Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 19:42
Sign in to follow this  
RavenousRP

S1 KOS Stary

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Stary Sober

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): No idea i wanna say 30 mins before this report

Your in game name: Zac Biggem

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: N/a

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Nope because i logged out and didnt shadow play because i was fine

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Detailed description of the events:  I logged out inside of a bus shelter i log back in and i spawn as a ginger girl in the middle of the woods???

Edited by Ravenous

Posted (edited)

Dean Lockwood PoV: I can confirm. It was a Chedaki member who opened fired on you. He said, "Slava Chadaki" Hope this gets solved, brother. I was the Deam Lockwood guy with the night vision undercover as "Ian". Hope your report goes well. I can confirm this was a straight-up murder on someone that was logging out. Good luck @Ravenous

Edited by Joah

Just now, Joah said:

Joah PoV Here: I can confirm. It was a Chedaki member who opened fired on you. He said, "Slava Chadaki" Hope this gets solved, brother. I was the Dead Lockwood guy with the night vision. Hope your report goes well. I can confirm this was a straight-up murder on someone that was logging out. Good luck @Ravenous

Thank you buddy i had to log to go eat my food i log back in and i was dead so i have no idea, But thank you for the help and information man

There was a firefight at Kab lonely, where I was initiated on and killed the 2 initiators, we then started taking shots from the woods but couldn't find the shooter as he was gone by the time we got there. 

Some time passes and we arrive at Stary, there i think it was @Jackfish who was roleplaying by the store heard the OP talking about how he was involved in the firefight that happened in kab and how he survived, after confirming time after time htat he did say that thing and who he was, I decided to shoot him, as i ran up and opened fire he logged out.

1 minute ago, YNW Pep said:

There was a firefight at Kab lonely, where I was initiated on and killed the 2 initiators, we then started taking shots from the woods but couldn't find the shooter as he was gone by the time we got there. 

Some time passes and we arrive at Stary, there i think it was @Jackfish who was roleplaying by the store heard the OP talking about how he was involved in the firefight that happened in kab and how he survived, after confirming time after time htat he did say that thing and who he was, I decided to shoot him, as i ran up and opened fire he logged out.

???? I was never once at kab I was radioed that someone had been killed in kab and was talking to some random guy in the mafia about someone dying in kab. And as for the last part that a load of lies. I was logging out when you decided to RDM me my food was ready i went to eat come back and I'm dead 

Just now, YNW Pep said:

@Ravenous im not doing a back and forth, if you want to talk about it in DC hit me up. 

No it's fine just wanted to make sure you admitted to it all fine on my end g

Aight, I guess talking to someone is abit too grown up for you, if youre mad you died just have a chill, grab a drink or something, have a great day g

1 minute ago, YNW Pep said:

Aight, I guess talking to someone is abit too grown up for you, if youre mad you died just have a chill, grab a drink or something, have a great day g

There's nothing to talk about? I'm not mad my guy i'm all good lets just let the staff deal with this one

Cut the back and forth, this is your only warning.

@Joah were you involved in this situation? 

Posted (edited)
Just now, Xehara said:

@Joah were you involved in this situation? 

Just a witness to the kill in Stary, sorry if it was not my place to put a PoV. Sorry in advance ❤️

Edited by Joah

Hunter Moroz POV: I was checking out the Trading Shop but as I stepped outside to the main road I heard someone scream "Slava Chedaki" and watched a man get gunned down who was sitting down inside the bus station

Kill Logs

19:05:06 | Player "Zac Biggem" (DEAD) killed by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" with M1A SOCOM from 6.81124 meters 

