afraid that 2 years since the outbreak the batteries would all be dead, right? Unless there's something I'm missing but it's currently 6am and my brain isn't working correctly haha! I'll for sure await a reply to see what the devs say about this.

@Saunders

Gas powered generators can generate electricity.

Great job Dev team. 1 question, where's the Aug?

3 hours ago, Aeryes said:

- AK74

- AKS 74U

FINALLY!

excited pumped up GIF by WWE

3 hours ago, Aeryes said:

Eastern bloc firearms (bolt actions and AK's) should be more common and more spread out. Should spawn all around map instead of only in the high intensity areas.

THANK YOU

So this is relleased then?

Looks cool. Might make a new character for this.

10 minutes ago, Denton Fitz said:

So this is relleased then?

All of this will be released in 1-2 weeks as the OP says. 

Hope this clears things up for you 🙂

4 minutes ago, Saunders said:

All of this will be released in 1-2 weeks as the OP says. 

Hope this clears things up for you 🙂

I'm blind my apologies.

Walls (parts) indestructible from outside (99999 seconds to destroy)

Locks take 300 seconds to break

Dismantling from the inside takes 60 seconds

So does this mean that someone can break the lock, open the gate and then destroy the walls from the inside? Thinking about the destroying of walls when the owners of the wall is offline.

This looks like it’s gonna be a good patch, just hope we can figure out how to get the server to stop crashing.

Also wooden box was added in vanilla, so our custom was should probably be removed 😄

11 minutes ago, Roland said:

Also wooden box was added in vanilla, so our custom was should probably be removed 😄

Pretty sure the boxes are more or less weapon crates in the dayz update from what ive saw, the mod ones look bigger.

15 minutes ago, Roland said:

Nope, the dayz added one has a much smaller storage size. We planned on just increasing our one to be the medium storage crate.