Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:13
Sign in to follow this  
Aron73

Storys

I was looking for a section where I could post some of my stories but found none so I fought I could make one here.
If you have an urge to write anything, it does not need to be about your active char or even a story involving DayZ then feel free to post it here.

So here is some...Well, I don't wanna call them rules but advice if it's your first time writing. If you wish to involve characters that are active in this community I strongly advise you to talk to the person first and ask him/her how he/she wish for her char to be portrayed in your story.

Now, this 2nd I suppose rule should be that you post your story as an attached document otherwise this post will be hard to follow if more then 1 person starts to write.

also, make sure you add in the post you make any active chars you have added if its pure fiction then just type "none"

3rd rule nothing you read here can be used as ic knowledge in the game

I just noticed only pictures are allowed as attachments so Admins get it fixed 😄

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Aron73 said:

I was looking for a section where I could post some of my stories but found none

Hello @Aron73, if you wish to post your stories regarding characters or DayZ lore you can do so here

Edited by Max

ok, thank you! This topic can now be locked