Server and location: Server 1& Field outside Kabinino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 02:48 & 05/23/2019

Your in game name: Roxanne Garcia

Names of allies involved: @GreyRP

Name of suspect/s: ???

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Met Grey's char Sergei like 15 minutes beforehand, they got along so decided to travel together. Serendipitous. Some guys started following us, Sergei went to go talk to them. They said they were just firing on zombies. They kept following us. Then more guys showed up, like two more. They never spoke to me. I kept my distance. They then kept talking to Sergei, asking if they knew him. At this point, they were ignoring me. No RP was had with me. They then told him "Put your hands up bro". In this moment I was in the middle of getting a soda to drink because my food was in the yellow, before I could even tab out to put my hands up for safety, less than a second to comply, I was gunned down. I was given less than a second to comply. I wasn't RPed with in the slightest. The situation was a bit shit. They had no kill rights on me.

@GreyRP Perspective: I had met @Lori, (Roxanne) in the town of Kabanino. We traveled for a bit until having bullets whiz past us. It was two lads shooting infected so I went back to talk to them.

I left them to fight more hordes of infected. While me and Roxanne were running down to VMC I spot two of them aiming at me. They run us down and start asking me questions. Then, another man runs up and follows us some more. There, one of them told me to put my hands up. As only one had their gun out, I fired upon him, and ultimately lost. Even before I had a chance to respawn my character they had gunned down
@Lori <<.
I understand why I was killed, but she was simply running with me. Nothing was said to her and she pulled out no weapons nor said a word. To clarify, we are NOT in a faction.

Kill Logs:

02:47:04 | Player "Sergei Orlov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jake Corley" with VSD from 5.59958 meters 
02:47:06 | Player "Roxanne Garcia" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jim Bucket" with SK 59/66 from 20.5416 meters 

Hit Logs:

02:47:04 | Player "Sergei Orlov" hit by Player "Jake Corley" with VSD from 5.59768 meters 
02:47:04 | Player "Sergei Orlov" hit by Player "Jake Corley" with VSD from 5.59958 meters 
02:47:06 | Player "Roxanne Garcia" hit by Player "Jim Bucket" with SK 59/66 from 20.5416 meters 
02:47:06 | Player "Roxanne Garcia" hit by Player "Jim Bucket" with SK 59/66 from 20.5416 meters 
02:47:07 | Player "Roxanne Garcia" hit by Player "Jim Bucket" with SK 59/66 from 20.741 meters 
02:47:07 | Player "Roxanne Garcia" hit by Player "Jim Bucket" with SK 59/66 from 20.741 meters 

Connection Logs:

02:44:40 | Player "Jake Corley" is connected

01:52:35 | Player "Jim Bucket" is connected

02:38:34 | Player "Roxanne Garcia" is connected
02:51:16 | Player "Roxanne Garcia" has been disconnected

02:40:47 | Player "Sergei Orlov" is connected
02:47:24 | Player "Sergei Orlov" has been disconnected

Calling In:

@Lori - Roxanne Garcia | POSTED

@GreyRP - Sergei Orlov | POSTED

Accused:

@ShockedShots - Jake Corley | TEMP BAN

@CowboyHokage - Jim Bucket | TEMP BAN

For your full PoV, and any video evidence you may have. 

@ShockedShots and @CowboyHokage are temp banned until they place their POVs.

Due to the temp banned not responding they will have create a ban appeal with a detailed POV of the situation.

We're sorry for an inconvenience.

With that:

/closed

Closed by @Mademoiselle, @Onyx and @Randy