Server time (UTC): 2019-06-27, 07:18
Sign in to follow this  
Sixy

S1 Kos Stary

Server and location: S1 US / Stary Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-05-24, 01:04

Your in game name: Chance Lee

Names of allies involved: Phoenyxx Caine, Henry HanHarr, Emma Petrov, Charlie Callahan, Lukas Sitska

Name of suspect/s: Red Sweater Guy, The House (Group).

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: So the house was making the guy in the red sweater hold up a guy named Lukas Sitska for his mask. After that gunfight broke out Phoenyxx was upset because luca was her friend so we were walking away. They followed us claiming that phoenyxx said something bad about the house. After following us and everyone yelling the house was asking the guy with the red sweater if they wanted to be the one to shoot phoenyxx then gave him the gun, as you can clearly see in the video. He then proceeded to say a code word "peaches" and they just sprayed her down without any initiation. The same shit happens over and over and its starting to seem like everything is just focused on PVP over RP at this point. 

2.3 Be a good sport. Do not focus on PvP aspect of the game and attack everything that moves just because you can or are good at it. Remember that not many players will enjoy being constantly attacked, therefore you should not dominate other groups or players into submission to a point where they can no longer accomplish their regular role play or enjoy the game.

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system. (Which clearly were not)

I was there, I'm the one who heard @Phoenyxx when she was about to badmouth the house. I followed you and so did the rest, the man in the sweater was not affiliated with us. I followed you guys until @Sylvester Todd shot you down and then when your friend decided to try and kill @Eagle with no rights I shot him down. 

At 6:42 in the VOD the House implicated themselves in the situation by asking the red sweater guy to do it, and demand to give him a gun, along with a code word to do the execution.

If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

2 minutes ago, Sixy said:

No absolutely not. He was defending the girl he cared about. The House associated the red sweater guy with their group by giving him a gun and telling him to hurry up. He KOSed someone on our group. So yeah he shot back. 

That is KOS, my good sir, you have made a case on behalf of people who are affected with the case just for the sake of reporting.

2 minutes ago, kimmylou said:

But the house gave the man the gun planned on doing something when the word peaches was heard??? 

To hold her up yes but not gas her that was his call due to confusion.

Is this a report on both cases or what's going on here if she has an issue with it she can report along with Hunter no?

Just now, Eagle said:

That is KOS, my good sir, you have made a case on behalf of people who are affected with the case just for the sake of reporting.

To hold her up yes but not gas her that was his call due to confusion.

Is this a report on both cases or what's going on here if she has an issue with it she can report along with Hunter no?

No killing someone who just murdered your group member right in front of you is not KOS. 

Association doesn't = Kill rights, if that were the case there wouldn't be a reason to have Approved Groups or Dynamic Groups.

Just now, Sixy said:

No killing someone who just murdered your group member right in front of you is not KOS. 

We killed no one or held anyone up...

Just now, NorwayRP said:

@SixyDo you know the Forum name of the guy who shot at us?

Whos us I dont know who you are, are you talking about at the end? 

1 minute ago, MrMothmanz said:

As soon as you handed the Gentleman in the red hoodie the gun and told him  to do kill her  you associated your group with him 

He was never once told to kill her. After she gets shot you can hear almost all of us saying "NO NO DONT SHOOT HER" etc etc.

My personal report for my own death will be up shortly.

My POV: We were in the town and some guy in a red sweater was trash talking another guy for his mask so I stood and watched it go down, Another man approaches and offers to help the man in the red sweater. They then take the guy down in a 2v1 resulting in a trade of 2 of the people. Someone then said something bad about the house as they walked away. I proceed to follow her to question what she said and why as we were not involved the red sweater guy assumes he has kill rights *From what I can see in the video" and guns her down. Just because someone gives someone a gun does not mean they wanted nor told anyone to shoot anyone. All that was said was to hold her up as she spoke shit about the house and supplied him the gun to hold her up for us. I did not in any way think he would then proceed to shoot her nor did anyone else.

Just now, Sixy said:

No absolutely not. He was defending the girl he cared about. The House associated the red sweater guy with their group by giving him a gun and telling him to hurry up. He KOSed someone on our group. So yeah he shot back. 

So there were many men there in orange armbands and the guy who "cares so much" Decides to open up on the house who had no affiliation with the guy nor condoned any of his actions as you here are the very end we all yell NO, Just wanted to clear things up on that department as I think that man didn't really value his life. Giving someone a gun does not grant kill rights nor any rights against us. If anyone has the forum name of the guy at the end of the video who starts to spray us down after the guy in red kills her would be much appreciated.

4 minutes ago, kimmylou said:

But the house gave the man the gun planned on doing something when the word peaches was heard??? 