Hit Logs

19:05:06 | Player "Zac Biggem" hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" with M1A SOCOM from 7.12546 meters 
19:05:06 | Player "Zac Biggem" hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" with M1A SOCOM from 7.12546 meters 
19:05:06 | Player "Zac Biggem" hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" with M1A SOCOM from 6.81124 meters 
19:05:07 | Player "Zac Biggem" hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" with M1A SOCOM from 5.24726 meters 
19:05:07 | Player "Zac Biggem" hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" with M1A SOCOM from 5.24726 meters 
19:05:07 | Player "Zac Biggem" hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" with M1A SOCOM from 4.89755 meters 
19:05:07 | Player "Zac Biggem" hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" with M1A SOCOM from 4.89755 meters 
19:05:07 | Player "Zac Biggem" hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" with M1A SOCOM from 3.92364 meters 
19:05:07 | Player "Zac Biggem" hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" with M1A SOCOM from 3.92364 meters 
19:05:07 | Player "Zac Biggem" hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" with M1A SOCOM from 3.71603 meters 
19:05:07 | Player "Zac Biggem" hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" with M1A SOCOM from 3.71603 meters 
19:08:49 | Player "Viktor Petrov" hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov"  into Torso(16) for 2.5 damage (MeleeFist)

Connection Logs

18:41:47 | Player "Evgeni Malekhov" is connected 
19:38:07 | Player "Evgeni Malekhov" has been disconnected 

18:41:26 | Player "Viktor Petrov" is connected
19:09:24 | Player "Viktor Petrov" has been disconnected

18:40:43 | Player "Zac Biggem" is connected 
19:05:08 | Player "Zac Biggem" has been disconnected

Calling In:

@Ravenous - Zac Biggem | POSTED

Accused:

@YNW Pep - Evengi Malekhov | POSTED

Others Nearby:

@Jackfish - Viktor Petrov | POSTED

@Joah - Dean Lockwood | POSTED

@TheMrGasMask - Hunter Moroz | POSTED

For your full PoV and any video evidence, you may have. Please list all allies involved and refrain from any back and forth. 

I don't have a recording sadly as i only use shadowplay and i didn't know he killed me till i logged back in, If anyone that was there has evidence it would be much appreciated 

Jackfish's POV

So we just had a firefight in Kabanino and some of ther survivors ran to Stary. One of our members (not sure who, comms where aids) said that a man was telling others he just ran away from a firefight and that he was hiding or something. Eventually one of us runs up to him (because he kept running and moving like he was still at a firefight, pretty BadRP if you ask me) and sprays him down while screaming "Slava Chedaki".

Dont know who heard it but I suggest you dont talk about about a firefight you just ran from in a big crowd of people.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Jackfish said:

Jackfish's POV

So we just had a firefight in Kabanino and some of ther survivors ran to Stary. One of our members (not sure who, comms where aids) said that a man was telling others he just ran away from a firefight and that he was hiding or something. Eventually one of us runs up to him (because he kept running and moving like he was still at a firefight, pretty BadRP if you ask me) and sprays him down while screaming "Slava Chedaki".

Dont know who heard it but I suggest you dont talk about about a firefight you just ran from in a big crowd of people.

Don’t know where any of that came from cuz that’s a load of mash so I suggest next time you I.D someone and ensure it’s them that’s said that before randomly rdming them as they’ve logged out. And how can I be moving with bad RP like I’ve just left a gun fight if I was never in one😂

Edited by Ravenous

Please cut the useless back and fourth. Only comment if you have something new to add or with Staff's permission. Thank you.

Question: do any of you have video evidence @Joah @YNW Pep or @Jackfish?

If so can you please upload this.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mademoiselle said:

Question: do any of you have video evidence @Joah @YNW Pep or @Jackfish?

If so can you please upload this.

Unfortunately, I was not recording. I do apologize.

Edited by Joah

100% sure I have footage of Pep shooting those two because I clipped it. 

Not sure if I have footage of us shooting at the OP. I will take a look at it, if I have it I can upload it tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

100% sure I have footage of Pep shooting those two because I clipped it. 

Not sure if I have footage of us shooting at the OP. I will take a look at it, if I have it I can upload it tomorrow.

Any and all evidence is appreciated.

Talked over discord and i'd like to drop this report, Thank you