Server time (UTC): 2019-06-20, 00:06
Sign in to follow this  
Rickky Cannibal

kicked off the game

when i launch through dayz launcher it keeps saying bad server file so i click play then it says i have mods installed so i went through steam and uninstalled them and all that and it says i still can’t join? it’s says (modified data: dmns_humee\dmns_humvee.p3d) it’s just a hummer mod and like i said i’ve went through the workshop and unsubscribed to it and made sure it’s not installed and for some reason it’s still showing? maybe i’m just a noob and i’m missing something small.  but thank you for taking your time to help me. 

Make sure it isn't checked on the launcher.

Do you have all three of the mods we use installed? 

Posted (edited)

pretty sure it’s just a mod you guys don’t have which is preventing me from joining basically and i already unsubscribed from it doesn’t appear in the launcher but still shows up saying i have it when i launch the game i load like 45 seconds and then get booted 

Edited by Rickky Cannibal

Hello @Rickky Cannibal if you get this again or anything similar feel free to use this guide -> 

4 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Hello @Rickky Cannibal if you get this again or anything similar feel free to use this guide -> 

thank you, yeah i forgot to uncheck all the other mods i had installed and didn’t check the RP mod for this server