That does not mean that the house is at fault because someone decides to go crazy after we give them a gun. We gave him a gun and told him to tell the girl to put her hands up when we say peaches, not kill her. He is not affiliated with us and it is not our fault what people do with a gun we give them.

4 minutes ago, Sixy said:

I don't understand why you posted this report -- @Phoenyxx should've posted it -- to whom I've already explained that the house was not affiliated with this, you included us in the suspect(s) when we've done nothing. Also just because he cares about a girl that does not mean he doesn't have to properly ID people before shooting them. The guy was wearing a red sweater, barely had any gear and was sticking out like a sore thumb. We had 10 people with ARMBANDS on who obviously were a group. After killing the red sweater he continued and tried to shoot at us who had nothing to do with her murder.

@Xehara I'd like to counter report the guy who shot at @Eagle for NVFL for trying to go against 10 people -- people who were not affiliated with the situation.

1 minute ago, Phoenyxx said:

If you're making your own report then whats the point of this one??

Then what is this report for exactly?

1 minute ago, NorwayRP said:

Association doesn't = Kill rights, if that were the case there wouldn't be a reason to have Approved Groups or Dynamic Groups.

If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group. see that ANYONE YOU RECENTLY RPed AS WELL as your group. we rped with him ALL NIGHT. so yes he did have kill rights. 

Right then this case should be closed Hunter can report himself..

1 minute ago, Ravenous said:

My POV: We were in the town and some guy in a red sweater was trash talking another guy for his mask so I stood and watched it go down, Another man approaches and offers to help the man in the red sweater. They then take the guy down in a 2v1 resulting in a trade of 2 of the people. Someone then said something bad about the house as they walked away. I proceed to follow her to question what she said and why as we were not involved the red sweater guy assumes he has kill rights *From what I can see in the video" and guns her down. Just because someone gives someone a gun does not mean they wanted nor told anyone to shoot anyone. All that was said was to hold her up as she spoke shit about the house and supplied him the gun to hold her up for us. I did not in any way think he would then proceed to shoot her nor did anyone else.

So there were many men there in orange armbands and the guy who "cares so much" Decides to open up on the house who had no affiliation with the guy nor condoned any of his actions as you here are the very end we all yell NO, Just wanted to clear things up on that department as I think that man didn't really value his life. Giving someone a gun does not grant kill rights nor any rights against us. If anyone has the forum name of the guy at the end of the video who starts to spray us down after the guy in red kills her would be much appreciated.

you literally gave him a code word which then lead to him shooting her down. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, JMZIE said:

If you're making your own report then whats the point of this one??

I wasnt aware this was being posted im sure its because this is their point of view

Edited by Phoenyxx

1 minute ago, JimRP said:

That does not mean that the house is at fault because someone decides to go crazy after we give them a gun. We gave him a gun and told him to tell the girl to put her hands up when we say peaches, not kill her. He is not affiliated with us and it is not our fault what people do with a gun we give them.

I don't understand why you posted this report -- @Phoenyxx should've posted it -- to whom I've already explained that the house was not affiliated with this, you included us in the suspect(s) when we've done nothing. Also just because he cares about a girl that does not mean he doesn't have to properly ID people before shooting them. The guy was wearing a red sweater, barely had any gear and was sticking out like a sore thumb. We had 10 people with ARMBANDS on who obviously were a group. After killing the red sweater he continued and tried to shoot at us who had nothing to do with her murder.

@Xehara I'd like to counter report the guy who shot at @Eagle for NVFL for trying to go against 10 people -- people who were not affiliated with the situation.

you were affiliated with the situation. The house literally asked him if he wanted to be the one to do it. Then proceeded to give him a code word which RIGHT after was said he immediately sprayed her down

I'm asking the GM team for this report to stay open as a false report, OP had no reason to post this and shouldnt've posted this since he was not directly involved in it.

Logs will be posted shortly, please cut any back and forth until called.

Just now, Sixy said:

you were affiliated with the situation. The house literally asked him if he wanted to be the one to do it. Then proceeded to give him a code word which RIGHT after was said he immediately sprayed her down

We gave him a gun with another plan, to hold her up -- not kill her. It's not our fault the guy went insane and sprayed her down. I can't see anywhere in the video anyone saying "kill her when we say peaches".

Just now, Phoenyxx said:

I wasnt aware this was being posted

Ahhhh Well that's very awkward, Well if you know this man please let him know you will be doing your very own report. And please don't include the whole house as not the whole group was involved nor wanted any of that to happen 

2 minutes ago, Ravenous said:

Ahhhh Well that's very awkward, Well if you know this man please let him know you will be doing your very own report. And please don't include the whole house as not the whole group was involved nor wanted any of that to happen 

Exactly, if this is a misunderstanding I agree with the report being closed as well. But don't just jump to conclusions and next time try talking to your friend and us first before posting a report where we had nothing to do with it.