Server time (UTC): 2019-09-24, 09:56
Sign in to follow this  
groovy cali

California - Final Warning Appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):No punishment, just final.

Why the verdict is not fair: I’ve earned 5 points in the past 5-6 months, have never once gotten points for ingame bans. I haven’t posted anything in 2-3 days, have no extensive history of bad behavior since coming back from the community last November. 

After speaking with with the admin who pointed me, apparently claiming my attitude of ‘extensive flaming history’ and a screenshot from a private discord of me sending a gyazo of something I found funny to my friends in my private discord resulted in final warning. 

After attempting to discuss it out, he just gave me the ‘boo hoo apply for appeal in 3 months’ when discussing why he gave me the final abruptly. 

Ive been on vacation for the last 48 hours, had a flame point(reduced to 5) and a unnecessary post that was appealed. These 5 points are all I’ve mustered since January. 

Since it was an admin giving me the points about a reposted meme about him in a private discord, i’d Honestly prefer @Roland or even @JimRP to look over the justification of final. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: If found to be a justified final, I’ll take it to the chin and just appeal in 3 months like everyone else, this is an argument that final is an unjust points for what was said, considering it wasn’t just a gyazo of someone else’s meme that I shared with my friends.

To clarify, this appeal is to argue about whether or not the post that was said is worthy of final, rather than just a flame points. Since the final ban was given by the same admin that the shitpost was about, further staff lookin and clarification would be appreciated so I don’t fall victim to a result of impulse emotional decisions. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points reduced to normal 10 points for flame or removed entirely

What could you have done better?: Guess watch who I let in and say into a private discord.

04066FB7-B0BC-43E9-987F-F6A0DAEAC166.png

Edited by California

Just like the admin told you, you can't appeal a final until 3 months have passed since the issue date. Multiple admins agreed on this decision and there's no way to appeal it before that time.