Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 09:52
Sign in to follow this  
Hank Brooks

POV: S1: RDM Vybor 20/05/2019//Hank Brooks

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: Since I was not involved with Pawels actions and just stood by, I believed they were going to sort it out. I told in the comments that all the parts that Craig had told were correct. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Well, to recall the entire story, me and @Pawek Panotzkiwent running from NWAF to meet people, we meet @Charlie and @Mouse. We talk to them for a while and later on @Pawek Panotzki starts to spin around. Right after that their friend @CraigRB turns up and asks Pawel "Why are you acting like a fucking retard?", Pawel then says "say that again", Craig says it for a second time. Pawel says then "say it one more time", Craig did not even have time to answer before Pawel Sprayed @CraigRB with bullets. After that @Charlie and @Mouse spray both me and Pawel down. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Since did not take any part in what Pawel did, and I really do want to play RP. I want to remove this ban and continue RP.

What could you have done better?: Answer the post and post my POV of things since that is the reason I got banned 

You have been unbanned since you have provided us with your full POV. However, your POV is required in another report you have been tagged in. Failure to post your POV in that report will result in you being temp banned again.

Appeal Accepted

Signed by myself w/ notes